kihyun • monsta x

collywobbles {scenarios}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       k i h y u n  •  m o n s t a  x

LOLEXOTICS

 

“I brought Disney movies!” 

Minhyuk cheered with her while the rest of the boys didn’t bother to hide their annoyance of the very high chances of them sitting through an hour or two movie about princesses, damsels in distress, boys who are too pretty to pass as boys, and most especially the songs they dubbed as cheesy.

Haira was beyond outraged. 

“Uh oh,” she heard Wonho mutter as his eyes made brief contact with the rest of the boys — execept for Minhyuk, since he was on Haira’s side. 

“Okay, let me get this straight to ya’ll before we start marathoning the movies. First, never, ever, EVER call it ‘just a princess movie’ for I will personally choke you with their tiaras ang jab your ugly faces on the spindle of the spinning wheel. Second, I dont see Mulan, Pocahontas, and Elsa needing to be saved. I bet Mulan is even manner than half of you whiny little boys except for grandpa Shownu. Third, your own faces are too apalling to pass as humans, plus the blond hair never looked good on you, Wonho oppa, so you better shut it. And lastly, don’t make me release the video when ya'll are singing a failed attempt of ‘Let It Go’ due to your low tolerance of alcohol.”

“You would not dare Han Haira,” Wonho immediately looked alarmed and she had trouble stifling her laughter. She wouldn’t blame him though. If people found out Wonho did Elsa’s legendary gestures like taking off her cape, running up her iced staircase, and the stomp she did that strated her ice castle — it would ruthlessly tarnish his cold city boy reputation.

“You know her,”  Jooheon pouted, triggering his dimples. “She keeps her word.”

She smiled angelically as if she wasn’t threatening them at the moment.

“Noonaaaaa,” Haira didn’t got the chance to turn around as Changkyun hugged her from behind with puppy eyes that could touch any girl’s heart. “Please don’t get mad.” 

“Fine, fine, I won’t.”

The boys had to pick between three movies: Zootopia, Finding Dory, or Kung fu Panda 3 — the boys wanted to watch Kung fu Panda but Haira was hyped about Zootopia and originally planned on watching it with the boys, yet they were so poor with chivalry that it apparantly ended in a heated game of rock, paper, sciccors to determine the movie. Seeing a play about the relationship of predator and prey as well as the excessive amount of ketchup used for fake blood, the only girl in the group won this round.

“No popcorn?” Hyungwon innocently asaked.

“Who will be kind enough to make popcorn? Any volunteers?”

None raised their hand.

“Another round of rock, paper, sciccors?”

“Pause the movie first!” 

It was Shownu versus Haira once again to determine who would be the luchy one to provide them snacks.

 

“I WON!”

“Kihyun go and make popcorn.” SHownu grumbled and the said boy was taken aback.

“What?” he asked. “Why me?”

“Because you’re her boyfriend. Get your up already.” Hyungwon said slapping his .

“Excuse me but just in case you weren’t informed, I am your hyung.”

“In case you weren’t informed, you don’t act like a hyung.”

“You little —”

“Just go and make the damn popcorn already! You’re blocking my view of the tv!” merely rolling his eyes to Minhyuk’s complaints, he kissed Haira’s temple — who was too immersed in the movie to even shoot him her signature cotton candy smile. 

Kihyun kept uttering gibberish about how it was unfair to have him create the popcorn when it wasn’t even him who complained alot when Haira said they’ll binge watch disney movies. She is his girlfriend for pete’s sake, so he basically already saw that coming. 

Sooner than later he ripped the top part of the packaging before pouring it onto a red bowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter