Chapter 4 - The beginning

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT? Are you kidding me?" 

"No, I'm not," He said. 

"Why would I become your slave? I don't even care if you're not accepting my apology." I stand up to walk away from him.

He grabbed my arm to make me face him and he showed me his wrapped arm. What the hell! "Don't you pity me? My arm is hurt and you're not gonna help me do things that I can't do myself?" Suddenly he becomes a cute little boy who wants a piece of candy. 

"Hah! You think I would fall for that trick?" I put my hands on my waist. "Because I do," I mumble softly. This stupid guy. 

"Help me S.O.S" He blinked his eyes a few times. Oh god, help me and my poor heart. 

"Fine. But only one month." I give in. Blame Wonwoo and his aegyo. 

"No! Four months!" He shakes his shoulders childishly. 

"Two months? Please~" I put my hands together. Please don't make it longer-

"Nooo ! 4 months!" He stomps his feet on the floor. I never knew he had this side of him. The Wonwoo I knew is the emo guy who has an aura that makes people scared of him but at the same time adore him. He's one of the school's basketball players and a top 5 student in our grade. But right now, he's so squishy! 

"Okay okay fine. 3 months and that's final." I decide. 

"Deal?" Wonwoo held out his right hand. "Deal." We shook our hands and I rolled my eyes. 

"The slave contract starts now!" 

***

Kringgggg ! 

The school's bell rings which means that school is over. There's nothing much that Wonwoo made me do today. He just asked me to buy him lunch and bring his textbooks from his locker to our class. It's not as bad as I think it would.

"Yah!" I look over to my classroom's door and find Wonwoo leaning against it. "Come on, I need you to send me home." 

"How am I supposed to send you?" 

***

"Aaaahhh" I threw myself on my bed and sighed loudly. 

"Wonwoo you stupid jerk!" I can't believe what he ordered me to do just now. 

~ "What do you mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter