renjun • nct

collywobbles {scenarios}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

he’s too precious for this world ToT

    r e n j u n  •  n c t

ERYKALEIGH

 

He scrutinized himself under his own gaze. Renjun’s brows were going up and down, trying to distinguish his best angles as he laid his back on the bed of his ultimate bestfriend, Kim Yoojung.

The boy’s father serves as the head butler inside of the Kim’s manor. Mr. Renhui has been serving Yoojung’s family for nearly ten years now. Her family was kind enough to provide all the necessities Renjun would need — Yoojung’s family is even paying for all of his school fees. They were that kind. She is an only child, how Mr. Renhui saw her as one of his own was exactly the same with how her parents saw Renjun.

Plus, it wasn’t too hard to love the boy. He was very sweet, always considerate, and most importantly, he was at the top of his class, followed by Yoojung herself.

“Are you trying to break my mirror, Renjun?” he heard a laugh in his right.

He slowly sat up and glared at Yoojung. “Excuse me but this is actually my hand mirror. Remember you borrowed this from me after you broke yours? Aigoo, our little Yoojungie is so forgetful, aigoo.”

“You sound like a grandma oh my gosh, stop!” she exclaimed grabbing a throw pillow from the sofa inside of her room before chucking at Renjun who was also laughing with her.

“You sound like a whiny rich kid.”

“That’s my normal voice, you jerk.”

Renjun merely rolled his eyes before landig back on her soft mattress. Blindly reaching his left hand around to find the hand mirror as he stares blankly on her pristine white ceiling. Yoojung was scavenging her bookshelves, looking for the newest book she had recently bought as he fnally felt the hard plastic of the mirror’s stand. “Yah! Renjun-ah, have you seen my Crooked Kingom book?”

“The one with Marie Lu written on the cover?”

“It’s Leigh Bardugo, you idiot!”

“I was just testing if you actually know the book —ow! What did I do?!” Renjun exclaimed when she threw a pillow at him, hitting the hand mirror thus the force of the pillow making his hand mirror hit his forehead. “I saw it there outside, on your terrace.” He grumbled, rubbing the red spot.

Yoojung giggled as she darted out and threw the sliding doors to her terrace aside. She was nearly done with the book and she planned to finish it before weekend. She trotted over to her bed, not needing to shove Renjun for some space because the mattress was queen sized. Torturing and pissing her bestfriend off has always been Yoojung’s specialty. How can she not anger him when his reactions are just so epic every single time?

“What are you even doing, anyway?” she lifted an eye brow, trying to get a comfy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter