Chapter 6

My Werewolf Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zhou Jieqiong's POV

 

"You have beautiful eyes. Do you know that? Your lips are just so soft to kiss and I can't get enough of it. You also have the cutest husky voice I've ever heard." I hear Chaeyeon whisper.

 

"Cutest husky voice?" I repeated with a smirk.

 

"I..." Chaeyeon mumbled blushing,

 

"Lwittle Chae is bwushing." I teased in a childlike voice.

 

"You weren't supposed to hear that."

 

"Hear what? Will you say it for me again?"

 

"No."

 

"Fine. I'm going." I stood up and Chaeyeon pulled me back down.

 

"Okay. Don't get mad. You have beautiful eyes and your lips are just so soft to kiss, I can never get enough of it. You also cutest husky voice I've ever heard." She trailed off as she said her last line.

 

"I'm so embarrassed right now." She whined and covered her face with her hands.

 

"Don't be, I thought that was cute." I giggled, giving her a peck on the lips.

 

"Do you have to leave tonight?" She asked playing with my fingers.

 

"Yeah. My parents would be back tonight. They'll know I'm missing. I can come back tomorrow night though. They're leaving again tomorrow morning." I sighed.

 

"It's okay Jie. Just know I'll always be here for you." Chaeyeon consoled and rubbed my arms gently.

 

"Thank you." I whispered, pulling her on top of me and she leant down to kiss me, capturing my lips in hers.

 

"Let's go have brunch and we can hang out for a while before I drive you back to Seoul okay?"

 

"Sure." I replied as she carried me bridal style into the house after we arrived back at the island.

 

"By the way.. You know how Doyeon is pale and cold?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"That's cause she's a vampire." She admitted.

 

"Is there any other monsters that I should know about other than vampires and werewolves?" I chuckled wrapping my arms around her neck.

 

"Nope. Not for now at least." She joked and went about making brunch for us.

 

 

Monday

Jung Chaeyeon's POV

 

Jieqiong left last night before her parent's arrived home. I'm worried sick because I miss her so much, but can't get a hold of her in anyway.

I called and texted her a thousand times, but there wasn't an answer or reply.

 

I arrived at the school fifteen minutes before classes start and walked towards Jieqiong's locker. She wasn't there but instead, I saw a familiar group of her friends or what she calls "squad" by her locker.

 

"Uh hi, have you guys seen Jieqiong?" I asked as I approached them.

 

They looked at me confused and shook their heads, "We received a text saying that she'll be at your house over the weekend." The short one with chubby cheeks said.

 

"Yeah, where's Jieqiong? Isn't she supposed to come to school with you?" The taller one with a big forehead, replied.

 

"She left last night. I dropped her off at the port. She refused to let me take her home." I explained.

 

"What if something happened to her? We need our head cheerleader for the competition later or we're done!" The short one panicked, "Don't worry Chungha baby, Jieqiong will be fine."

 

"By the way, I'm Sejeong and this is Chungha." She introduced.

 

"My name's Chaeyeon." I replied shaking their hands.

 

"We know, you're like famous. Anyways It's nice to see you in person finally. Jieqiong will be okay, she's probably just sick or she's ditching school again. Don't worry. We've got to head to class now. Bye Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter