Chapter 3

My Werewolf Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Chaeyeon's POV

 

"She's beautiful and so adorable! I swear she has the cutest husky voice I've ever heard." I said with so much enthusiasm that my cousin thinks that I'm on pills.

 

"Woah... calm down Chaeyeon. What's her name again, Jisoo you said?"

 

"Jieqiong you dummy. Zhou Jieqiong." I grinned, thinking about the lovely smile of hers.

 

"Sorry, I think I might have short term memory loss. Anyways, I've never seen you so happy ever since you know, that incident." She mumbled as she tried to reach for the pan on the top shelf.

 

"Let me help you little one." I joked.

 

Choi Yoojung is my adorable long distant cousin, I moved into her home after I enrolled myself in Dream High. Just like me, she can shape-shift too and because she understands what I'm going through, I go to her whenever I needed help or advice. She's like my counselor or therapist you could say.

 

"Guess I'm better off in my wolf form." She joked, causing me to laugh.

 

"Definitely. Anyways... Do you think I should ask her out?" I questioned while playing with my bowl of cereal. "But, She has a boyfriend though." I forgot to mention as I ate my honey nut cheerios.

 

"What? She does? Don't be like those home wreckers Chaeyeon! Plus you'll just get your heart-broken, and I can't stand to see you upset again." Yoojung scolded.

 

"It's fine, don't worry! I haven't even met him yet... Apparently he's the schools all-star jock so I can already tell he's no good for Jieqiong and I'm definitely more suitable for her." I said, giving some good points in my opinion.

 

"Well then.. Why not? If she makes you happy then I won't stop you. Bring her to Doyeon's restaurant if you like!" Yoojung suggested.

 

Kim Doyeon is Yoojung's girlfriend. She also possesses many special abilities but shockingly no, she's not a shape-shifter like us. She's actually a 101 year old vampire!

 

How ironic, right? Werewolves are supposed to see Vampires as enemies to themselves and all humans, but Yoojung fell in love and imprinted on one instead which her family now hates her because of it. She doesn't care though, she just cares about Doyeon.

 

I really like Doyeon, she treats me well like a precious younger sister, giving me money to get by every month and she even agreed to be my god-sister.

 

"Sure great idea. I'll text her later, and I won't be back for dinner tonight then." I informed Yoojung who just nodded her head and went about her business, watching cartoons.

 

 

Zhou Jieqiong's POV

 

"Hi Jieqiong."

 

"Gah! Y-You freaking scared me" I shrieked and jumped in surprise, causing my heart to thump fast that I had to place my hand over my left chest to calm it down.

 

"What's wrong with you? And h-how the heck did you find me?" I asked with annoyance after I turned around to see the one and only Jung Chaeyeon who is trying to ruin my life with the way she looks all provocative in her uniform. God it's a sin to look that good.

 

No seriously, how did she even find me? This is supposed to be my secret hide out.

 

"Hmm maybe I'm just able to trace your scent from miles away? Just kidding, I have my ways of course. Now moving on... I have a simple question I'd like to ask you." She replied with a devilish smile.

 

"Uh okay, what is it?" I replied fixing my eyes on the clear water of the small lake once again.

 

"Will you go on a date with me after school?" She asked shyly.

 

Huh. W-What did she just say? Does she seriously want to go on a date with me...? I kind of want to say yes, but... no. I just can't.

 

"Like I said before... I'm straight and you're not my type remember? I have a heartthrob boyfriend too." I answered, pretending to act all uninterested.

 

"Please Jieqiong, don't try to hide your feelings. I know you obviously find me way hotter and more attractive than him right? I've seen the way you've looked at me." She gave me a cheeky smile, then went back to being innocent. "Just give me a chance. Just this once. Then I'll leave you alone for good afterwards if you don't like it."

 

Can she read my mind or something? I don't know why but my will to say no melted away after I saw her pouting with puppy eyes.

 

Stop it please. You're killing me with your pretty eyes, soft hair, plump lips and s.exiness.

 

"You know what? Fine. Just once. And I promise it'll be the last."

 

"Thanks!" She kissed my cheek and stood up before holding out her hand for me and smiled, "Let's get to school, shall we?"

 

My cheek tingles at the spot where she kissed, this feels sooo weird. When Mingyu kisses my cheek I feel literally nothing, nothing at all.

 

Sh*t, wait a minute. Do I swing that way too? I mean in all honesty, I've never truly liked any of the boys I've dated before... But I think I did probably like a girl more than a friend once, I thought Krystal was just a simple girl crush. I guess that wasn't the case?

 

She helped me up and we walked together on our way to school, surprisingly being friends with her isn't so bad at all. She's good eye candy, seems harmless, and kind, I shouldn't be hating her at all. She would get along well with my friends too, but... I still dislike her for some reason, just because I'm not use to someone else being this pretty at school.

 

"Hey um Chaeyeon... I'm really sorry for treating you so badly yesterday. And earlier just now as well." I apologized sincerely.

 

"Aw it's okay. No biggie Jie." She responded.

 

"Jie-?"

 

"Yes.. My nickname for you. I can call you Qiongie instead if you don't like that one." She giggled.

 

No please, that one is just terrible...

 

"I'm fine with Jie. It's special. No one ever calls me that."

 

Just then, I hear another familiar voice shouting my name.

 

"Jieqiong! There you are girl. We've been looking everywhere for you." My best friend Somi shouted, chasing us from behind.

 

"Oh hey Som.. Sorry who's we?" I replied while blinking a couple of times, staring at just one person, wondering where the others are. Chaeyeon is also staring at her waiting for me to introduce her.

 

"Nayoung and I, but she left to art class a minute ago to start painting some stones." Somi chuckled. "Is this the extremely beautiful and new dollface that everyone has been boasting about through the entire school lately?" She asked giving a certain special look at Chaeyeon.

 

"Hm? People... Have been talking about me?" Chaeyeon asked, raising her eyebrow.

 

"Yeah they have, I can't believe you're even shocked right now. Even I know that the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter