Fairy tales part 1

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

 

Somewhere at Soshi Kingdom~~

 

‘Princess Seohyun! You can not go in there!’ Sunny Lee, the servant of the royal family stop the princess from going into the forest behind the palace.

‘Why can’t I?’ she asks innocently.

‘Aish! Your omma are going to kill me if she finds out that I let you enter that forest alone! It’s too dangerous for a princess like you to go in!’

‘Oh…’ Princess Seohyun nods and walks far away from the forest entrance but she couldn’t help but to glance back at the forest.

‘Sunny ah…’

‘Deh Princess?’

‘If Daddy allows me too enter the forest…that means I can enter it even if Mommy disagrees with the idea right?’

‘Technically yes…but Princess Seohyun…I don’t understand…why do you so eager want to enter that forest? Nothing in there actually except for some wild animals and confusing path that will make you lost…’

‘Have you ever been there Sunny?’

‘Never…’

‘Then…how did you know that about what is inside?’

‘Err…’

‘Sunny…you can’t lie to a princess…you’ll know what happen if you lie to the royal family…’ Seohyun threatens Sunny in her own sweet way.

Sunny sighs and she sits on the bench just outside the place garden ‘My husband went in there before…and he never comes back…’

‘I’m sorry about your lost…’

‘Ah…it’s okay…it happens 10 years ago…’ Sunny tries her best to smile at the princess and then they walk abreast back into the palace.

 

 

That night in the princess room

 

‘Honey…’ the Queen knocks on her daughter door and enter the room gracefully followed by two servants behind her.

‘Mom…’ Seohyun smiles to her mother and slightly bow to show respect.

‘How are you lately? Are you okay? The servants told me that you had fever…’

‘I’m fine mom…I just had some weird dream…’

‘Weird dream?’ the Queen raises her eyebrow.

‘Deh…’ Princess Seohyun nods and seated her bum on her luxury bed ‘I dreamt of this prince who wants me to help him…but I don’t know what is his name or which kingdom is him from…’ Seohyun explains her bizarre and vivid dream to her mother.

The Queen approaches her daughter and examine her forehead ‘Your body temperature is normal…oh dear…you must had been playing too much outside the palace!! I’m going to tell your father to double your guard!’

‘Mom! I don’t want to be in prison like what are you doing to me now…I want to be free like the bird soaring in the sky and feel the air through my feather…and…’

‘Cut it Seohyun…’ the Queen cut through her daughter words ‘Can you just go straight to the point?’

‘Mom…can I go and explore the forest behind out palace?’ Seohyun begs with blinking eyes.

‘No you can’t!! And stop doing that aegyo on me Kwon Seohyun! It’s not going to work!’ The Queen immediately opposes her daughter’s request.

‘…but mom…’

 

‘Miyoung! Miyoung ah!!’ suddenly the King’s voice storms through the hallway.

‘Now what do your father wants from me?’ The Queen rolls her eyes and yells back ‘I’m in our daughter’s room!’

‘Oh there you are!!’ the King entered the room and he dismiss all of the guards and servant because he wants to talk privately to his wife and daughter.

‘Father…’ Princess Seohyun gets up from her bed and bow to her father.

‘Seohyun ah…there’s no need to be so formal with your father…’ King Kwon Yuri slightly scolds his daughter.

‘That is good for her you know? So that people will know that our daughter is a very polite and humble girl!’ Queen Miyoung pats her daughter on the head and smiles.

‘That’s not the important thing now!’

‘Then what is the important thing?’

‘Seohyun…tomorrow I want you to follow me into the forest behind our palace!’

‘What?!! You can’t bring our daughter in there! You know it’s dangerous?!’

‘I know…but please calm down Miyoung ah! We are going in there to find Seohyun’s future husband!’

‘Why would you want to find our daughter future husband in the woods?! Do you want our daughter to marry an ape or something like that?! The Queens is fighting back the King’s words.

‘Of course I wouldn’t! Why would I want to find an ape for our daughter?!’

‘Because you are going in the woods!’

‘Miyoung ah! I got some prophecy from the Ice witch and she told me that a prince is awaiting our daughter to rescue him in the woods! So I am going to bring our daughter in and rescue him and then we will get them married!’

‘…but!’

‘Mom…Dad…’ Seohyun steps in between her parents ‘I’ll go with daddy tomorrow…and mommy, you don’t have to worry about me…Daddy will look over me…right daddy?’

‘Of course! You are my only daughter of course I will look after you!’

‘So mom…you don’t have to worry about me…I’ll be okay…beside…I think that is what my dreams want to tell me…’ Seohyun smiles and gently holds her mother hands.

Queen Miyoung sighs and hugs her daughter while having conversation with her husband through their eyes.

‘Protect our daughter! The forest behind the palace is cursed!’

‘I know! I will not let our daughter being harm by anything! I love her as much as you love her too!’

‘I’m counting on you to make sure the safety of our daughter Kwon Yuri…’

‘You can count on me my beloved Hwang Miyoung…’

‘I love you~~ you’re the best father to my child…and a best husband too~~’

‘I love you more than that~~’ King Yuri smirks and then their conversation was cut by their daughter.

‘Mom, dad…are you two like…making out with your eyes?’

‘Huh?’

‘Nothing…’ Seohyun smiles and lays herself on the bed ‘Tomorrow is going to be a big day! I can’t wait to see how is the prince looks like!’

The King and The Queen tuck their daughter in and kiss her goodnight before leaving the room for the guard to guard it.

 

 

During the midnight

 

‘Seohyun…you got to help me…’

‘Who are…you?’

‘I am Prince Yoon…’

‘Prince Yoon…are you the prince that I am going to look for tomorrow morning with my father?’

‘Yes I am the one…you have to help me…’ he begs.

‘How? How do you want me to help you?’

‘You are the only one who can put off my curse! You must help me!’

‘How am I going to know it’s you when we met? I don’t even know how you look like!’

‘You will know once you see me…please help me…I got no time left…’

‘I will help…just hang on till I come tomorrow…’

‘You must come before sunset…or else you will be curse too!’

‘What?’

‘Before sunset…before sunset…before sunset…’ the voice slowly fades away.

 

Seohyun bolts up with sweats and widen eyes ‘That dream again…I must end this…I don’t want to live in this kind of turmoil every night…I need to save that prince…’ she calms herself and then she went back to sleep.

 

 

Part 2 are coming up~~

 

(Hey HeecTaengsicnyulti n rundorkyrun~~ can you guys help to get this story done? The storyline is up to you as long as the pairing is Yoonhyun ^^ You two decide who wants to write part 2~~ I’m kind of busy lately~~ it’s okay if you don’t wish to continue it…just tell me ASAP alright?? ^^-updated by Alice93)