Taeyeon's resolution, Jessica's Feeling

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

Author note:

OBVIOUSLY TAENGSIC (They seem like slowly dying among the fans...but I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP!) *burning Taengsic spirit* 

Anyway Still waiting for Redvelvet to update Fairy tales part 2 (what took her so long actually?) Hahaha I am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting!! *90 degree bows* I will update with this one first while waiting for redvelvet to update the fairy tales...do you guys hate us for neglecting this one? D: please don't!! 

Anyway...here it is enjoy :D

 

SNSD dorm

 

‘Huuah~~ morning~~’

‘OH!! Yo Sica!!’ Yuri greet.

‘== Yuri…you seem very energetic in such early morning…’ Jessica commented while has her eyes squinted.

‘What do you mean morning Sica? It’s 2pm in the afternoon….’

‘EH?!!!! WHAT?!!!! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING?!!!’

’20 hours…’ Hyoyeon answered her.

‘Gosh…Sica ah…you need to change your sleeping habit…it’s unhealthy you know?’ Sunny commented.

‘Agree! If you sleep too much you will die Sica unnie!!!’ Seohyun adds in.

‘YAH YAH!! You guys talk like you really wish me to die soon!!’ Jessica argued.

Sooyoung sighed and patted Jessica on her head ‘With that life style of yours…I don’t think you can survive it in your old age~~~~~’

‘CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!’ Jessica shrieks.

‘Geez…stop teasing Sica unnie everyone~~ anyway I’m going out to buy our food supplies…anyone want to go?’ Yoona step up to stop the fight.

‘Me!’ Sunny raised her hand and tailed Yoona.

‘I want to go too~~’ Seohyun stated and she put on her coat.

‘Aah…I’m going to the movie with Hyomin and Hara…Sooyoung you wanna come?’ Yuri asked.

‘Sure~’ Sooyoung answered and gets up from the couch.

‘Wait…why is everybody leaving me behind? And where is Taeyeon and Tiffany?!’

‘You don’t know? They went to Japan together this morning.’ Yuri replied.

‘MWO?!!!’

 

 

Japan

 

‘Finally we’re here!! Ah feel go to stretch~~~’ Taeyeon stated and stretch her body.

‘Taeyeon ah~~’

‘Yosh Fany~~~ isn’t Japan wonderful?!’

‘Taeyeon…why are we here anyway?’ Tiffany asked.

‘We’re here to buy Sica’s present!’

‘Huh? But her birthday is a month to go…’

‘I know! That’s why we came here early!! I want to surprise her!’ Taeyeon stated happily.

‘…I really don’t understand you Taeyeon…==’

‘This is what I call as love Tiffany! LOVE!!’

‘Aah?’

‘Lately Jessica seems to be very gloomy…so I want to find some things for her to make her happy!’

‘Well TaeTae ah…you are the problem.’

‘Eh?’

‘Jessica always tries her best to get near you but you shove her away with that cold attitude of yours…I think you should be the ice princess not her…let’s swap your nickname with her shall we?’ Tiffany replies sarcastically.

‘Fany you meanie! I know it’s painful for her to be treated like that but I have no choice! If SM finds out our relationship…they will threaten to separate SNSD…I can’t risk our career just because of my feeling toward her!’

Tiffany was speechless when she sees there are tears in Taeyeon’s eyes. ‘Don’t cry Taeyeon ah…people will think that I bully you if they see you’re crying!’

‘Tiffany…I’m sorry…’

‘Eh? Why are you saying sorry?’

‘I drag you into this…’

Tiffany just smiles at her best friend ‘Well…You said you wanna surprise Jessica right?’

‘Yeah? Why don’t you ask her out for a date?’

‘A date?’

‘Yeah…it’s always Taeny dating nowadays…you should ask her out for a date so it will become Taengsic date!’

‘I…’

‘Taeyeon…you know all of us love you and Jessica. We will do anything for your happiness even if that put our career on the line…and I know you will do the same for me or for the others as well right?’ Tiffany stares straight into Taeyeon’s eyes as she tried to advise her.

Taeyeon was speechless, so she slowly steps back away from Tiffany ‘Taeyeon? Where are you going?’

‘You head to the hotel first…I need to clear my mind so I take a slow walk around the town…’

‘You sure you going to be okay?’ Tiffany asked with concern.

‘Deh…I’m older than you don’t worry about me…’

Tiffany watches the leader walks away with depression, she knows what Taeyeon is thinking but she wants Taeyeon to stand up for her own.

‘I really don’t understand them…’ Tiffany shakes her head and hail a taxi.

 

 

Seoul

 

Jessica was left alone at the dorm. She was searching for a band aid until she found an old photobook. She flips open the photo book. It brings back the memories when SNSD was 1st debuted.

It brings back her memories with Taeyeon and then something struck her memories. It was the day where Taeyeon said she wanted Jessica to stay away from her.

 

 

Flashback

‘Taengoo!! Bobo!!’ Jessica yells and hugs the petite girl that she loves the most from behind. She was expecting Taeyeon to react and hug her back but all she received was a cold shoulder.

‘Taengoo? What’s wrong?’ Jessica loosened her arms that were hugging Taeyeon.

‘Jessica…stay away from me…’

‘Eh? What did I do wrong? Why are you saying strange stuff?’ Jessica asked in confusion.

‘…It’s better if we stay away for a moment…’

‘Taeyeon…you hate me?’

‘No!’ Taeyeon denied and she turns to face Jessica ‘If you continue this people would think that we are together!’

‘But Taengoo! We are together! I love you and you love me! So what if the people think so? It’s the truth!’ Jessica tried to persuade Taeyeon.

‘I love my job more than I love you! So just get over it and leave me alone!!’ Taeyeon shouts at Jessica and she pushed her away.

Jessica was hurt by Taeyeon’s treatment ‘Taengoo…?’

‘Stop calling me that! I hate it! Go away!!!’

‘Are you breaking up with me Kim Taeyeon?!!’ Jessica cried.

Taeyeon did not reply her. Jessica gets the meaning and she slowly gets up. Tears streaming down her cheeks ‘I see…Even if you don’t love me anymore…I will always love you Taeyeon…’

Jessica slowly leaves the room with sobs.

 

End of flashback

 

Jessica smiles but tears drop from her eyes ‘Taeyeon…I miss your touches…’

 

 

 

Tokyo amusement park

 

Taeyeon sits alone in the Ferris wheel cubicles and it’s her 3rd round to ride it. She stares blankly into the space as her minds went back to a few years ago.

 

 

Flashback

 

‘Taeyeon…Mr.Lee SooMan wants to see you!’

‘Eh? For?’

‘I don’t know…’ her manager answer and he leads her to the office.

Once she steps into the man’s office she feels scare ‘Mr.Lee…what is it that you want to tell me?’

‘Taeyeon…please have a seat 1st…’

Taeyeon’s palm begins to sweat as the founder of SM look down on her. Something bad going to happen and she knows it.

‘Taeyeon-yang…’

‘Eh?’

‘Lately you and Jessica had been so close with each other. Do you love her?’

‘I…’

Before Taeyeon manage to answer, Mr.Lee shut her down ‘If you love SNSD and your teammates, it’s better if you break off anything that is between you and Jessica.’

‘…Mr.Lee?’

‘You’ve heard what I’ve said Kim Taeyeon…you are dismiss…’

 

End of flashback

 

‘Sica…I’m sorry…I had too…’ she sighed.

It was her turn to get down but she decided to continue to ride until the park is close, but there was a couple that wanted to ride, since it’s a full house the person in charge asked Taeyeon to share her ride.

 

‘Thank you…’ a short girl thanked Taeyeon for letting them ride with her.

Taeyeon nodded and she was uneasy because she’s riding her cubicle with a couple, more likely a same couple.

It reminds her of Jessica and her in their past.

 

‘Neh Takamina…’ a taller girl calls out for her girlfriend.

‘What is it nyannyan?’

‘I love being this way with you!’

‘Lol…at the moment ago at AKB theatre you shouted at me that I’m disgusting and you hated me…now you said you love me? Nyan Nyan you are strange!’

 

‘AKB? As in AKB48?’ Taeyeon thought to herself. She tilt up her head to take a better look at the two girls.

 

‘But Takamina…you are disgusting…’

‘Ehehehe? Shut up you and let’s enjoy the city view!’ the shorter girl replies and she gives a gentle smack on the taller one’s head.

The atmosphere turns awkward for Taeyeon later, because the two couple become quiet and no words are exchanged between the couple.

Takamina notices Taeyeon’s uneasiness tried to open up a conversation between them ‘Ano…you look familiar…’ she asked.

‘…Ah..I’m Shoujo Jidai’s leader…Kim Taeyeon…’ Taeyeon introduce herself.

‘AH!! WOW!! Can’t believe we ride the same cubicle!! Hi we are the AKB! My name is Takamina and this is Kojima Haruna~’

‘Ah…nice to meet you…’ Taeyeon bows.

And again, the atmosphere is dead again.

‘Ano…Taeyeon-san…do you feel weird because we are a lesbian couple?’ Kojima Haruna asked bluntly.

‘Nyan Nyan! That’s rude!! And you are too blunt about our relationship!’ Takamina tried to stop her girlfriend from disgusting Taeyeon.

‘It’s okay…I’m fine with that…’ Taeyeon tried to be polite and smile at them.

Then it hits her, they were Japanese super girl group, how can they maintain their relationship? Don’t the fans hate them for having relationship? With all of her guts, she asked the two.

‘I’m sorry…can I ask you something?’

‘Oh sure~ ah! Nyan Nyan! Don’t open the windows! It’s cold!’

‘Hait hait…’ Kojima Haruna closes the window back.

‘You two really are couple? I mean the loving lovey couple?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Yes we are…of course~’ Takamina answer with a nod.

‘But…don’t you be afraid that your career at stake because you both are girls and…’

‘We don’t have that problem though…’ Kojima cut through Taeyeon ‘Yes we are couple, but in the fans eyes and other team eyes, we are more likely look like best friend…’

‘They…don’t know?’ Taeyeon blinked.

‘None of them suspected we were dating…so we’re okay with it…’

‘Eh?’ Taeyeon responded with surprise tone ‘But what if they find out and…they hate the fact that you both are dating? First of all you two are girls! What if your manager or CEO knows and they ban you two from seeing each other again?! And the fans reaction?!’

‘Ah…wait…calm down there Taeyeon-san…’ Takamina who was afraid to see how panic Taeyeon is while asking them the questions tried to calm her down.

Then, Kojima Haruna bluntly answers Taeyeon ‘Even if they know and hated us, feel disgusted by us…even if our manager tried to break us apart…I will never let go of Takamina…’

Takamina and Taeyeon turns to Haruna, ‘Nyan Nyan?’

‘Taeyeon-san it doesn’t matter of what people might think of you and your partner…even if the whole world hated you as long as you got each other, that’s what important. I couldn’t imagine I would move on with my life without Takamina in it…so I will fight for her. And I know Takamina will fight for me too…right Takamina?’

‘Nyan Nyan…’

Taeyeon was touched by Haruna’s speech, she finally realized how much she had hurt Jessica. She supposed to stand by her and fight with her but she left her alone to deal with her feeling.

‘By the way…the way you are asking us…are you having a relationship with one of the shoujo jidai members?’

‘Eh?!!’ Taeyeon was surprised by the question that was ask by Haruna ‘Er…no…I was just curious…’ she denies.

 

 

 

Seoul

 

Jessica hangs out at Starbuck by herself since she got left behind by the other members. Suddenly her phone rings and Taeyeon’s name pop out on the screen.

Jessica ignores it because she was angry at the fact that Taeyeon went to Japan without telling her.

It rings again and Jessica ignores it again, then a message came in.

 

[To-Sica

                You angry? I’m sorry…please don’t ignore my call…

From-Taengoo]

 

With that message, Taeyeon attached a pic of her begging with puppy eyes.

 

Jessica smiles at how cute Taeyeon is in the picture.

The phone rings again and Jessica answer it without saying anything.

On the other side Taeyeon knows that Jessica will definitely ignores her so she quickly said what she wants.

 

‘I’m a stupid one. I should have fight for us, but I let you go…I’ve hurt you so much all this years…I understand if you want to ignore me to punish me for what I’ve done…I’m sorry Sica…but I want you to know that I never stop loving you…this time…I don’t care of what people wanna say about us…I just want us together…I want you to always stay beside me and I will do the same to you. If you still love me…please come to Tokyo Tower tomorrow night at 8pm…I’ve booked the air ticket for you…If you decided to come, I promise you I will love you forever, if you decided that we should just stay friend…I understand…I’ll wait for you till 12 am’

 

Taeyeon hangs up and Jessica is in tears. ‘After all of these years finally you realize? Pabo Taeng…’

 

 

Tokyo

 

‘Eh? So you decided to fight for Jessie?’

‘Yes Fany. I’ve make her suffer all these years didn’t I? I’ll wait for her till midnight…if she decided not to come I understand.’ Taeyeon answered with a sigh in the end.

Tiffany puts her hand on the leader’s stiff shoulder and gently squeeze it ‘She will come. This is Jessica we’re talking about Taeyeon ah. She will come for you because she had been waiting for you all this while patiently.’

‘Thanks…you are a great friend Fany. I don’t understand how Sica can see me in love with you?’

‘The truth is Taeyeon…I did fall in love with you, that was back in the years where Taengsic rule. But now I realize the feeling I have for you is not more than a sister love so you don’t have to worry! Go now or you will be late!’

 

 

 

Seoul (5 hours earlier)

 

‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN’T GET A TICKET?!’ a young man in his late 20 yells at the people at the ticket counter.

‘Sorry sir…there is no more seat available, could you please wait for the next flight?’

‘What’s the next flight?’

‘In the next 6 hours…’

‘What?! No I can’t wait that long!! My son would probably die by that time!! Please please!!’ the man beg.

‘I’m sorry but there is not more seat available sir!’

The man broke down and cries out loud.

‘You can have my ticket…’ Jessica hands out her ticket for the man.

‘Really?!’

‘Yes…I will take the next flight…your son life is in danger and you need this more than I do…’ Jessica offers with an angelic smile carved on her face.

‘I owe you miss!!’

‘It’s okay…go board the plane now!’ Jessica urges the man before the plane take off.

 

The man bows at Jessica before he dashed toward the check in area.

 

Jessica turns to the workers that working at the ticket counter ‘I’ll buy the next flight to Tokyo.’

‘Passport please…’

Jessica handed her passport while waiting for the lady to get her ticket ready she thought ‘Taengoo…I’m sorry…I don’t think I can make it. Maybe we are not meant to be?’

‘Here you go Miss Jessica…please wait for the next flight. It will be around 9pm…’

‘Okay…thank you…’

 

 

Tokyo (present time 11.45)

 

Taeyeon had been waiting for 3 hours and still no sight of Jessica.

‘Sica ah…where are you? Do you really don’t want me anymore?’ Taeyeon asked herself in her mind.

 

 

 

Tokyo International Airport

 

Jessica reaches the airport and checking the time on her phone, she sighed ‘Only 15 minutes left…can I make it?’

‘Miss?’ someone calls out for her and taps her on the shoulder.

‘Eh? You are the guy from earlier aren’t you?’

‘Yeas I am…actually I was waiting for you…thanks to you I was able to be there with my son for his operation. So I wanted to repay you,that is why I waited for you…’

‘…Then can you get me to Tokyo Tower as fast as you can?’

‘Sure!!’

‘Taeyeon ah…I will fight for you too…please wait for me just a little bit longer.’

 

 

Tokyo tower 12am

 

‘She’s not coming…No! I know she will definitely come! Please Sica…please come…I will wait for another 5 minutes. Please come…’

 

10 minutes passed but still no sight of Jessica.

‘Is it really the end of us?’

When she was about to give up

‘TAENGOO!!’

Taeyeon’s heart fluttered and she turns back to catch the sight of the person that make her heart ache so much.

‘Sica…you came…’

Jessica drops all of her bags and run toward Taeyeon. They hugged and cried in each other embrace.

‘I’m sorry Taeyeon…’

‘What took you so long? I was starting to think that you don’t want me anymore!’ Taeyeon cried.

‘Taengoo…I’ve waited for you so long, you’re just wait for me for a few hours…who is more painful?’

‘I’m sorry…’ Taeyeon giggle and she cups Jessica’s face ‘But now I have no regret that you are here.’

‘Taeyeon?’ Jessica couldn’t finish her words as Taeyeon crush their lips together. Jessica was surprise at the kiss. It has been so long since they kissed. She won’t forget their first kiss when they are still trainees.

Once Taeyeon breaks the kiss the first question she ask is ‘Will you be by my side forever Jessica Jung?’

Jessica giggles and answer ‘Pabo Taeng…I was always be there beside you. Even if you don’t love me anymore or if you don’t need me anymore I will always be there for you.’

‘From now on…I promise I won’t leave you again…despite whatever people say about us…’ Taeyeon express her feeling toward Jessica.

‘What makes you changed your mind about our relationship Taeyeon ah?’

‘Let’s say…I met people who make me see how much you meant to me. I love you Sica…’

Jessica blush and giggles in Taeyeon’s embrace ‘I love you too…’

The two stare at each other without any words exchange and then suddenly Jessica asked ‘Why did you come to Japan only with Tiffany?’

‘Eh?’

‘I’m mad about that…’

‘eh?!!’

 

The end

 

 

[If you really love someone…what people say about you and the person you love is not important. What important is that you are able to protect the person you love and fight for that person.]

 

COMMENT!! Please ~~ :D