jungkook • bts

collywobbles {scenarios}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    j u n g k o o k  •  b t s

TAEMINS_LITTLENOONA

 

“No.”

​Jungkook sighed,effortlessly stopping the door from closing with a single palm.

“​​Baby, please come.” he reahed out and held his girlfriend’s hand as he broaden his eyes and pursed his lips, Jungkook’s face morphing into a perfect puppy look who was trying to sway his owner into giving him an easy treat — also known as Laura’s one and only weakness. The said girl looked at the ceiling, to her left, to the right, at the ground, avoiding to look at Jungkook ​directly in the face becauase if ​she does, it would be an automatic game over for her and Laura wanted to show a bit of her dignity left by not caving into him like how she usually does.

“You are not gonna sway me this time, Jeon. If I said ‘no’ then it’s a ing ‘no’.”

​Jungkook swooped down to peck her lips and before the action even registered to her mind, he was already smirking haughtily at her as he grabbed her shoulders, whispering, “What did I tell you about cursing, sweetheart?”

​Her jaw dropped. A minute ago he was acting like a cute lil’ puppy asking for a treat and now he’s acting like an adult dog, suddenly transforming without Laura’s consent. ​Damn, it’s making me remember how he managed to catch my attention.

​She pushed him away with a deeper frown on her face, hearing his victorious laughter as she turned around and plopped herself onto the couch. “You should’ve seen your face, oh my god. It’s the first time after a while that I’ve made you flustered!”

“You were forcing me to go to a horror movie and now you’re insulting me?!”

“It was cute!” Jungkook snorted as he tried avoiding the throw pillow she was using to hit him, which was fairly easy since Laura wasn’t even excerting effort into shooing him away. “You’re pretty little face was cute!”

​He sat down on the sofa as well, hugging her from the side as she tried not to face him to show that she was playfully crossed with him. “Aigoo.” Laura blushed when she felt Jungkook’s nose nuzzling the side of her neck. She can feel his smile as he put his leg up, over hers. “My cute little gwirlpwend is angwy at her puppy.”

Laura bit her lips hard.

​Do not smile. Do not smile. DO NOT — too late.

Jungkook, once again, laughed out loud.

“Hey, you don’t know how happy I am to know that you have a soft spot for me.” he took a deep breath of her vanilla scent before exhaling with a contented sigh. Jungkook’s playful side suddenly dissappearing.

​Damn. He knows how to treat a woman right. •

“I ing hate you.”

“Woah,” Jimin said, plopping next to her on the couch with his eyebrows quirked up. He stared at Laura in disbelief — the girl was never fond of cursing, so hearing her call someone out was definitely enough to bring some attention. It’s not that Jimin would scold her like Jungkook normally does every time her tongue slips, in fact, he couldn’t careless if she’d suddenly yell “!” out in the street. He was so used to it with the rest of the boys that Jimin just finds the whole ordeal entertaining. “Who switched on the mode?”

Laura didn’t answered as she looked straight ahead.

​Jimin blinked. He glanced at Jungkook, sitting on the other couch, pouting as he openly stared at Laura with his puppy eyes.

“Alright,” Jimin ran his fingers through his hair, nudging the girl next to him i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter