Chapter 7 - You're my celebrity

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want to do after this?" I ask Wonwoo. Wonwoo just ignores me as if I didn't say anything. 

We're in the living room, eating our breakfast that I bought. I repeat, I bought. Yeah, I'm being grumpy about that. FYI, I'm still wearing the freakin' fever relief pad on my forehead. That jerk over there slapped my forehead twice when i tried to tear it off. So there you have it, the thing still strongly attached to my forehead. 

"Does this thing even necessary? It's for a child! It won't be as effective for an adult!" I complained. 

"Are you an adult?" He asks seriously. "Of course!" 

"Tsk, you must kimbap be kidding me." He shrugged and continues to eat his kimbap roll. The heck.. I'm 100% sure I am above 12 aka an adult. 

"Whatever. So I was thinking that we should start doing our punishment," I said.

"Do it yourself," Wonwoo said.

"No, it's our punishment!" I exclaimed.

"And you are my slave," Wonwoo stands up and walks over to the kitchen. He paused and turns his head to me "Oh ya, and I'm your crush. Am I right ?" 

I'm so speechless right now. Where on earth does his confidence come from? "You know what, I need to tell you something," I stand up and grab the remote control as my mic. " I really really really really really really hate you." 

***

The weekend came to an end. It's Monday! Nothing changed, though. Just when I thought that, someone knocked on my class door.

"Hello, may I see Wonwoo and Hanbyul for a minute?" My homeroom teacher nods his head. "Go ahead."

"What do you want?" Wonwoo said lazily. 

"The principal told me about your punishment. So here's the list of things you should do for your article," She hands me a stack of paper. "This is our club's camera but you can use it for your article and yeah that's it. You can use your own things for the rest," She hands the camera to Wonwoo. 

"Give it to her. She will be the one handling it." I took the camera from her hand before glaring at him.

"But this thing required two people. You can finish it quickly by doing this together. Or do you want me to ask a member of our club to help you?"

Before I could say anything, Wonwoo cut me. "Who?"

"Hmm our president is busy, and the seniors are too. The other members are finding articles to write and.." She continues to ramble to herself. "Oh, I know! I can ask the new Chinese guy, Minghao to help you if you want." She suggests.

"No need. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter