Misunderstood between us (YoonTae and JeTi)

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

 

Misunderstood between us?

 

‘Yoonfany Yoonfany Yoonfany!! Argh!! I’m getting sick by hearing that couple name!!’ the leader of the SNSD barge into the dorm with angry expression.

‘Seriously... you’re scaring me…’ someone mumbles behind the couch.

Taeyeon took a peek ‘Jessica? What are you doing there? Sitting behind the couch and hugging a tissue box with you?’

‘Same reason what make you angry…’

‘Yoonfany?’

Jessica nods and blows her nose with the tissue she’s holding. Taeyeon position herself next to the blonde and join her.

‘You like Yoona too?’

‘What?’ Jessica look at Taeyeon with bulged out eyes ‘What are you talking about Kim Taeyeon? Me liking Yoona?’

‘I thought you were! Since you always stick close to her!’

‘No way! She’s too young for me…’

‘Ah~~ so…you like Fany huh?’ Taeyeon smirk and snickers.

‘Babo Taeng…wasn’t I’m obvious enough?’

‘Not really…you are too touchy around Yul and Yoona so I thought you actually like them and not Fany~~’

‘Taeyeon…I love Tiffany but she doesn’t seems to notice my feeling…’ Jessica lays her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and cry softly.

‘Me too…’ Taeyeon sighs.

‘You like Tiffany?!’ Jessica looks at Taeyeon with bloodshot eyes.

‘Cool there ice princess! I like Tiffany but not as what you think! Actually…’

‘You like Yoona?’ Jessica finishes her words.

Taeyeon nods and sigh ‘…but lately, she’s hook up with Fany a lot…it annoys me…’ and then a drop of tears drip down her cheek. Jessica pulls Taeyeon into a hug and let her cry on her shoulder.

‘We’re in the same ship then…’ Jessica tries to sooth the girl’s pain.

‘It hurts a lot Sica…whenever I see them together…’

‘It’s going to be okay…’ Jessica pats her gently on her back.

 

‘OMG!! Fany unnie!! That movie was awesome!! We should bring the other member with us next time!’

‘Of course!! I’ll bring Jessie with me next time!’

‘And I will bring Taeyeon unnie with me!’ Yoona and Tiffany happily holding each other hand and enter their dorm but then the sight of Taengsic hugging each other in each other’s arms break their heart into million pieces.

 

Once Jessica saw Tiffany’s sad heart broken face, she immediately push Taeyeon away.

‘Tiff…er…you’re home?’ she suddenly feels guilty without knowing why.

‘Yoona!’ Taeyeon turns to look at the younger member.

‘What are you two doing there? Are you two about to make out with each other?’ Yoona asks with cracking voice of hers.

‘Us?? Make out?’ Taeyeon and Jessica look at each other and then back to the Yoonfany and they were about to tell them the truth but then they saw that they’re holding hand.

‘Yoona is holding Tiffany’s hand…they’re obviously together…’ Taeyeon cries in her heart.

‘Tiff!! Why are you holding her hand?! And you look like you’re jealous when I’m with Taeyeon! What the hell do you want?’ Jessica screams in her head.

‘So what if Jessica and I were going to make out earlier?’ Taeyeon said out loud ad Jessica gives her a ‘what-are-you-talking-about’ look and Taeyeon answers with ‘just-follow-my-lead’ look.

‘Yyeah…you guys don’t know that…we are together? Purff…we just got official last week…’ Jessica lies and it hurts her a lot when Tiffany shows reaction to her words.

‘…but Jessie…I thought…’

‘Thought what?’ Jessica spats.

‘Sica unnie…I thought…you and Taeyeon unnie…were just a very good friend?’ Yoona voice cracks up.

Taeyeon’s heart went out when she heard Yoona’s sad voice ‘Yoona…’

‘Taeyeon unnie…I…hate you!’ Yoona curses and she runs to her room.

‘Yoona!’ Taeyeon wants to chase her but Tiffany stops her ‘You useless leader! How could you hurt our Yoong like that?! Jessie!! I can’t believe you’re doing me like this!! I hate the two of you!’ Tiffany spats before runs to her room and she locks it.

 

‘What did we go wrong? I thought…they will be happy for us…’ Taeyeon helplessly slump herself on the couch.

‘…We better talk to them… I don’t want Tiffany to hate me…’ Jessica gets up from the floor and head to Tiffany’s room.

 

‘Tiff! Open up the door! We need to talk!’ Jessica bangs on the door.

‘Go away!’ Tiffany shouts.

‘Tiff!’ Jessica begs outside the door.

‘I don’t want to talk to you! You’ve broke my heart the moment you said that you and Taeyeon are together!! Don’t you know that I like you Jessie?!’

‘…you…like me?’

‘Yes you slowpoke! I’ve always like you but you never seems to notice! You’re always flirting with Yuri or Taeyeon till you didn’t have time to notice the little thing I did for you!’

‘Wait Tiff! I don’t understand what are you talking about! Can we talk without shouting at each other? Please open the door!’

 

 

On the other side

 

‘Yoona~~ open this door~’

‘No!!’

‘…but this is my room too!’

‘I don’t want to see your byuntae face!’

=.=lll ‘Ah…can we talk about this matter?’

‘Why don’t you just go and talk to your girlfriend?!’ Yoona shouts back.

‘Yoona…open this door up and unnie will buy anything that you want to eat…’ Taeyeon tries to coax the younger girl and then with the magic words of ‘Anything you want to eat’ the door magically open.

‘Really?’ Yoona asks.

‘Heh…that was easy…’ Taeyeon smirks and then she turn to Jessica to put her thumb up.

 

Jessica rolls up her eyes and sighs and continues to knock on Tiffany’s door.

‘Tiff…all that I’ve said earlier was a lie…Taeyeon and I…there’s nothing between us…its true! We’re saying those things because we were jealous of you and Yoona…and the hugging you saw is because me and Taeyeon trying to comfort each other…Tiff…please open the door and let me talk to you…’ Jessica sits with her back lean on the door as she keeps on begging.

‘……’ there was silent on the other side.

 

‘Yoona…listen to me…’ Taeyeon holds the girl hand as she looks into her eyes.

‘What I’ve said earlier was a lie…Jessica and I…there’s nothing between us…I was jealous at Tiffany…’

‘…and you decide to hurt me?’

‘I thought you and Tiffany were together…’

‘Taeyeon unnie! What makes you think I am with Fany unnie?’

‘The two of you…umm acted like couple?’ Taeyeon shrugs.

‘Taeyeon unnie…’ Yoona pauses for awhile to sigh and then ‘You pabo…I don’t have any feelings for Tiffany unnie…’

‘You don’t? Then meaning…I still had a chance?’

‘A chance to what?’ Yoona raises her eyebrow.

‘To do this!’ Taeyeon pulls Yoona head and plant a kiss on her lips. Yoona was surprised by the kiss and as soon as Taeyeon pulls away, Yoona was speechless.

‘Im Yoona…I know that it maybe weird to ask this but…will you be my girlfriend?’

‘Taeyeon unnie are you serious?’

‘I am damn serious! Or you want me to really go out there and make out with Jessica?’

Yoona immediately hugs Taeyeon and say ‘No! I’m glad you confess to me first…fuh…it’s really tiring to have to act to ignore you and pretend that me and Tiffany unnie were dating each other…’ Yoona smirks.

‘Hahaha really? So the two of you were just acting?’ Taeyeon laughs.

‘……wait…’ finally it is clear to Taeyeon on the Yoonfany closeness ‘you said…all this while…you and Tiffany were just trying to make me and Jessica jealous so that we will confess to you?!’

‘Well…the plan is to make you jealous…does that mean…Sica unnie get jealous too?’

‘She thought Tiffany likes you…’

‘We…really didn’t mean to…make her jealous…we thought…’

‘You thought Jessica likes someone else?’

‘Deh…’

‘Oh god…this is just misunderstood…I’m sorry for my action Yoona…I hope that…’

‘I don’t blame you Taeyon unnie…I’m sorry for making you jealous…’

‘It’s okay…’ Taeyeon smiles and gives the younger girl a peck on the lips before she pulls her up from the bed and head out to check on Jessica.

 

 

‘Jessie…’ Tiffany finally decide to open the door and she look down Jessica who’s sitting on the floor.

‘Tiff…’

‘Is it true?’

‘huh?’

‘That there’s nothing between you and Taeyeon?’

Jessica just nods.

‘What about Yuri?’

‘She reminds me of my sister…there’s nothing between us actually…the one that I really wanted to be with is you…Tiffany Hwang Miyoung…I…I…’ before she could finish her words, Tiffany bent down and kiss her passionately on the lips.

‘Emm?!’ Jessica tried to push Tiffany away but she gives up and kisses her back with the same ferocity.

‘I love you…’ was the only thing Jessica allows Tiffany to say out in between their kisses and before she pushes Tiffany into the room and close the door behind them.

 

The YoonTae couple was watching and they agape at the scene.

‘Hey Yoona…’

‘deh?’

‘Why don’t we do the same thing too?’ Taeyeon smirks and pull Yoona into their room and shut the door behind them.

 

 

My really really 1st JeTi and YoonTae fic == hope you guys like it!!