Chapter 5 - Day 1

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EOMMA!" 

My scream make my family come out from their room. "What's wrong Hanbyul?" My mom walked down the stairs. I ran to my mom and hid behind her. 

"Mom, what is that thing doing here?" I pointed my finger to the 'thing' in the kitchen. "He broke into our house!"

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim." Wonwoo bows slightly to my mother. "Good morning to you too. Please, have a seat." 

I followed my mom to the kitchen. She shoved me into my seat and took a place beside me. One by one, my family sat around the table. My brother sits in front of my mom so I end up with Wonwoo in front of me. Fortunately, I already eaten my breakfast so I didn't have to eat shyly in front of Wonwoo. 

"So, everyone has gathered. Now tell me, what is this thing doing here?" I look at my mom hoping she has a reasonable answer.

"This thing has a name, you know" Wonwoo pointed himself. I ignored him.

"He's right Byul. He's Wonwoo. Your brother's friend." Your mom stated out. I looked at Hanbin, and he showed a peace sign. "You haven't answered my question properly Mom,"

"He's going to stay with us for a month in our house! isn't that great? You know, the more the merrier!" My mom grinned. My dad looks just the same as my mom. Which means, he also agrees with this. "How come I'm the one who didn't know this?"

"I asked you to come down last night, but you didn't" Oh yeah I didn't. "His parents come to send him off. They will go overseas for a business matter." Hanbin explained. My mouth was shaped into an O-shape. 

"Wait, what? One month?!" 

My family just nodded and ate their breakfast normally. I turned to face Wonwoo. He raised his right eyebrow and mouthed something to me.

"Annyeong, slave." 

***

"Bye, mom! Have a nice day, dad!" 

"take care Byul!" They replied back. I jumped around outside the house with one leg as I was wearing my shoes. After I was done, I walked out of my house. Just when I turned to the left, I felt someone pull my bag. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter