We're Not Meant To Be Together (TaeNy, TaeSica)

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

 

 

‘Why must Bali, Fany-ah???’

‘What? You don’t like it TaeTae?’

‘Err…it’s not it Fany-ah. I’m just—why not Hawaii? Or Maldives?!’

‘Hawaii is boring, you know I used to live in US and my grandma liked to bring me with her to Hawaii during summer holiday. Maldives? Tch.. I never heard about that place, I prefer Bali. I’ve never been there and for the first time, I want to go there with you TaeTae. That’s why..’

 

Taeyeon sighed, she couldn’t resist her girlfriend when she whined like that. Tiffany rested her head on her shoulder and pulled Taeyeon’s sleeve childishly.

 

‘Please, please TaeTae.. I want to go there so much~’ she pouted cutely while following her lover gone to the living room. Taeyeon plunged to the couch, so did Tiffany.

‘No, Fany-ah. Once no, it’ll be forever no.’

‘Fine,’ she jolted up and walked away to the balcony. With miserable look on her face, she exclaimed, ‘I’ll just jump from here.’

‘Are you nut?! Don’t do stupid thing like that! It’s dangerous, aish…’ she ran toward her and grabbed her hand.

‘Then go to Bali with me!’ she pleaded.

 

Taeyeon thought for a while before nodding, but still her heart disagreed of the idea spending their vacation in Bali.

‘Alright, I’ll get things settled tonight. I’ll make sure you spend your vacation there happily.’

‘Not “your vacation” TaeTae, but our vacation. So it’s chosen now, trip to Bali?’

Taeyeon just nodded, and then Tiffany hugged her and kissed her cheek several times.

‘Thank you, sweetie!’

 

**

 

‘Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bali!!!’

As soon as they arrived at Bali, they went to the beach straightforward. Tiffany spread her hand and inhaled a long breath before squealing in happiness. She then put her heels off and ran on the sand. She playfully kicked the sand like a 5 years old that was having her first visit to a beach, she had lost in her own world. Taeyeon on the other hand, just watched her lover while carrying their luggage and bags.

 

‘Aish, this girl..she thinks I’m her servant or what? Besides, look at these stuffs!’ she yelled annoyingly in her mind once she put down the things she carried a moment ago, ‘She’s going to go on a trip or moving her house to here?  She brings too much things…’

 

‘Hey Choding! Stop fooling around! Get your here and let’s go to our hotel!’

‘What? I’m about to build my sand castle! Why don’t you come over here?’

‘Can’t we just bring all of these stuffs to our hotel room first and then after that you can do whatever you want?’ she shouted and pointed to the luggage which were placed on the ground.

 

Tiffany, with straw hat and shades on, slowly stood up and went to her beloved Taeyeon. Her floral mini dress revealed her thighs as she walked toward her, made the latter focused on her beautiful legs. Without her noticing, Tiffany gently kissed her and caused her eyes wide open. Yet she enjoyed her girlfriend sudden action. Soon they broke the kiss.

‘We’re in our vacation, together. But why you..you don’t love me anymore?’ she pouted and looked down to the ground.


Taeyeon reached her chin and tilted up her head. She ruffled her hair and cupped her face. The black haired girl just kept pouting while watching the blonde.

 

‘It’s not like that, Fany-ah. I love you, I really do. Now shall we go to the hotel first? After that, we can go again to here. Aigoo, don’t pout like that, you look like a flounder.’

‘Taeyeon, flounder is like this,’ she imitated the flounder, caused Taeyeon to chuckle.

‘Alright, let’s go!’ she said as she intertwined her hand with Tiffany.

 

**

 

‘Can I help you miss?’ the hotel staff greeted her warmly.

‘I want to check in here.’

‘Sorry, but our rooms are fully booked by now.’

‘Actually, I’ve booked one room here. Try to search my name on the booking list. My name’s Kim Taeyeon.’

‘Okay miss, checking right away. Please wait.’

 

At the mean time, Tiffany who was standing next to her stepped on her left foot. Taeyeon winced in pain and turned her head to look at her with what-did-I-do-wrong face.

‘Stop checking her out.’

‘What? Hey I’m not.’

‘Your eyes tell me the opposite,’ she rolled her eyes.

‘Fine, fine… I won’t,’ she shifted her gaze to look at the hotel staff again, ‘So, where’s our room?’

 

‘I’m sorry miss, but we don’t find Kim Taeyeon in our booking list,’ she surprisingly replied.

‘What? There must be a mistake! I already booked since a week ago. Do you mind to check it again?’ she said as she nervously tapped her hands on the office desk.

‘Wait a minute---Miss, still your name doesn’t show up in the list. We’re really sorry.’

‘Seriously?! Aish that girl….’

 

She turned to go outside of the lobby hotel. Tiffany just watched her as she did so. Taeyeon fished her phone in her bag while grudging half whispering. She finally found her phone and dialed a phone number.

 

 

“Yoboseyo?” The voice on the other line answered.

“Sooyoung, it’s me, Taeyeon.”

“Ah! Taeyeon-ah! How’s your vacation?!”

“Tch..how could you ask me such a question? I asked you to do a favor and you agreed, but why you didn’t do it properly?!”

“Favor? What favor? Anyway, calm your nerve. Geez your voice is too loud!”

“Book me a hotel room for my trip with Fany, remember?!”

“I’ve booked a hotel room for you!”

“Then why did my name not appear on the list?”

“Tell them to recheck! I’m sure I’ve booked you a hotel room by name Kim Taeyeon. For god sake..”

“I’ve asked the staff to recheck but the result is the same! Now don’t you dare yell at me because if me and Fany don’t get any hotel room, you’re the one to blame!!”

“What? If that so..Taeyeon-ah don’t tell me you go to the wrong hotel…"

“This can’t be wrong, this hotel is the one that I picked with Tiffany, and you said it’s a piece of cake, I’ve taken care of it.’

“What hotel are you in now?”

“Four Season Hotel, wae?”

“Of course your name is not listed. You even go to the wrong hotel!”

“What? How can you.. I told you this is the hotel I want!”

 

There’s a silence between them for a moment before Taeyeon spoke up.

“Alright, that doesn’t matter. So, Sooyoungie, which hotel did you book a room for me?” she tried to sound calm yet it just made Sooyoung frightened.

“It’s Hard Rock Hotel…….."

Another silence occurred.

 

“Hello? Hello? Taeyeon-ah, are you still there? Hello?”

“Sooyoung, I can’t believe this… You booked the same hotel like 4 years ago?!”

“I thought you’ll be choosing the same hotel! And it also shocked me when you said you’re going on a vacation to Bali with Fany. Bali is where---“

“Ssshhhh. Stop, don’t say anything about her.”

“……Mianhae Taeyeon-ah.”

“That’s ok, I don’t have any other option though. It seems like all hotel is fully booked now. Thanks Sooyoung, say my hello to Sunny.”

“Anytime, Taeyeon-ah. I’ll tell her you say hello. Have a nice trip!”

“Yeah sure, thanks.”

 

 

‘Don’t say anything about whom?’ Tiffany approached her only to startle the latter.

‘Gosh, you startled me..’ she caressed her chest.

‘So, about our hotel room…’

‘I called Sooyoung and she said this hotel is not the hotel she booked for us.’

‘Then where’s the right one?’

‘Hard Rock Hotel. Come on, let’s go~’

She dragged her girlfriend to a cab along with their belongings and went to Hard Rock Hotel.

 

**

 

‘Oh my, I can’t even… she even reserved the same hotel room like 4 years ago! She’s dead when I’m back.’

‘Who are you talking to TaeTae? Why? You don’t like this room?’ Tiffany asked her while she tossed herself to the bed.

‘No, the room is great, really great,’ she flashed a smile to her, ‘It’s so great that I can’t even forget what happened in here before.’

 

‘TaeTae? Hello, earth to Taeyeon,’ she waved her hand in front of her face.

‘Why don’t we go to beach now? You were very excited,’ she tried to make a new the topic.

‘I don’t feel like it. I just want to rest here, it’s so comfy and cozy here. Sooyoung is smart in choosing hotel for us, we gotta thank her!’

 

‘Where are you going?’ she stopped the girl when she was going halfway through the door.

‘Get some fresh air. Fany-ah, lock the door when I’m outside, ok?’

 

 

As Taeyeon walked on the street, she kept thinking the same thing, ‘Jessica, it’s been 4 years…’

 

**

‘Taengoo, the weather is not good. Its better we stay at the hotel.’

‘But, I want to go to the sea! I really want to go! Come on, Sica. I already rented a yacht.’

Taeyeon pulled her wrist and went to the beach, ignoring her girlfriend warning.

 

‘Whoa Taengoo, isn’t it expensive?’ Jessica wowed when she saw the yacht. ‘Well, it’s not so expensive if it’s for us. Come on, get on the board!’ by that, Taeyeon and Jessica went together on the yacht.

 

‘So, Taeyeon. What you want to see on the sea? It’s all blue.’

‘Yes, Jessica it’s all blue,’ Taeyeon giggled at her blunt comment and quickly went behind her and blindfolded her eyes.

‘Hey! Taeyeon what’s this?! You’re going to push me to the sea?’

‘No, Jessica. I want to make a surprise.’

‘Surprise? As long as its not cucumber,’ she folded her arms.

 

‘Of course not,’ she took a tiny box from her pocket. She couldn’t stop smiling as she held the box on her hand. ‘Now guess what is this…’ she reached the latter’s hand and let it touch the tiny box.

‘What’s this, Taengoo?’ she caressed her hand on it. Taeyeon unfold her eyes and she yelped when she found out the tiny box. ‘Taeyeon, don’t tell me this is…’

‘Open it, Sica.’

Carefully, she opened the tiny box and it revealed a shiny ring inside.

‘Omg Taeyeon, this is a ring,' her eyes became teary, 'But…for what?’

‘Aigoo, isn’t that clear? I want you to marry me, Jessica.’

She hugged her and let the latter cried in joy. She broke the hug and cupped her face. ‘So your answer is?’

Jessica sighed and faked a pout, ‘I’m sorry, Taeyeon, but I can’t…’

‘Eh?! What?!!!’

‘I cannot say no when you propose me like this. Of course it’s a definite YES!!’ she jumped like a 5 years old kid and kissed her. ‘I love you, Kim Taeyeon.’

 

But then, there’s a loud thunder and suddenly the sea wave became big.

‘Oh no, this is not good,’ Taeyeon rushed to the cockpit and tried to communicate through the radio.

‘Taengoo, I’m afraid…’

‘Don’t worry, I’m here. Wait inside. I’ll try to contact someone.’

 

That’s when the ring’s box dropped on the dock. ‘Wait, Taengoo. The ring!!’

‘Sica, I said wait inside! Ignore the ring!’ Taeyeon shouted from the cockpit, ‘Sica!! Aish so stupid!’

Jessica tried to take back the ring when suddenly the yacht got hit by a huge wave. The ring fell from the yacht, but Jessica insisted to chase it. ‘It’s a ring from Taeyeon, I won’t lose it!!’

‘Sica! Don’t jump! Ignore the ring!!’ but it was too late, she already jumped to catch the ring. Taeyeon also jumped from the yacht. She was swimming against the storm while kept searching for Jessica but then she found nothing. ‘Jessica!!!! Where are you!!! Damn!!’

 

On the following day, she was informed by the local police that they found a dead body. She didn’t believe it was Jessica, but then when she was told the dead body was holding a ring box she couldn’t hold her tears. She burst into tears and regret to not paying attention to her. Jessica was telling her it wasn’t a good weather to go to the sea, but she insisted. It’s because she wanted to propose her that day.

 

‘Sica you stupid, I told you just to ignore the ring. I could buy a ring ten times greater than that, but why?!’

‘Because it’s from you, that make it so special,’ Taeyeon jolted up when she heard someone whispered on her ear. She looked around but found nothing. ‘I’m fantasizing…but the voice sounds exactly like Jessica.’

**

 

Taeyeon was walking across the street, stared blankly to the ground when recalled what happened to her and Jessica when a car was speeding toward her. It’s when Tiffany spotted her and grabbed her shirt to pull her.

 

‘Watch out where you’re going, young lady!’ the driver of the car shouted.

‘I’m sorry, next time my girlfriend will be carefully aware of an idiot driver who drive so fast,’ Tiffany shouted back. ‘Taeyeon, are you okay? What happened?’

‘I’m okay Tiffany, I’m just…ah forget about it.'

'I've been looking for you this whole time you know? I'm worried about you.'

'I'm sorry I make you worry. Now you found me, how about we build sand castle on the beach?’ she replaced her sadness with a wide grin on her face. She ran and intertwined her hand with Tiffany.

 

‘I’m going to forget you, I must. You must be hoping that I live happily, right Sica? Now I have Tiffany. Although I regret for what happened to you, but maybe it is fate that didn’t let us together. I will cherish our moment as long as I love the girl next to me,’ she thought as she glanced to Tiffany.

‘Yah TaeTae, don’t look at me while grinning like that. You’re thinking ert things about me, right?!’

‘N-No… I’m not. J-just add more sand to that tower, Fany-ah! It’s going to be ruined!’ she yelled as she pointed to the castle she built with Tiffany not a long time ago only to receive a laugh from Tiffany.

 

 


 

An update from the maknae!! How's everybody feeling?

Holiday is going to an end, finally. And Heeyoung unnie is happy while I'm not...lol

Alice, how are you there? Stay healthy! ^^

That's it, my one-shot! Comments are highly appreciated, thank you~ <3