Chappie 12

You're The Reason
Taeyeon's POV

Hyoyeon and I were at Sooyoung's restaurant for breakfast.Hyoyeon decided to call Yuri to tell about us.My hand was around Hyoyeon's waist.She looked at me.I smiled."Why are you staring?"I asked.Hyoyeon looked away.I chuckled and grabbed her chin.

"Nicole rarely looks at me,"Hyoyeon replied honestly.I smiled and kissed her forehead."You guys are?"Yuri said.I grinned dorkily."We're together,"I said.Yuri smirked.

"Did we ruined your moment?"Jessica asked.Yuri covered her girlfriend's mouth.Hyoyeon and I chuckled."Look who's here,"I said,looking at Nicole and Eunhyuk entering the restaurant.I looked at Hyoyeon and kissed her.Hyoyeon was shocked at first but loosen up afterwards.

"What the?"Nicole said.Neither Hyoyeon nor I broke the kiss.We were too lost in the moment with each other.Hyoyeon was pulled away by Nicole.I growled."What do you want?"I asked.

"Why were you kissing my girlfriend?"Nicole asked.I chuckled."We saw you kissing Eunhyuk,"I said.Nicole slapped me.I don't know what happened next.I felt like I was taken over.

Hyoyeon's POV

Taeyeon didn't say anything.She was only staring at the ground."T-Taeyeon?"I stuttered.I looked at Nicole.She had a smirk plastered on her face.Tiffany entered the restaurant and gulped."This is not good,"she said.

Everyone looked at her.Sooyoung came forward and looked at Tiffany."Spill it out,"she said.Tiffany nodded.She looked at Taeyeon.

Tiffany's POV

If it wasn't because of me,Taeyeon wouldn't be like this."Spill it out,"Sooyoung said.I nodded and looked at Taeyeon or should I say...

Flashback...

Taeyeon and I were really close but we weren't a couple.It was midnight and I was out really late.I would always tell Taeyeon where I go to but this time I didn't.

So,I was walking back home.The road was really quiet,no cars were passing by.I was enjoying the night air until I passed out.

When I woke up,Taeyeon was tied up.There were bruises all over her.Her face looked really pale."What did you did to her?'I asked.A guy chuckled."She's going to be the sacrifice,"he said.

"Sacrifice?What sacrifice?"I asked.The guy only chuckled and turned back to Taeyeon who was awake.She groaned."What happened?"she asked weakly.The guy chuckled.He started to chant something that neither of us could understand.Taeyeon started to feel hurt and she coughed out blood.The man,however,did not stop.

Back to the present...

"Don't you think it's enough?"Taeyeon said.Everyone looked at her.All of them looked confused except for me and her.I nodded.

"Why are you listening to her?"Sooyoung asked me.I bit my lips."Let's go Hyo,"Nicole said to Hyoyeon.

"She is not going anywhere without me,"Taeyeon said.Hyoyeon cheered up a little.This is going to get worse...

------------------------------------

It's getting a little confusing eh?