mark • nct

collywobbles {scenarios}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

my senses are tingling and it’s saying MARK LEE would be another international playboy

m a r k  •  n c t

EXOBTS19

 

“She’s so pretty.”

Donghyuk rolled his eyes at Mark, who has been saying the exact same thing for the last five minutes. It was an understatement to say that the he was starting to get pissed off by it. “Geez, Mark, thanks but I already know that.”

The said boy jerked his head around with an expression of digust on his face. “Ew, no. Are you gay?”

“Exactly.”

“What are you talking about?” Donghyuk didn’t even bother to answer him as she shoved another spoonful of rice inside his mouth. Taeyong looked over his shoulder to look at where Mark had been rambling on about. And at the table he saw DaIn, the pretty but quiet girl in his class. His eyebrow raised, impressed by Mark’s type of girls.

“Hey, Mark,” he called.

“Yes, hyung?”

“You have good taste in girls,” he shot his dongsaeng a fond smile. Before meeting eyes with the boy next to Taeil, “Unlike someone else.”

Yuta scoffed and threw two pieces of french fries at him. “Hey! I have perfectly good taste in girls!”

“Uhh, no, you don’t,” Ten muttered, purposely making it loud so the whole table can hear it.

The boys laughed. “The last girl you dated turned out to be the youngest stripper at one of my uncle’s bar, Yuta. And the girl before that was kicked out of this school.” Doyoung said, with a tone saying it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Is it my fault that I attract them?”

“Bird’s of the same feather flock together.”

“YAH!” Yuta yelled at Donghyuk who immediately stood up from his seat to march over the empty space between Taeyong and Jaehyun, who was too busy studying for their upcoming quiz in the next subject to even care about whatever they were talking about in the table.

“She’s in all of my classes, you know.” Taeyong said, nudging Mark in the side.

“Really, hyung?” the younger boy’s eyes’ twinkled.

Taeyong nodded.

“What’s she like?”

“Well,” Taeyong thought about it carefuly. “She’s smart, no doubt about it. She’s an observer, not a speaker. And she’s legit good at doodling — I’ve experienced sitting beside her in Math class before and she’s kind enough to offer you her helping hand if you don’t understand something in the subject.”

“She sounds absolutely amazing, hyung.”

Taeyong merely laughed at his lovesick dongsaeng. “Just a heads up, though, Ten has tried asking her out before and you know what happened.”

“WHAT?” Mark’s eyes turned into saucers. “Ten hyung asked her out before?”

“He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter