Untitled- Taeny Yulti

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

 

1909

 

‘Sorry I’m late!!’

‘You really need to work out on your punctuality…’

‘I know…I’m sorry!!’ he apologizes to her.

‘Let’s go Taeyeon! I’m hungry!’

‘Deh Miyoung!’

‘Stop calling me that!!’ she scolds him.

‘Arasho~~ Pany yah~~’ he whines at her.

‘That’s more like it~~ my lovely Taetae~~’ she kisses him on the cheek and they walk abreast to the nearby restaurant.

‘Ah~~ Pany yah~~’

‘Deh?’

‘This restaurant is very expensive…=.=’

‘I’ll pay for us~~’ she smiles at him and pull him in though he was hesitated.

 

Inside the restaurant

 

‘Just order what you want…’ the girls said to him and he looked at the menu with a weak heart. He purposely chooses the cheapest food on the menu ‘I’ll have the egg fried rice…’

‘What? Are you serious Taetae?? No no!! Give us two of this steak!’ the girl was upset by his choice and decided to order for him.

‘Alright ma’am…’ the waiter walks away with their order.

‘Pany…this place is really expensive!’

‘Taetae~~ You are my boyfriend and I want our 1st anniversary to be celebrate in places like this. I know you dislike to waste money on something that you think is not really important but to me our anniversary is very important you know?’ she holds on his hand to tell him how mush she loves him.

The boy was feeling guilty because he couldn’t give her anything expensive as present for their anniversary. She was a rich girl while he was only doing some cheap labor at the construction site. May be fall in love with her is not the right move to take but he just couldn’t help but to fall in love with her laughs, her smiles, her kindness, her beauty, her clumsy attitude and her braveness in loving him back.

‘Pany…’

‘Deh…?’ she turns to him with a bright smile.

‘Whatever happen today…please note that I will always love you…’ he said with sad tone.

‘Taetae…are you okay? Why do you seem like…sick?’ she puts her hand on his head to take his temperature.

‘I’m fine…I just got a feeling that something might happen today…’ he smiles back to kill the anxious feeling that she’s having.

‘I know what will happen!! Something wonderful will happen right?!’ she says with excited mode and he just laughs and smile along with her to kill the uncomfortable feeling he’s feeling inside.

 

As they halfway through their diner a masked man enters the restaurant and terrorizes the place. They are the assassins that the girl’s father sent to kill the boy because he believes that the rich shouldn’t be with the poor and he wanted to get rid of the boy name Taeyeon.

 

As he saw the man trying to drag his love away he fights to gain back his love.

‘Let go of her!!’

‘You should have learned that people like you should stay on the bottom!’ the man aims his gun at the boy and threaten him and the girl begs him to let her love away.

‘Don’t hurt him!!’ but the masked man ignore her and pushes her away but what he didn’t expect is that when he pushed her away she falls on top of the broken vase and the broken pieces pierce  through her chest.

‘Pany!!!’ the boy runs to his love and kneels down beside her. He holds him in his lap and he is crying his heart out at her state.

‘Don’t cry…today is our…anniversary…I…love you…forever….Taeyeon…’ she uses her last breath to utter out the words from .

The masked man feels guilty and he shouts to everyone in the restaurant to be quiet and just then the boy gets up from his spot and attack on him.

‘You killed her!!’ he shouts in fury and sending the man punches like the machine gun.

The masked man couldn’t hold it anymore and he accidentally pulled the trigger of his gun and shot the boy exactly on his chest where his heart is.

The boy falls on the floor and blood flows out from his chest. He’s dead.

The masked man leaves the place immediately and the gun that he used to kill the boy. People surround the couple and they feel sorry for the two of them and they call up the police and ambulance to take care of the case.

 

They are forbidden to be together. Maybe they can be together in the afterlife without being forbid by their status quo.

 

 

103 years later

 

‘Kim Taeyeon!! You are late again!!!’ a blonde girl scolds her friend for being late.

‘Aah…Mianeh~ I got a lot of job~~’ he bows and apologizes.

‘Since that you are late! You’re going to pay for our lunch to day~~’

‘What?? Jessica Jung are you serious?!’

‘Yah! You are my boss! It should be you who pay for my lunch not me pay for yours!’ the girl name Jessica knocks him on the head.

‘Arasho…’ he hisses ‘Let’s go now…’ he presses the down button on the lift and waited for it to open.

 

As the two of them step inside a couple come out from the lift.

‘Yuri ah!! You press the wrong floor!! This is the 35th floor!! Our office is at the 25th floor!!’

‘Ah! I’m sorry! Hey wait up!!’ the boy hold up the lift door and Kim Taeyeon boy presses the open door button for them.

‘Thanks…’ Yuri thanks him and he pulls his girlfriend in and she makes an eye contact with the Kim boy and she smiles at him before linking her arm with her boyfriend.

Taeyeon looks at her like he had seen her before but as he continue to stare at her he feels a jab on his stomach and it was from Jessica ‘Yah…I’m watching you…’ she warns him and he shrugs and puts his hand in her pocket and look to the side.

 

‘Yuri! Look at your hair! It’s so messy!’

‘Yah! Aren’t you the one who make them messy? Can’t believe that we spent our lunch time in the toilet and make out…’ the tanned boy bluntly said and he receives a smack from the girl.

‘Yah!! There is a weird couple behind us!’ she tells him and they keep clinging to each other till they reach their floor.

 

Ding~

 

The two of them step out from the lift and the girl glance back for the last time and this time she feels the same feeling that Taeyeon felt when she entered the lift.

‘He seems familiar…’ she thought but she shrug it away as the lift door slowly close the boy image slowly close by the metal door.

 

 

 

"Things aren’t always like what you want it to be. Sometimes you got to learn how to let go of it and start anew. Though the feeling might still there, but you got to learn to move on and experience something new."