remember me like the bad habits you can't lose

crowns of golden thorns and beautiful ruins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(remember me like the bad habits you can't lose)

 

Sooyoung is nineteen and still too stiff for hugs and brushing skins with boys when her mother dumps a strange wooden box with odd carvings on her table.

She lays on her bed still, ears occupied with a set of ear buds, music booming and shouting angry lyrics to her eardrums. 

Despite of it all, she still listens. 

"I found this in front of the door. Your name is on it," her mom mutters listlessly and she only nods before returning to her music again. She waits until the door is clicked shut.

She only sighs and soon, the door is clicked shut and she drops her phone to her side, eyes blankly and numbly gazing at the ceilings of her room. 

Taking off her earphones, Sooyoung sluggishly drag her body to her table to collect the box, finding it heavier than she thinks.

"Wait....what the heck?" she mutters incredulously, a bunch of envelopes wafting the scent of dying wood, thick dusts covering them. Her name is written in a very delicate and neat way, she finds her fingers tracing the yellow coloured envelope. 

She takes the very first envelope on the very top,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter