Chappie 11

You're The Reason
Hyoyeon's POV

Taeyeon and I were holding hands while walking back home.I looked at Taeyeon and saw her sweating."What's wrong Taengoo?"I asked.She just shook her head.I shook my head.I pulled the sleeve of her shirt up and saw a cloth full of blood.I looked at Taeyeon but she gave me a dorky smile.

Once we got back to Sunny's apartment,I dragged her straight away to the toilet.I took off the cloth from Taeyeon's wrist and saw dry blood on her hand."How did this happen?"I asked."Long story,"Taeyeon said.

After I finished with her wound,Taeyeon pinned me against the door."Let's trick Sunbyung.They're eavesdropping on us,"Taeyeon whispered in my ear.I nodded.

Sunny's POV

Hyomin and I were outside of the bathroom,listening to HyoTae's conversation.All of the sudden,we heard Hyoyeon .Hyomin and I blushed."Faster Taeng....uuuuhhh,"Hyoyeon moaned.Our face got hotter every minute.

The door unlocked and we heard Taeyeon and Hyoyeon laughing."You guys are so dead!"Hyomin shouted.The both of them didn't stop laughing.Their face were really red."You guys are easy to trick,"Taeyeon said.I punched her arm playfully.The both of them stopped laughing.Taeyeon wiped the tears off her face.

"Taeyeon,this is yours,"Hyoyeon said,passing a ring to Taeyeon.She helped Taeyeon put it on."From now on,it will be a couple ring,"Hyoyeon continued.

"How are you going to tell Nicole though?"Taeyeon said.Hyoyeon shrugged."Let her find out herself,"she said.

3 weeks later...(Hyoyeon's POV)

Our relationship got better as weeks past by.Taeyeon could be a byuntae sometimes but mostly a dork."You wanna pick Nicole up from the airport?"Taeyeon asked.I looked at Taeyeon."My uncle works at the airport.So,I asked him,"she said.I nodded."Sure.I can surprise her,"I said.

AT THE AIRPORT...

Both of us were standing at the front.Taeyeon nudged me."What is he doing here?"she asked me,pointing at Eunhyuk.I raised my shoulders.I held onto her hand and we waited for the plane to land.

5 minutes was over and the plane had landed.I saw Nicole but she didn't saw us.She was about to look at us when Taeyeon pulled me down."Why?"I asked.She put a finger on my lips.I nodded.She looked up slowly and I followed.I saw Nicole kissing Eunhyuk.Taeyeon shook my head."I'm glad you're mine now Taengoo,"I said.The dork smiled.I couldn't help but to kiss her on the lips.

--------------------------------------

It always ends with HyoTae kissing...^^