Stay a Little Longer, Please? (Taesica)

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

 

 

‘You told me you love me, but why?’

A girl buried her face into her palms, crying. She weakly leaned to the door after running home. She just broke up with her boyfriend. A boyfriend she loved so much.

‘Taengoo, you said we’ll be growing old together, we will have cute babies, and we will have our house full of laughter and happiness. When I busily cook for you and our children, you’ll play piggyback with them. You will tell them a story before going to sleep. And in the morning I will gladly wake up next to you. We will be living a graceful life. But why?! You said you love me, but you didn’t!!’

 

She stood up from her previous position and grabbed everything near her. She threw everything to everywhere. She tossed herself to her bed and hugged her pillow tightly while sobbing. Her eyes were swollen and red. She hit the bed several times. She screamed. She was clueless.

 

Without her noticing, his ex boyfriend was standing outside her apartment. He was about to knock on the door when he heard loud noise from inside. He stopped himself to knock on the door and just froze there; doing nothing. He was looking blankly at the door knob, not sure whether he would go inside or not. Until he could barely hear loud noisy voice from inside, he decided to go inside.

 

Inside, he found nothing but a messy room, things were scattered everywhere.

 

He walked silently to her bedroom and spotted his love helplessly sat on the ground near the balcony.

 

‘Aigoo, you might catch a cold if you sit near balcony with the door open like this,’ he sighed and smiled weakly.

‘I’m sorry, Jessica. But I cannot tell you the real reason why we break up. It will hurt you and it will hurt me.’

‘Isn’t it just the same, Taengoo?’

Her cracked voice startled him. He thought she fell asleep but actually she was just sitting still with her head lowered. She tilted her head to meet with the boy gleaming eyes.

‘Hello, my favorite eyes in the world,’ she beamed faintly, ‘You’re so handsome tonight, Taengoo.’

‘Thank y-you, Jessica,’ he stuttered a bit, ‘Come on, get up and don’t just sit there.’

He bent down to pull her up, but she refused. She pouted and crossed her arms while shook her head showing her disagreement.

 

‘I don’t care if I catch a cold or whatsoever. I don’t even care if I’m still alive or not.’

‘Ok, if you don’t want to get up,’ he took his position sitting next to her, ‘then I’ll be joining you.’

The girl blushed and awkwardly pushed the boy away, ‘What? No, you might get a fever if you’re sitting here. It’s pretty cold tonight. Just go!’

Suddenly, Taeyeon flew his hand to shush her and the girl just watched him. Jessica just shrugged and threw her gaze to another direction with visible pout on her face.

 

‘Why are you here?’

No respond from the latter. Jessica peeked to see Taeyeon, but she couldn’t see his face.

‘Well, it’s weird you know. We just broke up and then you came.’

‘I’m here because I’m afraid you’ll do something stupid.’

‘What something stupid could possibly happen to me?’

‘I don’t know. I’m afraid the next morning the Police will arrest me because they accuse me as the cause of your suicide.’

‘Phftttt idiot, I won’t think that far.’

‘You said you don’t care if you’re still alive or not.’

‘But look what I have here now, my ex boyfriend who is really caring about his ex.’

‘If you don’t want me to be here, I’ll go.’

 

Taeyeon was about to stand up but then a pair of hand stopped him. He stumbled back down into her embrace.

 

‘I’ll grant your wish, breaking up with you. But please, just for tonight, accompany me. I want you to stay, pretty please?’ she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

‘How can I say no?’ he said as he fixed his position next to her. He just glanced at her but her hand quickly cupped his face. Now their eyes met and they stared at each other eyes.

 

‘Are we having a staring contest now?’

‘No, I’m looking at your eyes. How can it gleam like that?’

‘It only reflects your shining eyes.’

‘Ha-Ha. So cheesy.’

 

After that, silence occurred for a long time. Jessica closed her eyes and slowly leaned her head on his shoulder. Taeyeon embraced her closer and kissed her forehead.

 

Not a long time after that, Jessica fell asleep. Taeyeon smiled warmly to the figure sleeping soundly beside him.

‘If only I can see you again like this even just for once… but it’s just my dream.’

 

He carried her in bridal style and laid her down on her bed. He kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek.

‘I will be missing you, very much.’

 

 

‘He left. He really left,’ she looked around to see if there’s still hope that he stayed, but nothing came out. She shed her tears and silently crying.

‘Taengoo, I love you. Please be safe where ever you are now.’

 

 

On the separate place, in the hospital.

‘I’m sorry, Sica. I don’t want you to see me weak like this. Doctor said my time is over. I’m suffering leukemia. That’s why on our date I often fainted and got nosebleed. I just told you it’s because I worked too hard. I simply don’t want you to worry about me. Now, live on, find your happiness out there. Don’t worry, I’ll pour my love to you secretly from heaven. I love you, Jung Jessica.’

 

 

 

 


 

 

Double updates for today!! Me is happy lol

Hope you guys like it and please comment, I don't bite, reallly...... Good night! ^^