Chapter 1 - Confession

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH MY GOD! IT'S TODAY! IT'S TODAY!"

I jumped out of my bed while screaming my lungs out. I rushed towards my bathroom and wore my school uniform excitedly.

"Mom! I'm going to school!" I walked around the house finding my mom.

"Take your breakfast with you!" My mom screamed back.

I took my breakfast that was on the dining table and ran out of my house.

Oh gosh, I must reach there before he does.

My school is not so that far from my house so I just walk to my school everyday. It's good for my health anyway. To be honest, I'm not someone who likes exercising so walking to school is my way to keep my body fit. 

As I walked, not really, I was skipping, I took my phone out and messaged my best friend.

- Yah, where are you? - 

sent.

Not long after, my phone vibrated.

Eun Bi

- Behind you -

I turned my head and I saw my friend walking towards me. I grinned childishly at her.

"So are you going to continue the plan or nah?" Eun Bi asked.

"Of course! I've been waiting for this a long time! And he will accept my love and we will get married and-"

"Stop it! you can continue your daydream later. Right now, we have to get there before him. Come on!" She pulled my hand and we started to run to our school.

Eun Bi never let my hand go because she knew how slow I was in running. Well, I'm not that slow. It's just that she is my school's runner so yeah. Not my fault. *flips hair. 

***

"Yah, what are we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter