Chapter 4

My Werewolf Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Chaeyeon's POV

 

I woke up with sounds of someone snoring lightly beside me. I turned over onto my side and was greeted by the beautiful view of Jieqiong.

 

Her eyes are closed against the dim light of dawn with her breathing deep and relaxed, all the muscles in her face and body were totally at ease. The innocence on the peaceful sleeping face makes me smile as I caressed her cheek gently with my thumb, placing a feather light kiss to her forehead.

 

Not long after, her snoring stopped. I waited for her to open her eyes but she didn't and we laid there in silence for almost five minutes. She looks so adorable, pretending to be asleep still... What a bad actress.

 

"I know you're awake Jie." I laughed, pushing stray hair that's on her face behind her ear. "Jieqiong, open your eyes."

 

"How do you know I'm awake?" She pouted, opening her eyes wide.

 

"Easy giveaway, you stopped snoring." I said throwing back my head and laughed.

 

"I do not snore!" She retorted blushing.

 

"Yes you do. But don't worry, it's pretty cute. Now let's go make breakfast."

 

"Can it be pancakes?!" She asked excitedly, sitting upright.

 

"Of course with freshly picked berries. Anything for my baby." I winked playfully.

 

"Hey.... I'm not your baby." She quickly replied.

 

"Soon you will be." I announced, puckering my lips at her.

 

 

Zhou Jieqiong's POV

 

The truth is, when Chaeyeon said that I was her baby, my heart started to beat really fast and I actually kind of liked it. I think I'm falling for her and it's only been three days since we met. She's got me shook with her sensual flirting.

 

"Can you drive me to Seoul later for a while?" I asked stuffing my face with these well cooked fluffy pancakes.

 

"Why?" She tilts her head with a curious expression.

 

Not again Chaeyeon. Please stop doing that. You're killing me with your sweet, angelic face.

 

"Um.. Do I need to tell you everything? Stay out of my life." I replied jokingly.

 

"Hmph. Fine." She pouts and frowns, making me melt internally.

 

"Okay. Okay. I was joking. I just have stuff to do."

 

"What kind of stuff?" She questioned.

 

"Aren't you a nosy one Miss Jung."

 

"Bleh."

 

"Hey! Don't you stick out your tongue at me."

 

"Psh." She sticks out her tongue.

 

"Do that again I swear I'll - "

 

"You'll what?" She said still sticking out her tongue.

 

"I'll cut it off!" I shouted back stuttering.

 

Chaeyeon started to laugh and then walked towards me, and pinned me against the wall again.

 

"I'm sure you don't want to do that." She muttered under her breath.

 

God she's hot and smells really nice doesn't she...? I want to inhale all of her.

 

"Why not?" I retorted, causing her to smirk.

 

"Because you love me too much to cause me pain... right?" She whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

 

How does she manage to change from being cute to being s.exy in a matter of seconds?

 

"Hah. I certainly do not love you."

 

"Well, I know for a fact you do. I'm pretty sure."

 

You're almost right Chaeyeon, I legitimately like you too much to hurt you.

 

I stared at Chaeyeon's foxy eyes and travelled down to her lips, she l.icked her lips as I l.icked mine. And I gulped suddenly, looking back into her eyes, she leant in slowly and then I realized what she's going to do.

 

"Ahem." I 'coughed' and she lets go of me, "Let's head to Seoul now." I suggested.

 

"O-Okay." Chaeyeon sighed with disappointment.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows and fumbled though her drawer, looking for the key to the boat. She looks sad and I'm sure it's because of my 'rejection'.

 

I wanted our first kiss to be really special, not just a kiss that happens while I'm still in a relationship with that idiot Mingyu. It would feel wrong if it happened.

 

She drove us back to Seoul on her boat and she helped me onto the dock.

 

"Thanks Chae." I said kissing her cheek.

 

"No worries."

 

"I'll be back soon. Give me about two hours!" I shouted whilst I ran down the dock and hailed a cab by the road.

 

 

Jung Chaeyeon's POV

 

I walked down the streets while waiting for Jieqiong and passed by a flower shop. I stepped into the shop and bought a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates for her.

 

I don't really care about the fact that she rejected me. Okay maybe I do care alot... But the feeling is so hard to describe.

 

When Jieqiong 'coughed' while I was trying to kiss her, my heart felt like it was stabbed a hundred times. That's what imprinting does to a werewolf, some feelings hurt so much it feels like I'm being burned in a fire.

 

 

Zhou Jieqiong's POV

 

I walked up to the familiar white door and rang the doorbell. I stood there awkwardly while waiting for the door to open.

 

"Oh hey there beautiful!" Mingyu greeted with a huge smile, "What are you doing here?"

 

"We ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter