Chapter 18

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the casts of the drama play were enjoying their dinner. Of course they were, it's a free meal~ I sat beside Mrs Chae, she took the center seat which is between me and the 'Beast'. Oh btw the beast is the playful chick of the senior batch, Yoo Seonho. I don't know why but maybe he's the best actor in the club? 

Sigh. How I wish to sit beside Wonwoo. He took the most end seat beside Kim Mingyu, the most guy he close to. Thank god Mingyu aren't the beast, he's freaking tall, I would be very short if I stand beside him. 

"Hanbyul ah, you look very pretty in your costume you know. Maybe you would want to join this club? If you're interested, hehe" The president of the club, er I forgot her name. She's in a different class thats why. 

"I'm sorry but i already in the badminton club and i also need to help school's buletin club, so yeah.. And we can't change our club right?" I smile sheepishly. Like i dont even act in the first place. I wanted to do the 7th method actually because thats the only way i change myself to 'prettier' without being so drastic. But I think it's a fail too  Just like the fouth, fifth and sixth method. Aish.. He even think that I'm ugly. 

7th method :it’s the gypsy’s method the love must build upon self ,use the power of love to make us smarter, more beautiful and be better in everything, he will look back  at us  finally.  

I think this is where I need to stop, I just realized that the 8th and the last method can't be read because it were torn abit and the writing are unclear. I guess i need to return the book tomorrow since its weekend. 

"Hanbyul! Why aren't you eating?" 

"Huh? ah yes, I'm just thinking about my cat. I forgot if i had feed her this morning or not," I picked up my spoon and started to eat. 

***

"Goodbye! Make sure to sleep early and get enough rest! Thank you for today!" The students bow to Mrs Chae. 

Haa~ Finally! I'm so tired. I stepped out of the restorant with the students. They started to walk away to their way back home. Some of them were going on the same way as me which is the bus stop. 

Not long after, the bus came. I climbed in the bus, tapping the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter