Chappie 3

You're The Reason
~Day 2 out of 7~

Hyoyeon woke up.She looked at the clock.It was 9 in the morning.,she thought.She quickly changed her clothes and comb her hair.

Hyoyeon saw Taeyeon asleep on the floor.She went closer to her."I don't want to marry him,"Taeyeon muttered in her dreams.Hyoyeon chuckled.She poked Taeyeon's cheek."Wake up Taeyeon,"she said.Taeyeon pushed the hand away.She even felt the sparks even when she's sleeping.

Taeyeon quickly woke up.She blushed."I was sleepy.I couldn't sleep all night,"Taeyeon said.Hyoyeon lent her a helping hand."Let's continue shall we?"Hyoyeon said huskily.Taeyeon smiled."The pleasure's all mine,"Taeyeon said.

Sunny and her girlfriend,Hyomin,were spying on them."They're so cute together,"Sunny said to Hyomin.Hyomin nodded in agreement.

"Who are you guys?"Yuri,Hyoyeon's friend,asked.Sunny pulled Yuri down.She put a finger on her lips.Yuri nodded.She joined the couple.Yuri smiled when she saw her best friend with Taeyeon."Who's that?"she asked Sunny.

"That's Kim Taeyeon,my best friend,"Sunny said proudly."Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon?"Yuri said."Woah."

"Let's take a break!"Hyoyeon said."Yeah,I'm exhausted,"Taeyeon said.She lied on the floor.Sunny,Hyomin and Yuri entered the studio."Are guys having fun?"Sunny asked.

"This are my friends,Sunny and Hyomin.Yuri sshi,how's Yoona by the way?"Taeyeon said.Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow."She's fine.She'll be back by tomorrow,"Yuri said to Taeyeon.

"You know,she's perfect for you,"Yuri said to Hyoyeon.A blush crept onto Hyoyeon's face."I have Nicole remember?"she said.Yuri scoffed."What's so good about her?"she asked.Hyoyeon grabbed her stuff and walked away.Taeyeon looked at Yuri.The latter shrugged.Taeyeon went and chased her.

This place looks really familiar,Taeyeon thought.She saw Hyoyeon sitting on the ledge.Taeyeon slowly walked towards her."I'm confused Taeyeon,"Hyoyeon said.Taeyeon took a sit beside Hyoyeon."Just let it out,"Taeyeon said,looking at the sky."Or do you want to scream?No one could hear from here."

She's so much like her,Hyoyeon thought.She shook her head.No she can't be.

10 years ago...

Hyoyeon was at the same spot.She was crying.People were saying how she couldn't dance.One of her classmate saw what happened and approached Hyoyeon.She sat beside Hyoyeon."Just let it out.Or do you want to scream?No one could hear from here,"she said,smiling.

"Are you there Hyoyeon?"Taeyeon asked.Hyoyeon shook her head.She apologized to Taeyeon.She hugged Taeyeon.Taeyeon didn't seem to mind.She rested her head on Hyoyeon's head.

"Did you caught that?"the girl asked her partner.Her partner nodded."You're going down Kim Taeyeon,"the girl said,smirking.