Chapter 5

My Werewolf Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zhou Jieqiong's POV

 

"In my case, I want to be your lover. It's not all about imprinting though. I think I've fallen head over heels for you Jieqiong... Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

What Chaeyeon said took me by surprise. She imprinted on me, but that isn't the point. She's falling for me and I know she's falling hard. Problem is I don't know if I'm strong enough to catch her.

 

"I... Uh ... I..." I mumbled, not knowing what else to say.

 

"It's okay. I know you don't feel the same way about me." She sniveled, her eyes becoming glassy with tears.

 

"No that's not it Chae." I say as I wipe her tears falling down that lovely gorgeous face.

 

"Humans run away from monsters Jieqiong. And I'll never be normal. I understand if you reject me. No need to just try and cheer me up." She lamented, letting out an audible sob that broke my heart. I hate seeing her all sad.

 

"Chaeyeon, I like you too. When I first saw you, jealousy took over me because you were so s.exy and beautiful and I really disliked you for that. I don't when but I started getting butterflies around you. Remember when I said my favorite color is hazel and you asked why?"

 

"Y..yeah. I think so." Chaeyeon replied blushing with red colored cheeks, eyes still fixed on the ground.

 

"Look at me when I say this Chae." I said lifting her head with my finger, "That's because your eyes are hazel and I love them." I explained, gaining a grin from her and I smiled.

 

"R-Really?" She asked, as her face beamed.

 

"I love your nose, your lips, your face. Just absolutely everything about you."

 

"Do you want to kiss me now?" She said, looking at my lips like the hungry wolf she is.

 

"Hey. My eyes are up here, no." I lied laughing a little.

 

"Aw.. Well how about now?" She asked inching in a little.

 

"Nope.." I joked.

 

"Now?" Our faces are so close right now I can feel her breath on mine, I leant in and my lips barely grazed over hers before she pulled away chuckling.

 

"What was that for?" I crossed my arms and pouted, "That should have been our first kiss."

 

"Better late than never." She smiled and then she leant in and connected our lips. It was magic, the way her soft lips would slide across mine. It felt so right I don't want it to stop.

 

As our lips moved together in sync, I felt like I was walking on air. We pulled away when oxygen becomes a issue and I rested my forehead on hers.

 

"I could die right now and be fine with it." I whispered, nuzzling her nose with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter