Chapter 6 - Met the bestie

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School is over for today. I am on my way back to home, alone. Why? Because i don't see Wonwoo anywhere and my best friend already went on her way. My legs are walking on the road but my mind drifts off to the incident of this morning. Stupid. It's already hard to move on from you. Why do you have to make it harder? I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

Without realizing, I was already in front of my house. I keyed in the password of the door and it clicked open. "I'm home!" My eyes darted to a pair of shoe besides the shoe rack. He's here. I ran to my bedroom instantly and turn the door knob to reveal the person inside.

"Aye, bro! What's up!" 

"Aye, shawty! Miss me?" Junhoe who lay on my bed immediately stands up to greet me. We bumped our fist. "Of course! Where have you been?" 

"Busy with school." He replied. Junhoe is one of my brother's friend. My brother has 6 bunch of idiots as his friends and some of them aren't even the same age as him. In this case, Junhoe is the same age as me. That's why I'm close with him. But he went to the same school as Hanbin. Well, all of them do. Junhoe always comes to our house not only to play with Hanbin, but with me too. 

"Why are you here by the way?" I sat on my chair doing my school work on the desk while he still laying n my bed playing games on his phone. "This house give me more homey feel to me. You know that." He sighed. "When will your parents come home?"

"Late at night. As usual." Then we continue our activity in silence. 

After a while, I'm done with my work. "Oh yes! I'm done!" I packed back my things in my bag and turned to the boy on my bed. He's sleeping already. 

"Junhoe, wake up!" Oh ho ho, he doesn't want to wake up. I see. Then let's do it this way. I take a pillow as a weapon and raise it high before it lands firmly on his face. 

"Yah! Are you crazy?" He woke up angrily. Hahahaa you should've seen your face!" I continue laughing.

And that's the start of our pillow fight. Not the 'girly' one. It's the real one. It was really fun, until...

"Who are you?!"

***

"Okay. So Junhoe, this is Wonwoo. Wonwoo, this is Junhoe." They shook their hands awkwardly. Death glares from their eyes are so scary. What's with them? 

"Jagiya, mind telling me who is this Wonwoo guy?" Junhoe pulls me by my arm. "What the heck Junhoe?" I whispered to him. He gripped my arm tightly. Wonwoo turned his death glare from Junhoe to me.

 "He's Hanbin's friend who studies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter