Finally, It's You (Soosun, Soofany, Kryber)

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

 

‘Yo Hyung!’

‘Morning Amber..’

‘Bwo? You look so gloomy, what happened?’

 

Sooyoung and Amber were currently sitting at their house garden, enjoying the warm sunshine that morning together.

 

‘It’s about tiffany,’ Sooyoung sighed and sipped his tea.

‘Why? Tiffany is the best girlfriend you ever had, right? Not like your ex, most of them just want to take benefits from you,’ Amber, his younger brother, asked with puzzled face.

‘That’s why, Amber. I’m afraid she might be hurt because of me.’

‘What do you mean?! Don’t tell me you…’

‘I don’t feel this is right. I don’t feel anything toward her. Yes she’s the prettiest girl indeed, but my heart can’t lie. I don’t love her,’ he said with weak smile on his face.

 

‘Hyung..’

‘What?’

‘Do you like…boys now?’

 

It made Sooyoung choke the tea he was drinking and he sent his what-the- look to his younger brother. Amber just shrugged while Sooyoung was busily wiping off the tea from his short pants.

 

‘What the heck?! I’m still normal, Choi Amber!’ he said as he kept cleaning his short pants.

‘Normal boy would fall for Tiffany, hard,’ he said with mocking smirk.

‘Then why didn’t you?’

‘Hey! I already has my baby Krystal.’

‘Whatever. I’m gonna end this tonight,’ he stood up and headed to the house.

‘Why don’t you just give your last try on her?’

 

Sooyoung just turned his body a little bit to Amber while kept walking and mouthed ‘so what?’ with sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

 

**

 

‘Fany-ah, I wa-wanna s-say something to you..’

‘Yes, Sooyoungie?’

 

Sooyoung gulped. Her soft voice made him didn’t have any courage to say breaking up. She was showing off her famous eye-smiling, which could melt every single boy’s heart in their school. But not Sooyoung, her very own boyfriend.

Maybe Sooyoung could be the luckiest boy to have Tiffany, because Tiffany had never ever been in a relationship before. Not because there’s no one ask her out, but simply because she was too focused on her study. Until she met Sooyoung, it all changed. She started to like him since her first day at school. She was transferred to Sooyoung and Amber’s school. Sooyoung was one of many attractive boys in that school, including Amber.

 

Their relationship started when Amber pushed Sooyoung to ask her out on Valentine’s Day. Sooyoung refused at the first place, but his brother kept forcing him. He said maybe Tiffany could make his brother’s life brighter. Tiffany is also a good girl. Finally, after a long term of forcing, Sooyoung surrendered and ask her out.

 

‘I’m sorry Fany-ah. You really are a nice girl and I like you..but…’

‘…but?’ she watched him with worries while he took a deep breathe before continued his words.

 

‘Seems like the thing we’re currently having doesn’t work out, Fany-ah. I don’t want to hurt you but if we keep this relationship, you’ll get hurt more. That’s why I want…us to end here.’

 

Tiffany gasped yet she tried to control herself from bursting out into crying. She opened but no word came out. Sooyoung took a glance at his soon to be ex-girlfriend. He saw tears built up on the verge of her eyes. He wiped it away and pulled her into his embrace.

 

‘I’m really sorry but I’m not good enough for you,’ he said while rubbed her back to ease her pain.

‘It’s not you that not good enough, but it’s me that not good enough for you Sooyoungie,’ she whispered with crack voice but still audible to Sooyoung.

 

‘Promise me, tomorrow and so on. Live happily and don’t give up on your dream of becoming a congresswoman, Hwang Tiffany. And we’ll be friend after this, no hating,’ he broke the hug as he stared deeply into her eyes. He smiled warmly only to make Tiffany shed another tears.

‘Now shall we go home?’

They walked hand in hand and Sooyoung sent Tiffany to her house.

 

**

 

‘I heard he broke up with Tiffany last night!’

‘Really?! Poor her, she seems to love him very much.’

‘It’s a good news right? Tiffany is now available.’

‘Sooyoung oppa is single?! Oh my, it’s hot news!’

 

The news rife spread in the school that morning. Chatters could be heard from all over the school, talking about their break up. Sooyoung came late that day. When he stepped into the classroom, eyes were setting on him. He awkwardly sat next to Tiffany since it’s the only vacant chair.

‘Aigoo.. Her eyes looked swollen. She must be crying all night long,’ he thought.

 

 

It’s now recess time. Everyone went to the cafeteria immediately to spoil their hungry stomach. Sooyoung just sat still on his chair while copying his friend notes. At the same time, Tiffany was watching him and decided to talk to him.

 

‘Not done yet?’

‘Omo! You startled me..’ Sooyoung caressed his chest.

‘Sorry, I didn’t think you were too engrossed writing that,’ she let out a giggle.

‘Yeah, actually I’m copying Jinho’s notes since I was asleep during math…’

‘Oh you’re copying? You’re so late. Everyone in this class could copy faster than a Photostat machine….except you I guess.’

‘Photostat machine?’ he said with =,= look on his face. (lol soooo heeyoung unnie XD)

 

‘Whatever, I’ll continue it later. You don’t wanna go to the cafeteria? Let’s go, you must be hungry.’

Sooyoung pulled her arm and little did he know she was blushing.

 

**

 

Because they was too busy chatting and joking around, they didn’t aware of someone was about to bump into Sooyoung. But it’s too late to warn them.

 

‘Ow!’ the girl fall backward because of the big tall body Sooyoung has.

‘Ah! I’m sorry, are you okay?’ he crouched down to check her.

‘Do you think I’m gonna be okay after you bumped to me like that? Watch the way you’re walking!’ the girl snarled.

‘Hey, didn’t I say I’m sorry? Don’t be mad,’ he stretched out his hand to pull her up but she yanked it away.

‘I can get up by myself. Thanks.’

 

By that, the petite girl walked away, leaving the dumbfounded duo.

‘That’s the first time a girl snarl at me like that… Btw have you seen that girl before, Fany-ah? I’ve never seen her before.’

‘If I’m not mistaken, she’s Sunny from class B.’

‘Oh, I think I’ve seen her! I met her on the first day school in first grade. She didn’t change at all, still cold toward me.’

‘She’s a rarely found girl, right? Not every girl would act like that to you,’ she smiled cutely.

‘Hmmm but nah, I’m not interested in her.’

 

**

 

‘I can’t believe this, Mr. Park punished me to arrange these books on the shelves with this annoying girl,’ Sooyoung exclaimed with annoyed tone.

‘Like I want to be home late just to get punishment because of you, stupid,’ Sunny grunted under her breathe.

‘If it’s not because of you, I wouldn’t be here!’ he shouted.

‘Hey! The one who should be angry is me!’ she replied in shout.

‘If you didn’t bump into Mr. Park, we wouldn’t end up being like this, idiot!’

‘You made me bump into him!’

 

‘Could you guys just shut up and do your punishment quickly?!’ Mr. Park hit their head with a book on each hand. They winced in pain and grudged in their mind.

 

*Flashback*

‘Isn’t that the girl I bumped into this morning? Hmm what about I approach her and apologize.’

Sooyoung peeked from glass door of the library and headed toward her. He took a book and acted like he was reading the book. Slowly he reached the girl and then he cleared his throat to get her attention. But much to his dismay, she suddenly walked away from him with her eyes still fixated on the book she’s reading. Sooyoung just silently watched her walk away. He kept distance between them. And when Sunny was struggling to reach the book on the highest place of the shelf, Sooyoung smirked.

 

‘Lemme help you,’ he took the book which Sunny couldn’t reach.

‘Thanks but I think I didn’t ask for your help.’

‘Hey, where are you going? I was just being nice to you,’ he stopped her from going away.

‘Thank you, then,’ she snatched her hand from his grip and insisted to walk away.

‘I wanna apologize to you, about this morning,’ he tailed behind her.

‘Don’t mind it, I already forgive you.’

‘Just like that?’

‘So what do you want?!’ she turned her body and yelled with annoyed face.

 

‘I just want us to properly introduce each other, simple as that, right?’

‘Childish, I thought you want something else…’

‘Oh, so you expect something else?’

‘N-no! No!’ she couldn’t help but to stutter in front of him.

‘I can see you blushing there..’ he said teasing her.

‘I’m not!’

She roughly turned her body and walked fast but she didn’t see Mr. Park was carrying a full box of books walking toward her direction. She bumped for the second time that day and it’s getting worse because Mr. Park seemed so angry.

 

‘Sunny! Sooyoung! I punish you both for making this mess.’

‘WHAT? But sir, I did no wrong. Why the hell did you blame this to me also?’

‘I see you also talking with Sunny and since there are only the two of you in the library now, so I ask you to tidy up this. Arrange those books to their respective shelves. Do it, right now!’

 

They both groaned in disapproval but they couldn’t do anything about it.

*End of the flashback*

 

 

‘Finally!!!! Home sweet home!’ Sooyoung kissed his bed and his pillow as soon as he reached his bedroom.

‘Hyung you’re so smelly. Go freshen up! Dad want to talk something important with you.’

‘5 minutes please. I’m so tired…’

‘Just make sure you take a bath before face Dad downstairs.’

 

 

‘So what is it about dad? What do you want to say?’ Sooyoung said with his mouth full of meat.

‘Geez Sooyoung, you’re older than me, but I have better manner than you…’ Amber watched him with disgusted face.

‘What I wanna tell you is, I want to inherit you all of my company right after you graduate.’

 

It made Sooyoung chokes the food he was eating while Amber spill out the water from his mouth. They both exchanged glance with confused look.

‘Dad?! Are you crazy? He’s just 18 going on 19! You want to give it all to him?!’ Amber yelled.

‘Not all of them, I’ll give 25 percent to you also, Amber. But he’ll manage the entire company.’

‘Dad?! How could you?’ the brother said in unison.

‘Listen to me carefully, I’m not young anymore. I might die soon. My health is also getting worse each day. The only way to prevent our company to be ruined is to promote your brother here to be the President of the company.’

‘Dad, don’t say such a thing…’

 

‘Well, I’m not just giving it easily. There’s one condition that you must do before becoming CEO of our company.’

‘W-what is that, Dad?’ Sooyoung leaned closer to the table and anticipated his dad much.

Get married.

 

**

 

‘I swear I’m not going to marry in young age! I still want to enjoy my life to the fullest!’

‘But think about it, hyung! Dad’s illness is getting worse. I’m also worried about him, as he said…he might die soon.’

‘You want daddy to die soon?!’

‘No, that’s not what I mean. I mean it’s also good for you to prepare earlier to become the CEO.’

‘But, get married?! What’s the point of that?!’

‘Maybe dad wants you to stick on the right path, by marrying someone you’ll have bigger responsibility. He wants you to grow up and manage the company with your wife.’

‘But with who I’m gonna get married? I just broke up with Tiffany.’

‘This is difficult. Even Tiffany couldn’t melt your heart. What kind of girl that could soften you? I’m curious,’ Amber smirked and tossed his body to the bed.

 

‘Good night, hyung. Good luck~’

 

**

 

On the way to the school, Sunny walked alone. She plugged in her iPod and volume up until she can’t hear anything else except her iPod. But when she peacefully walked, a motorbike passed by through a puddle and made her uniform dirty.

 

‘What the… hey don’t run away just like that!!’ she was really pissed off, she yelled out loud to stop the rider from going but it got no use. The motorbike rider kept speeding off and disappeared.

‘Since I become close to that Sooyoung thingy, my life always has bad luck,’ she growled.

 

As soon as she arrived at the school, Sunny hurriedly went to the restroom to clean up his dirty skirt. She tried to wipe it off with tissues but nothing changed.

‘Seems like I have to go to school like this today...’

 

When she headed to classroom, she saw the same motorbike that splashed her this morning.

 

‘Hey, isn’t that the motorbike this morning? So he’s student here. You’ll get my revenge,’ she scoffed.

She approached him and hit him with another helmet at the parking lot.

‘Ouch! Hey! There’s a living thing here! Eh? You again?’ his face suddenly changed when he realized who hit him is none other than Sunny.

‘YOU?! Ugh how many times I have to be involved into your life?!'

‘Maybe, it’s fate?’ he had that mischievous smirk on his face.

 

**

 

Each day passed and there’s not even a day passed without Sunny and Sooyoung quarreling something. They always argued to even the simplest thing. They always confronted each other at anything they do. Sooyoung seemed to enjoy this, while Sunny didn’t. Yet there’s something that no one knew, Sunny started to grow a special feeling toward him.

 

It all thanked to the fights and quarrels they always did frequently everyday. Sunny finally completely fall for him. But she didn’t want to admit it. The same goes to Sooyoung. He felt electricity jolt everytime he accidentally touched her or his heart beating fast each time he saw Sunny eventhough all he wanted to do was teasing her.

 

**

 

‘Your time is up, son. It’s been 2 months. Tomorrow is your birthday. You better introduce me your girlfriend or if not, I couldn’t die peacefully.’

‘Dad, don’t say such a word…’

‘Is that really difficult for my handsome son to get a girlfriend?!’

‘Tch.. It’s not that easy to get a girl that match with me.’

‘Or I’ll just ask Amber marry his Krystal?’

‘NO! I could do better than him. Besides, Krystal is too young to marry.’

‘Alright, bring your girlfriend to your party tomorrow then.’

 

 

‘Amber, you have any hints of what I’m feeling now?’

‘No, why? You suddenly ask this.’

‘Because I feel that nervous feeling everytime I think about her.’

‘Who?’

‘Sunny…’

‘Sunny?! The one who always argue with you? Hyung, are you okay? Have you eaten?’

‘What the heck? Don’t you dare lay your hand on my forehead!’ he jerked away from his younger brother reach.

‘You fall in love.’

‘I what? I don’t!’

‘Just admit it. You are accidentally in love,’ he smirked seeing his big brother blushing madly.

‘So what to do?’

‘Ask her out, of course!’

‘What if she doesn’t want to?’ he said weakly.

‘Insist her! You know you love her when you will sacrifice anything just to get her! Come on!’

 

**

 

‘Sunny, you don’t go to Sooyoung’s birthday party tonight?’ one of her friend asked her during recess.

‘Nope, he didn’t invite me,’ she said as she played with her milk straw.

‘Everyone is invited.’

‘I don’t feel like it, I just…ah whatever.’

 

Suddenly, Sooyoung appeared in front of their table.

‘Hey Sunny. You…err…don’t have any occasion tonight right?’ he stuttered as he sat across her.

‘Uhm…a-actually I hav—’

‘She’s free tonight,’ her friend replied to cut off Sunny’s word and winked at him.

‘What?!’ she whispered and nudge her friend.

‘Alright, I want you to come to my party tonight. Dress up prettily,’ he winked to Sunny and walked to his friends while Sunny just froze at his position.

‘Is this mean, Sooyoung asked me out?!’ she thought.

 

**

 

‘Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for coming tonight, this is my son 19th birthday. He’s growing up so fast…’ Mr. Choi greeted them and spoke up some speech to open the party.

 

‘….So, enjoy the party tonight!’ they all cheered up and soon the room became so packed.

 

‘Hey, where’s your brother?’ he asked Amber.

‘He goes to fetch his girlfriend and soon to be his fiancé,’ he replied with grin on his face, ‘Oh and dad, I want you to meet Krystal. She’s my girlfriend.’

‘Good evening, Mr. Choi. It’s a pleasure to meet you,’ Krystal shook hand with him.

 

 

‘Geez Sunny you’re so late…’ he glanced at his wristwatch while leaning against his car parked in front of her house.

When Sunny walked outside the house, she was surprised to see Sooyoung in front of her house.

‘Y-you?! What are you doing here?’

‘I come here to pick my girlfriend up,’ he grinned widely.

‘Wh-what?!’ she shocked even more to hear his saying so.

 

Sooyoung kneeled down and reached her hand to gently kiss it. Sunny just watched it with jaw agape.

‘Sunny, I want you to be my girlfriend. I know all these days we’re just fighting and arguing over small things, but because of that, I managed to fall for you.’

‘Sooyoung, I…. I don’t thi—’

Before she could finish her sentence, he pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly.

‘I’ve never felt this way before Sunny-ah! I like you! Uhmm no screw that. I love you!’ he broke the hug and grinning blatantly to her.

‘Then kiss me.’

‘Bwo?!’

‘To prove you’re not lying,’ she smirked.

‘Okay, it’s easy!’

But when Sooyoung’s lips was about to press against her lips, she blocked it with her hand.

‘In your dream, Sooyoung,’ she laughed wittily and kissed his cheek, ‘This would do for a while.’

‘Let’s go, Sunny! We’re late to the party!’

‘Yo~’

 

 

Later on at the party, his father introduced Sunny as his fiancé and they held engagement party right after that.

After 2 years being together, finally SooSun decided to get married, along with Amber and Krystal engagement party.

 

 

 

 

 

The End.

 

 


 

 

Hi, the youngest is here!! How are you? The authors are all sick, but I don't know about Alice. I hope she's okay, not sick like me and Heeyoung unnie LOL

So how's this one-shot? Bad? I know. I was rushing this story because I'm afraid it gets too long ._.

I hope this isn't too long and I hope you guys like it, much love <3