Last Christmas (Taesica, Taeny, Yulsic and a bit of Yulti)

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

 

Being the older one! I'll put up my story 1st XD~ Hope you guys like it~

 

SM Company

‘Sica~ You’ll be at the party tonight right?’

‘Of course Yuri ah~’ Jessica smiles at her girlfriend when she pops out from nowhere and asked her about the Christmas party that they’ll attend.

‘Great~ I’ll see you there then!’ Yuri peaks Jessica quickly on the lips and run back to her own desk.

Jessica laughs when Yuri accidentally bumped to their boss on her way back to her desk.

 

‘Kwon Yuri! How many time do I have to tell you not to run here and there?!’

‘I’m sorry boss! I’m just getting excited for tonight’s party!’ Yul apologizes and bows at her boss.

‘Just go do your work!’

‘Yes sir!’ Yuri salutes and once her boss walked away she turns to Jessica and saw the girl had a nice laugh at her.

Jessica puts up her thumb at Yuri and Yuri just grin at her before walk back to her desk.

 

 

At the party

 

‘Sica…do you want to have something to drink?’ Yuri asks her girlfriend.

‘Emm…sure…’ Jessica thinks for awhile ‘I would like some light coke…’

‘Alright~ I’ll be right back…’ Yuri flies away and leaving Jessica alone at the balcony because she wanted to watch the snow falling down from the sky.

 

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away

 

Jessica sings along to the song that the DJ is playing inside of the house and she suddenly remembers someone when she listens to the song.


This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

 

 

Jessica POV

 

It’s been a year now since she left me. It hurt so much when she left…after I gave up my heart for her she left me just like that. Why did she lie to me? She said she’ll always be there for me but why? ‘Kim Taeyeon…I’ve tried to move on without you…and I found Yuri to replace your place…but it’s not the same Taeyeon ah…the love that I have for her can’t defeat the love that I have for you…why do you have to leave me? Don’t you know how much I suffered?’ I look up to the sky and sigh to the cold air while complaining to myself.

 

 

Inside the house

 

‘Tiffany…I’ll wait outside…it’s too noisy in here!’

‘Oh alright…I’ll get us some drink…what do you want?’

‘Anything…but please no alcohol!’

‘Alright…’

 

The short girl leaves her girlfriend to go get them some drinks and she head out to the balcony.

 

‘Excuse me! Can you give me one light coke and one Bacardi please?’ Yuri tries to order for her drinks among the crowd.

‘Miss…please go for a queue please! We can’t get things done if you keep cutting other people’s line!’ the bartender shoo Yuri away and the girl was upset by the treatment and she walk back to the long queue and queue up.

 

‘Aah!!’ a girl shrieks and Yuri run to the spot to see what happen.

‘What happen?’ she asks the girl that screamed.

‘A cockroach!!’ she points down on the floor and Yuri steps on it for her.

‘There…it’s dead now…’ Yuri assures the girl to make she calms down.

‘Thanks….’ She utters out the word and look up to Yuri to gives her a nice eye smile.

‘You’re welcome…’ Yuri smiles back and went back to her queue but the queue seems to be longer than before and it makes Yuri huffs and rolls up her eyes.

‘So…I guess…we’ll be stuck for awhile here…’ the girl taps her on the shoulder to make her look at her.

‘You’re ordering drinks too?’

‘Yep…’ the girl nods ‘I’m Tiffany anyway…’

‘It’s Kwon Yuri…you can call me Yuri…’ Yuri introduces herself to Tiffany.

‘Nice to meet you…’

‘Nice to meet you too Tippani~’ and Tiffany laughs at Yuri’s cute pronunciation.

‘What’s so funny?’

‘It’s Tiffany~ Yuwree ah…not Tippani!’

‘Hahahaha…it’s Yuri~ Tippani ah not Yuwree~!’ she teases her back and they both laughing at each other.

 

 

 

Outside at the balcony

 

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance away
But you still catch my eye

 

‘Oh! I’m sorry…is this spot taken?’ a girl’s voice bring Jessica back to reality when she asked her about the spot next to her.

‘Ah…no…you can stand there is you want…’ Jessica weakly replies the girl.

‘Thanks…umm…are you alone?’

‘Not really…I’m waiting for my girlfriend…she went in to get me some drink…’ Jessica replies.

‘Oh…I see…me too…’

‘Why is this girl next to me starting to annoy me? I don’t even want to talk to her…’ Jessica thought and then she turns to take a peak at the girl and she almost has a heart attack when she saw her figure.

 

Tell me baby
Do you recognize me?
Well
It's been a year
It doesn't surprise me

 

‘Well you know…I like standing outside here watching the snow falling down…it’s beautiful~’

‘Tae…Tae…Taeyeon?’ Jessica is stammering not because of the coldness but because of the girl that standing in front of her.

‘How…did you know my name?’ Taeyeon asks in confusion.

 

I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I love you"
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again

 

‘Taeyeon…you…you’re alive! Taeyeon! It’s me Jessica! Your Sica! Don’t you remember me?’ Jessica grabs her by the arms and shakes her violently.

‘I’m…sorry Miss!! You must have been mistaken me for someone else! Yes my name is Taeyeon but I don’t know any girl name Jessica in my life!!’

Jessica let go of the girl when she realized how stupid she is there is no way that a dead person will come back alive.

 

 

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away

 

‘I’m sorry…but you do look alike to my…friend…she died in a plane crash a year ago…’ Jessica tries her best to smile but she couldn’t and tears streaming down her cheeks.

‘I’m sorry…’ Jessica runs down the stairs and she runs in the snow but Taeyeon on the other side has this uneasy feeling so she chases after Jessica.

‘Wait! Jessica! You can’t run in the snow like that!!’ she yells for her but Jessica ignores her and continues to run away.

 

This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

 

 

Inside

 

 

A crowded room
Friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you
And your soul of ice

 

‘Finally! I got my drinks!!’

‘Me too!’ Tiffany and Yuri exclaims loudly after waiting for almost ten minutes to get their drinks.

‘So…I’ll be seeing you around then…’ they bid each other goodbye but coincidence both walk to the same direction.

‘Oh so I see you’re walking to the same direction too?’

‘Yeah…my girlfriend waits for me at the balcony! She said she wants to watch the snow falling!’

‘My girlfriend too!’ Tiffany says with a big grin.

‘Maybe they already get to know each other already like we do!’ Yuri jokes and they walk together toward the balcony but suddenly one of the waiter stops them.

‘I’m sorry Miss…you can’t go out to the balcony…there’s winter storm right now…please stay in the hut.’

‘What?! but our friends are out there!’

‘I’m really sorry but no one is allowed to go out right now…’

Just right before Tiffany can fire back someone announce through the speakers ‘Ladies and gentlemen we’re sorry but it seems like winter storm is happening outside so…everyone will have to stay in here till the storm calm down!’

 

‘Oh no! My Taeyeon! She’s outside!’

‘My Sica too…let just hope they’ll be safe…’ Yuri prays.

 

 

The storm is slowing Jessica down as she tried to fight the strong wind and finally Taeyeon manage to chase up her ‘Just what are you thinking running in the storm like this?!’ Taeyeon scolds her.

‘Go away!’ Jessica pushes Taeyeon away.

 

My god I thought you were
Someone to rely on
Me?
I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

 

‘I don’t know what your history with ‘Taeyeon’ is before but you can’t run in the storm! It’s too dangerous! You might die if the snow slide down those hills and you will be buried under the snow!!’

‘So what? Isn’t it good if I die?! So I can meet up with Taeyeon again! You don’t know how much it hurts when I received the news that saying she’s dead! And then you pop out and say that you are Taeyeon but you are not my Taeyeon!’ Jessica continues to runs fighting the strong storm.

Taeyeon is not going to give up on Jessica so she follows her ‘You wait up!’

‘I told you to leave me alone!’

‘Do you think I can go back now?! It’s stormy and I don’t think I can find my way back! It’s better if I stick up with you!’

‘Look…I don’t want you to…’ before Jessica could finish her words there’s a tree is going to fall on Taeyeon so she dashes to her and pushes her away.

‘Yah!!’ Taeyeon yells when she was pushed by Jessica.

The tree crushes Jessica and she’s totally pinned under the tree.

‘Noo!!!’ Taeyeon screams and she tries to lift up the tree from her.

Jessica coughs out blood and she groans painfully ‘It’s…no use…this tree is too heavy for you to lift up…’

Jessica continues to gasps for air and Taeyeon didn’t know what should she do but then a pain hit her on the head ‘Aah…’

‘Taeyeon…’

‘Ah!’ Taeyeon holds on her head and tried to endure the pain but the pain is too painful till she passed out.

‘Tae…’ Jessica is getting weaker and then her surrounding start to fade into black.

 

 

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year

To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

 

Inside the hut

 

A face on a lover with a fire
A man under cover buy you tore him apart

 

‘Here…you can have my blazer…’ Yuri takes off her blazer and wraps in around Tiffany.

‘Thanks…why don’t we share? You’re cold too right?’

‘It’s okay…’ Yuri rejects and she’s not worry about how cold she is right now because she’s worry about Jessica.

 

Maybe next year I'll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone special.

 

‘You’re worry about her don’t you?’

‘Yes…aren’t you worried about your girlfriend?’

‘Yes I am but…I just don’t know why…I got the feeling that…she will never return back to me…’ Tiffany scoots closer to Yuri and Yuri wraps her arm around the girl’s shoulder to calm her down.

‘Let just hope their okay…’

 

 

Outside

 

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away

 

Taeyeon wakes up in coldness and she found that she was buried under 10 inches of snow and she quickly get up and dig for Jessica who’s still being crushed by the tree ‘Come on…you must hold on…Sica…for me…’ she prays and as she digs in the snow she was crying because she gain her memories back. She knows who she really is…she’s Kim Taeyeon…Jessica’s Taeyeon.

She finally found Jessica and she used up all of her strength to push the tree away and then pull Jessica out.

‘Sica…wake up Sica…’ but there is no response and her lips already changed to bluish color and her face is all pale. Taeyeon checks for some pulse to make sure that the girl still alive.

‘Sica…I’m sorry…you must be suffering all these year…I’m sorry please be safe for me…’ Taeyeon hugs the girl to warm her up and as she hugs her she was crying because she finally gets to know who she really is.

Taeyeon takes off her jackets and scarf then she wraps it around Jessica ‘You have to be safe…I don’t want to lose you after all the trouble and obstacle we went through…’ she’s shivering in cold and her lips dried up due to the coldness but she continue to hug Jessica to keep the girl warm because she has to make sure that she is safe.

 

This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

 

 

Inside

 

Tiffany bolts up from her sleep when she dreamt of Taeyeon. Yuri who slept beside her on the couch was disturbed by her sudden awake movement ‘What’s wrong?’

‘I dream of Taeyeon…’

‘Taeyeon?’

‘My girlfriend!’

‘You’re girlfriend is Taeyeon?! My girlfriend ex-girlfriend name is Taeyeon!’

‘Maybe they just shared the same name! My Taeyeon never meet any girl name Jessica beside she lives in America for quite some times…’

‘They’ll be okay Tiffany…no worries…now I’m going back to sleep if you don’t want to…’ Yuri curled up into a ball next to Tiffany and falls asleep again while Tiffany continue to worry about Taeyeon.

‘Aigoo…Taetae…please be okay…’

 

 

Outside

 

‘Last…Christmas…I…gave you…my heart…’ Taeyeon stops for awhile to catch her breath ‘But…the very…next day…you…you gave it away…’ she can feel the coldness penetrated through her bones and she’s trying her best to keep herself warm and keep the girl in her embrace warm as well.

‘This…year…to…sa…ve…me…from tears…I’ll…gi…ve…it to…some…one…special…’ Taeyeon is getting weaker as the coldness begins to slowly killing her by freezing her.

‘Si…ca…you…always…sing…this…song…whenever it’s…Christmas…’ Taeyeon stops again and gasps for air ‘Si…ca…please…wake…up…’ Taeyeon cries but her tears froze before it manages to streams down her cheek.

Jessica slowly opens her eyes when she heard someone humming ‘Last Christmas’ to her and she found Taeyeon’s pale face looking back at her.

‘Tae…yeon…’ she calls out weakly.

‘…’

‘You…really…’

‘I…I’m Taeyeon…’ Taeyeon cuts her through while stuttering ‘Yo…yyyyour…Taetae…Taeyyyeon…’

Jessica flashes a weak smiles and then the pain on her ribs sting her and make she groans in pain ‘Tae…Tae…yeon…we’ll…bbbbe…together…’

‘Forever…’ Taeyeon finishes her words and both smiles right before the snow slide down from the hills.

 

 

The next day…

 

Local new headline: Two were killed in a snow storm yesterday and the rescuer found their body buried in a 2 meters thick of snows. Victims’ identity are- Jessica Jung, 22 and Kim Taeyeon 23…

 

 

Author H says:== I don't know about this one...I found it in my 'document folder' how is it? =.= Epic fail =.=