chanyeol • exo

collywobbles {scenarios}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

can we please take a moment to appreciate the 1st gif because i just —​ !!! urghhhhhhh <333

    c h a n y e o l  •  e x o

ZITAOPABO

 

Something’​s wrong. Chanyeol can feel it bone-deep and he’​s getting more restless with every second passing.

He felt a tug on his hand, causing him to blink in surpirse as he was too caught up in his own thoughts to even notice that Jaekyung has legit spent a minute or two trying to catch his attention. They were currently on a lovely sundate that Chanyeol had been talking about non-stop for the last five days when he first mentioned it to her. Whether it’​d be by text, by call, or in person, he would always mention this particular day, be vocal about how excited he is, say that she should anticipate this day too (it’s honestly hard not to with all the hype he’s putting into it), and basically just be a little kid.

And now that this date is finally happening, Jaekyung could see Chanyeol’​s distant eyes that greatly contrasted the sparkly ones that she saw for the last five days.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat before shooting the question that’​s been bugging her mind since earlier today, when they met at the bus stop.

“​Yah,” she kicked him under the table. “​I didn’​t spend the last five days, listening to you talk about this particular day non-stop ​with your adorable little twinkling eyes, only to see you be all distant and music video-wy while you look out the window, looking all sad and sappy on the ​day. Tell me what the is wrong, Park Chanyeol?”

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that?”​ his tone was neutral.

“Wait —​ what —​ what are you even talking —”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”​ he looked downright hurt, his eyes shining as it watered.

Jaekyung can only think about one thing that he may be talking about.

And she’​s wishing, chanting in her mind that it isn’t what she think it is.

She unconsciously tugs at her sweater sleeves further down her wrists and Chanyeol’​s keen eyes catched the movement.

​While she raced to pull her arm back to her, Chanyeol grabbed her wrist at the speed of light before tugging the right sleeve up to her elbows — and what he saw horrified him to no one ends.

Bruises that ranges from red to purple.

​Scars that ranges from merely an inch to the full scale of Chanyeol’s thumb to the tip of his pinky.

It was that horrifying and he doesn’t even want to imagine the numerous others inflicted on the rest of her body.

​Chanyeol is her happy pill. He had always been there when she was down, his shoulder was always there for her to cry on, his sweet and soothing words would always meet her ears. Never, in their one year old relationship did she see Chanyeol cry — she did one time, in their first ever anniversary, but that was the only memory she has of Chanyeol crying and those were happy ​tears.

​So seeing him legit crying because he was hurt, in pain . . . greatly tugged at her heartstrings.

​The world is too cruel to witness Park Chanyeol’s tears.

“Channie . . .”

“Who did this to you? Why didn’t you tell me? Since when was this happening?”

“I — I —”

“Is it that Sihyuk g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter