Chapter 23

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanbyul-ah~ Junhoe is here!" my mom shouted from the living room. 

I'm still in my room getting ready for the annual dinner for Junhoe's school.  It's actually similar to prom night but prom night is only for the senior which is what Hanbin is going to attend tonight. The venue is different from where me and Junhoe is going. 

"Okay okay! I'm going down now!" I took the newly bought high heels on my bed and ran down the stairs. 

"yes Im ready now! Lets go~" I stand in front of Junhoe. But he seems to stare into the air. Huh what's wrong? 

I waved my hands in front of his face. "Yah junhoe!" He shook his head immediately "W-what? oh yes lets go" 

"Wait!! You guys need to take picture first!! It is like once in a blue moon i see Hanbyul wearing new dress" your mom said while holding a camera to take our picture faster, get into your position, smile~" 

Click!

 i thought the photo-taking session would be done in no time. But now we are taking individual pics, pics with my parents, and with my mom and dad separately. can you imagine how long it's going to take? 

Oh and now my mom asked wonwoo to help her take our picture. Why? because Hanbin is not here, he went to his prom night event already, and my mom wants to take picture with me, junhoe and dad together. Can you feel the awkwardness right now? 

"Wonwoo-yah, take it nicely ok?" "ok 1, 2, 3, smile!" 

Eh but why he used his phone? "Oh wonwoo take it using this camera! sorry i forgot to give it to you" My mother handed him the camera. "araseoyo" wonwoo smiled at her. 

-time skip-

"ok mom! we really need to go now or else the gate will close and we cannot enter the hall" I said. I dont really know if the gate is going to close. I just said that because my mom won't stop the photoshoot session. 

"omg that's true! ok ok faster go now! But remember dont speeding on the road ok! take care!!" my mother shoo us away. 

"Junhoe, take care of my daughter and remember, before 11" my dad said to him. Junhoe just smile and did the 'salute' action to my dad before entering his car

*** 

Nothing much happen during the dinner. We just ate, talk to his friends. Some of my brother's friend like donghyuk and chanwoo are also here as they're not senior yet. They're not as close to me like junhoe but we are still f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter