jaehyun • nct

collywobbles {scenarios}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    j a e h y u n  •  n c t

ERYKALEIGH

 

“The boys are coming over.”​

​Yuna’s heart skipped a beat as her ears perked up. She briefly stopped mid-chew with her ce“reals as she looked up at him fervently, though he failed to see it as Yuta had his back against her, putting his own bowl of cereal in the sink. “Oh . . . are they, umm, sleeping over?” 

​Yuta laughed, facing her from the kitchen island. He shrugged. “I don’t know. But they probably would, knowing those boys and all.Why did you ask?”

“No reason.” she said curtly, looking back down on her bowl.

​She and Yuta are so different sometimes. He was easygoing and loud while she was demure and awkward.

Yuna believes it got something to do with the way they were brought up — yes, they didn’t grew up together.

Due to their parents divorce, their parents agreed that they’ll take care of one each from the two siblings, thus Yuta grew up with his dad in Japan, while Yuna grew up in South Korea with her mom. From what she remembers, their dad has always been the joker while their mom was a little more strict. And before, the two siblings got the feeling that they were never gonna see each other ever again, but due to their mom’s . . . unplanned death . . . Yuta was then forced to fly from Japan to South Korea so he can take care of his baby sister while his dad stays in Japan, unable to go due to being the company’s CEO.

​Yuna knows she’ll leave South Korea sooner or later, because Yuta already explained the whole thing to her the moment he arrived in the country, when they were heading home in a measly cab (because he hadn’t picked up his car yet). When their dad steps down, he would take over the company while Yuna would be granted a freedom Yuta had always wanted. She can be whatever she wanted, she can take whatever course she wanted while he will be stuck with everything related to running a company.

“It’s going to be painful, sis, leaving Korea.” he had stated before. “That’s why I suggest you shouldn’t get too attached with anything that you know ​you would have to leave behind — I don’t want you crying when we leave.”

But she never managed to follow his advice.

​She fell in love with a sweet korean boy named Jung Jaehyun, one of his brother’s bestfriends.

​And she’s going to see him in a few hours.

“Hello?” her melo voice echoed in her room.

“Heard the news?” Jaehyun asked from the other line. He was currently lying down on his bed, tossing a basketball up in the air with two hands, the call being on speaker mode.

“You and the rest of the guys sleeping over.” she said.

​He chuckled. “Last time I checked we’re just coming over, darling. Did you miss me?”

​She rounded the bed before plopping down on it, hair strands flying as well as knocking the breath out of her. “U-uhh . . . well, o-of course. Wh-why wouldn’t I?” she muttered and quickly changed the topic, “So what time will you come?”

“Awww,” he cooed and she rolled her eyes, preparing herself for a major teasing session with Jung Jaehyun. “My wittle gwirlpwend is soo shwy! Awww how adowable is that, hmm? My itty bitty gwirlpwend.”

“Shut up Jung.”

​He laughed out loud and a smile ghosted it’s way on her lips as she perfectly imagines his dimples caving in, how his eyes would crinkle in delight, and the mind blowing fact that everything was just so genuine. She always loved it when he laughs. Right when she was about to start laughing with him, he sudenly stopped before asking this one question that always managed to ruin the happy, light-hearted atmosphere.

The question that Yuna would rather ignore than answer.

​The question she ​utterly detests ​to talk about with Jaehyun.

“Have you told Yuta hyung about us?” his voice dropped to a whisper despite being just the only one in the room, scared that if he raised his voice, the said brother would still manage to hear it.

She sighed, closing her eyes as she brought her fingers up to massage her temples.

Urgh, I hate you so much for bringing this up.

“No.”

“We need ​to tell him, sooner or later.”

“Please don’t say sooner or later, Jaehyun.”

“Oh,” he failed to catch the basketball yet he merely let it roll off the bed.

This certain topic had always been physically and emotionally draining for him every single time, because the thought of Yuna leaving him, the thought of Yuna never coming back haunts him even in his sleep. Where he dreams about waking up and Yuna’s gone, without a trail, without something concrete to support the fact that she had been there before, beside him, being with him, in love with him​.

Jaehyun doesn’t want her to go anywhere but here in Korea, with him. And maybe, just maybe, if they ​finally ​told Yuta of their 2 year relationship, it would be enough to let Yuna stay.

“I’m sorry.” he said, bringing the phone to his ears.

Yuna shooked her head as if Jaehyun can see. “No, don’t be.”

“I can hear Taeyong Hyung from downstairs, we’re on our way.” he sat up, grabbing his red flannel before running his fingers through his hair.

“I-I’ll inform oppa.” she stuttered.

There was a pause.

“I love you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter