Chapter 10

You're The Reason
Taeyeon's POV

I love you Hyo.Can't you see that?I was sitting at the corner of my room,wrapping a cloth on my left wrist.My room was in a mess.I'm also in a mess."Come on Tae,you need to eat,"Hyomin shouted.

I groaned.My stomach grumbled."I'll be down in ten!"I shouted back.I changed my clothes and washed my face.I cleaned my room as quick as I could and got down for lunch.

It has been two days after Christmas and a day when Hyoyeon said that the ring meant nothing.I sighed.Sunny jumped on my back all of the sudden."I miss you,"she said.I looked at Hyomin.She was pouting.I carried Sunny to the kitchen."I miss you too bunny,"I said.I put Sunny down and she pinched my cheeks."Sheesh,that's enough,"Hyomin said.I walked towards her and flicked her forehead.

The doorbell rang and I went to the front door.I looked through through the door hole and saw Hyoyeon.The door bell rang continuously but I ignored it.'Who is it?'Sunny mouthed the words to me.'Hyoyeon,'I mouthed back.She nodded.

The ringing stopped.I look through The hole again.Hyoyeon was still there."I'm sorry Taeyeon.I didn't mean it.I'm afraid to lose Nicole.You're the best friend anyone would want to have,"Hyoyeon said.I opened the door and walked out of the house.

I went to Han River to clear my mind.Even if you're not my ideal type,I still love you.I was suddenly pulled into a tight hug.I was shocked."I'll make it up to you Tae.I'll do anything,"she said.

I pushed her away."It's too late,Hyo,"I said.She looked down.I can't help but to feel guilty.I pulled her into a hug again."I like you Hyo,"I whispered in her ear.She was speechless."Just pretend you didn't heard it,"I said,frowning.

Hyoyeon kissed me all of the sudden."I...love you Tae,"she said after she broke the kiss."I love you too Hyo,"I said,pecking her lips.