Chapter 17

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad! Are you alright? Why are you here?!" 

"My daughter! Please, run away from here! As far as you can!" Plead the dad.

"No I can't leave you alone!" The girl cried. 

Suddenly a thunder storm was heard. A very big and unusual creature came in the scene, earning a loud gasps form the audience. 

"Who are you! Why did you took my dad?" Shout the girl. The 'beast comes closer to her and gives her a really scary glare. 

"Is it wrong to lock up the thief who stole your property?" The beast asks her back. "Get out! Or i will kill your dad!" 

"My dear, please go now. I'll be alright here." Her dad said in a sad voice.

"No dad! i can't leave without you! I dont have anybody except you.." She cried some more.

"Oh what a lovely drama we got here. Clock, get her out from here! Now!"

( lets just skip. i'm too lazy to put the whole story here lol sorry TT)

After few scene they act, It's near the end of the story. 'Belle' went to the back stage for the 'villagers' to come up on the stage for their scene. 

Click 

A camera flashes in front of your face. "Hey Wonu. How did i do ?" He shrugs. "Its my first time watching 'Beast' and the Beast". Her face fell immediately.

The hell wonwoo. Am i that ugly? I thought the make up is so pretty though.

"hey-" "Belle! I want to remind you about the kiss scene! Can you come here for a while?"

"Yes  Mrs. Chae! I'll be right in a sec! What do you wanna say Wonwoo?" She asks. "No nothing." Wonwoo replies while looking at his camera. 

"Okay then. Got to go bye!" She stands up slowly, scared if she tripped on her pretty dress.

"Wait, uh, you're going to have uh.. kiss scene?" He looks around but my face. She chuckled. "yeah. Why?" 

"No nothing. Just asking." He looks back at his camera, not looking at her even a glance. "o-kay.."

***

The last petal of the rose in the glass jar can be seen falling down onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter