This is war

Soshi Pairings one-shots Collection

Okay before I start with my story...to make it easy...everyone can make request story for their fav pairing!! Just inbox or post at our wall and we will try to write you one okay? I will try to write a YoonTae for the next chapter (rundorkyrun can you write Jeti? Or you prefer to write YoonTae? Wall post me...) and for you those out there who wanted other pairing too just message us okay? It will be more fair this way (otherwise Taengsic will dominate this collection ==)~~ I want everyone to happy with the story we are writing for you guys ^^ Peace~and here is the last (I promise this will be the last sad one) sad fic from me~~ The HyoSooSun couple ^^

 

 

I thought you were my friend. What happened to our friend code? You stole my love from me after everything that I gave to you? Chingu yah, how could you? This how you repay my kindness toward you? You’ve betrayed me and this time it is war…
 
‘Yah!! Hyoyeon what are you doing?! You’re hurting me! Let go of me!!’ she yells when I drag her with me out from the cabin that he lived in.
‘Yah…Hyoyeon let her go…’ he came out from the cabin and tried to stop me.
I scoff and I let go of her before I run up to him and punch him straight on the face and he stumbled down on the ground.
‘Yah!! What are you doing?!!’ she yells at me and rush to his side to check on him.
‘Sunny, I’m okay…’ he assures her and tries to get up to fight back.
He sends me a hard punch on my jaw and I fell back, then I stand up and fight back by giving him a kick.
‘Sooyoung!!’ Sunny runs to his side and she’s holding him, protecting him from my attack. So I had to stop.
‘Why are you doing this?’ Sunny cries while asking the question.
‘I’m the one that saved you from those assassins and this is how you repay me? I thought you like me just like how I feel toward you!’
‘Hyoyeon! I am thankful for your help…but where had you been when I needed you? it was Sooyoung all along that had been beside me taking care of me and make sure that my wound is heal…’
My heart broken into million pieces when I heard she say so and I took out my gun as I aim it at them.
‘Aah!!’ she screams and immediately Sooyoung jump out in front of her and protect her.
‘Hyoyeon don’t do this…’ he begs me.
I sigh and my finger slowly pulls the trigger ‘Good bye…’ was the last word I said before I pulled the trigger to unleash the bullet.
 
 
Flashback
 
‘Someone help me!!’
‘Let the girl go…’ I commanded and I took out my gun when I saw that they’re armed with weapon.
I manage to shoot all of the thugs and pull the girl with me to a safer place.
‘Thank you…’ she uttered out.
‘What are you doing with all those assassins?’
‘They tried to kill me…’ she pants heavily.
‘Why?’
‘…I…I don’t know…’ she seems to be hiding something but I keep myself quiet.
‘My…name is Sunny Lee…you are?’
‘I’m Hyoyeon…’ I introduce myself and then I saw a group of people coming toward us with gun so I push her away and begins to shoot at them. Although because of my reckless action, one of the bullets that they shoot escapes and penetrates her shoulder. She yells in pain and I went rampage by shooting blindly and quickly run to her side and leave her to a safer place.
As we run I asked her ‘You’re okay?’
She just nodded and she’s biting her lower lip to keep the pain away.
 
I brought her to my friend’s cabin, outside of town.
He was halfway through his diner when I barge in his door with Sunny on my back.
‘Sooyoung…’ I call for him.
‘Ah…’ he was surprised with Sunny’s present and he look back and forth from me to Sunny with some noodle hanging on his mouth.
‘I need a place to stay…she’s wounded…’ I pants heavily because of the running and carrying Sunny on my back is not making it easy for me.
‘Umm…sure…’ he quickly gets up from his couch and make place for me to put Sunny down. I lay her on the long couch and I instruct Sooyoung to get me some cold water and clean towel.
‘You’re going to be okay…’ I whisper to Sunny.
 
A week passed and she’s getting better and we’re getting closer but then, my mission comes in the way. I was given a mission to kill a multibillionaire and the pay is 1.2 million dollar. I’m having a second thought but when I remembered that my sister, Kim Taeyeon who’s lying in the hospital bed waiting for a suitable heart donor and operation, I took up the offer.
 
‘You had to go?’ she asks.
‘Yes…’
‘Can’t you just stay here with me?’ she whines at me.
‘Sunny…I’m sorry…I have to earn some money for my sister…’
‘…you’ll be back for me right?’ she pouts and almost cries.
‘I will…’ I smile and I pull her into my embrace. She fits perfectly in my arms and she snuggles closer to me to warm herself up because that night the weather is a little cold. 
An hour later, she had fallen asleep and I slowly leave her side and before I leave the cabin, I left a message for Sooyoung.
 
“Bro, take care of this girl while I’m not around…I’m going away for sometime…I’ll be back once I get my job done…” and I attach the note on the mirror.
 
A month later I’m back and I was surprised by what I saw. Sunny is sleeping in Sooyoung’s embrace. I got angry and I pulled her away and drag her out though Sooyoung tried to stop.
 
End of flashback
 
 
Now we’ll look at Sooyoung POV
 
‘Goodbye…’ Hyoyeon whispered before he pulled the trigger and unleashed to silver bullet.
‘Sooyoung!!’ Sunny screams together with the loud bang of Hyoyeon’s gun. Everything seems like become slow motion and I can even see the bullet move toward us. I close my eyes and wait for the bullet to penetrate through me. I heard the bullet penetrate through flesh but when I open up my eyes nothing happen. I am fine so is Sunny.
‘You’re okay?!’ I asked her and she just nodded in terrify.
The bullet didn’t hit any of us, Hyoyeon is a professional assassin and he never missed a victim ever and how could he miss me? I turn to his spot and I saw he’s already on his knees on the ground and blood dripping down his neck. The bullet actually hit him on the neck.
I just remember something, Hyoyeon is very good at shooting and he can bend the bullet to hit any other object that is blocked by anything. Did he change his bullet route?
He looks up at the two of us and smiles at us before fall flat on the ground. I immediately run to him, so does Sunny. I hold him up and let him lay on my lap ‘Hyoyeon! Hold on!’ I bet and without me knowing it, my tears dripping down from my eyes.
‘Hyoyeon…’ Sunny cries while holding on his hand.
He fishes for something in his pocket and then he hands me that piece of paper.
‘…ah…for…tae…ah…’ he is having difficulty to speak and bloods flowing out very fast from his wound.
‘…Give…gi…ve…this…to…to…tae….tae…yeon…’ he groans, grunts and pants.
‘No…Hyoyeon…Hyoyeon!! You’re the one who suppose to give this to her!! Don’t you dare to die!’ I shake his body
‘Hyoyeon! Don’t live me again!’ Sunny on the other side is begging him to hold on.
‘Hyo…Please don’t leave me…I’m so sorry…’ I cried.
‘…I…I…lo…ve…the…two…of…you…’ was the last words he said before he close his eyes and his hand drop down from my hold and his breath and heartbeat stop.
‘Hyoyeon!!!’ I scream hysterically when I realized that I just lost my best friend.
‘Hyoyeon!!’ Sunny screams.
 
 
(Don’t you cry cry cry) neottaeme tto uljanha
(geunyeoga bye bye bye bye bye) modeunge kkeutijanha
(Don’t you cry cry cry) nae sarang geondeulin neo oh neo neo neo
jeonjaengiya
 
Goodbye…
 
jeonjaengiya (oh) geobjaengiya (oh) (Oh~)
neo dugo bwa bwa neo (bwa neo) geunyeoga tto uljanha (tto uljanha)
geobjaengiya (oh) (geobjaengiya) neo dugo bwa bwa neo geunyeoga tto uljanha
 
A year later
 
Here I am standing in the grave of my best friend whom I betrayed year ago…
It’s not a war between us, you raise up your white flag first and you sacrifice yourself for my happiness. Hyoyeon ah, it was me that suppose to back away from loving Sunny because she was belong to you at the first place and I’m just the third person who don’t know how to mind my own business. Chingu yah, I’m sorry…and I know you died without peace because you didn’t said that you forgive me when I apologize…I hope you’ll rest in peace now. You don’t have to worry about Taeyeon, she’s as healthy as horse right now with the heart that you donate to her and the money that you gave her. I am now married to Sunny and we are going to have a baby girl soon. If you’re listening to me right now, I just want to say that I missed you and Sunny can’t stop blaming herself for your death. If I can turn back the time, I wished I was the one that got shot and I wished that you didn’t bend the route of the bullet. Rest in peace to you…Kim Hyoyeon…
 
 
There you go!! The last sad fic from me Heectaengsicnyulti~ == I think I'm putting rundorkyrun too much pressure in updating this one...So i will try my best to update this frequently...