Chapter 1

My Werewolf Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zhou Jieqiong's POV

 

The name's Zhou Jieqiong. I'm turning seventeen this year and I study at Dream High School in Seoul. It's been two years since I started school in this horrible place which I reluctantly have to call 'home' too.

 

I have a high school life which everyone would just kill to have; Head Cheerleader, popularity, friends and boys whom I have wrapped around my finger. Last but not least, Kim Mingyu - an undeniably idiotic jerk as my boyfriend.

 

I don't understand what girls, or even some guys see in him. He's just a dumb kid with grades that will get him no where, though I have to say he's pretty cute.

 

"Hey babe." I heard a familiar voice say before feeling a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

 

"Hi." I greeted back, totally uninterested with whatever he's going to say.

 

I untangle his arms from me and opened my locker to retrieve my books for the day.

 

"How about a little something something later during lunch? Janitor's closet?" He asked with his annoying half smile that he always does, his arms around my shoulders. To be honest, it's getting on my nerves.

 

Ew, what does he take me for? I honestly don't know why or how I even started dating him... Maybe it was just to pass the time.

 

"How about..." I replied closing my locker, "no?"

 

I added a fake apologetic smile and turned to walk away, leaving him standing there embarrassed from my rejection.

 

"Maybe next time I'll get lucky, I guess." He muttered under his breath just loud enough for me to hear.

 

He's so gross, but I remembered why I was dating him now... For his reputation. At least he's the quarterback of the football team.  I shrugged and continued on my way to class.

 

The bell rang and I'm barely anywhere near my classroom, I strutted down the empty hallways and entered the classroom, gaining stares from people.

 

"It's been the third time you've been late for class this month Miss Zhou." The teacher admonished, "As punishment, you will show Chaeyeon around school and you'll tutor her for the work she missed out for the past few weeks. She just moved over from Suncheon, South Jeolla."

 

Chaeyeon? Who's that?

 

I looked over to the right and saw a beautiful girl with dark locks standing there smirking, seemingly happy about the punishment I'm given. I've never seen anyone like that girl, she has some sort of mysterious aura about her. She also looks like someone who can climb up the social ladder fast and pull me down after. With her sensual looks and body, she'll have boys and probably girls, swarming around her in a matter of seconds.

 

"Not happening." I shook my head as I pointed at Chaeyeon and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter