Christmas Special!

You're The Reason
Taeyeon's POV

'You better run run run run,'my phone rang.I lazily picked my phone up."Taeyeon,please,please,please help me out!"Sooyoung shouted through the phone.I put the phone away from my ear.

"What help do you want?"I asked as I rubbed my eyes."Help me pick a present for Tippani,"Sooyoung replied.I groaned.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes,"I said.

"Hurry up shower and change your clothes.I'm outside your house,"Sooyoung said.I looked out of the window and saw her waving at me.Well,might at least buy presents for my friends too,I thought.

-----------------------------------

Sooyoung hugged me tightly when I got out of Sunny's house."Thank you,you're a lifesaver,"Sooyoung said.I shook my head and entered the car.

"Are you buying any gifts?"Sooyoung asked.I nodded."For my friends."

"Am I included?"Sooyoung asked.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"You're on my best friends list."

"Really?"Sooyoung looked at me.

"Drive properly,pabo!"

Sooyoung looked away and continued driving.

We finally arrived at the mall.It was a week before Christmas.The mall was full with people.Sooyoung dragged me to a jewelry shop."What should I get?"she asked,looking at the rings.

"I scanned through the place and a ring with a pink heart shape caught my eyes."Soo,"I called out.She didn't response.I turned around and saw that she was gone.I sighed."I'll get this ring please,"I said to the worker."A good choice of gift,"she said.

I looked around again and saw another ring.This time it was a pair.You need to join it to fix it."Can I get this two too?"I said.

"Sure,"the worker said.

I paid her and walked out of the shop.I saw Sooyoung with a big bag.I raised an eyebrow."I bought a big pink totoro for her,"Sooyoung said.I chuckled."Give this to her too,"I said,passing her the pink box.

She looked inside it."Thanks Taeyeon!"Sooyoung said."Don't tell her I bought this for you though.Come on,let's find presents for others,"I said.

We wasted two hours in the mall just to look for gifts.We were now at Sooyoung's house,wrapping the gifts.Since Hyoyeon was out with Nicole,the house was empty."Don't you have a restaurant to run?"I asked.

"Seohyun's taking care of it,"Sooyoung replied.I nodded.

----------------------------------

Hyoyeon's POV

Nicole and I were at the mall.We were walking around until I saw Taeyeon at the jewelry shop with Sooyoung.She was picking a ring.My heart broke into pieces.Who is she giving it to?

Sooyoung walked out of the shop.She saw me and waved.I smile and waved back at her.I walked towards her."What brings you here?"I asked Sooyoung.

"I dragged Taeyeon to help me choose a gift for Tippani,"Sooyoung replied.I was relieved when I heard that."Are you jealous,Hyo?"Sooyoung said.

"A-aniyo,"I stuttered.Aigoo,what's wrong with me?

Sooyoung snorted and walked away."Let's go somewhere else,"Nicole said.I nodded.

------------------------------------

It was finally Christmas.I was so happy I did a happy dance."Could you quiet down a little?"Sooyoung shouted from her room.I bit my lip.There was a letter at the front door.It was an invitation card.

"Taeyeon invited us!"Sooyoung shouted.I turned and saw her right behind me."Come on we gotta hurry there,"Sooyoung said.

"It starts at five,"I said.Sooyoung didn't care at all.She must be planning on something.

I called Nicole to ask her whether she wants to follow or not.

"Do you want to follow me to a Christmas party?"I asked.

"Sorry,I can't."

I sighed."It's okay."

Sooyoung tied the scarf around her neck and she was done."You're not going?"she asked.

"I'll go in an hour,"I said.

Sooyoung's POV

I bet Nicole bailed on her again.Why can't Hyoyeon see that Taeyeon loves her?I sighed and entered the car.

Taeyeon was meeting me at the front."So,what's your plan?"she asked."I want to ask Tippani for a hand in marriage,"I said shyly.I bet I was blushing.Taeyeon grinned."Why didn't you say so?"Taeyeon said.

----------------------------------

It was time for the party but Hyoyeon hadn't arrived yet.I was starting to get worried."Can you help me out Tae.Go to my apartment and see whether Hyo is there or not,"I said to Taeyeon.She nodded.

"What's wrong Youngie?"Tiffany asked.

"I'm worried about Hyoyeon,"I replied.

"I hope she's alright."

---------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

I knocked the door many times but Hyoyeon didn't opened it."Hyo,it's me Taeyeon,"I said.

She didn't reply.All I could hear was sobs."Let me in Hyo,"I said.The door unlocked.I opened it and found Ger sitting at the corner.I hugged her."What happened?"I asked,not letting her go.I missed her smell and touch so much.

"Nicole ditched me again,"Hyoyeon replied.I sighed.Then,I remembered the gift for Hyoyeon."I bought you a gift Hyo,"I said.I took out a box with her name.

She took it and opened it."A ring?"she said.

"It's a friendship ring.I'm your other half,"I said,showing her my ring.She smiled and hugged me."You're the best,"she said.

She put on the ring and we stayed side by side,not remembering about the party.