Chapter 9

You're The Reason
Sooyoung's POV

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were cuddling each other when I got home.I took out my phone and took pictures of them."They look so cute,"Tiffany said out of nowhere.I was shocked that I screamed.Taeyeon and Hyoyeon woke up.They saw us and blushed."It's not what you think,"Taeyeon said.

I smirked."I better get going,"Taeyeon said.She said goodbye to all of us and left."You like her right?"I said to Hyoyeon.

"No I don't.Besides,I have Nicole,"Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany and I looked at each other."You better break up with her,"I said.

Flashback...

Tiffany and I were taking a stroll along the pavement."Do you hear that?"Tiffany asked me.I kept quiet and we heard Nicole's voice.We followed to where the voice was.

Nicole was talking to a guy."Merry Christmas,Nicole,"the guy.

"Merry Christmas to you to Eunhyuk,"Nicole said and they shared a kiss.Tiffany and I looked at each other and quickly ran back to the event.

"Give me a reason,"Hyoyeon said,crossing her arms.

"Before you were with Nicole,didn't you promise to find the girl and date her?You found her,"I said.

"I didn't think it will be Taeyeon though."

I sighed.You're on your own now,Hyo.

------------------------------------

Hyoyeon's POV

Nicole called me and asked me out.She sounded really serious.I changed my clothes and went to the park.

I smiled when I saw Nicole.She was staring at my hand.Then,I remembered the ring Taeyeon gave me."This is nothing actually,"I said to Nicole.She smiled.

"Hyo,I'll be going to Japan for a few weeks.Are you fine being here alone?"Nicole said.My jaw dropped.

"Mianhae Hyo for not telling you earlier,"Nicole said,hugging me."Only for a few weeks right?"I said.She nodded."I'll miss you,"I said.

---------------------------------------

The next day,after I sent Nicole to the airport,I went straight to the studio.Yuri was inside the studio."What are you doing here?"I asked.

Yuri looked displeased with me.She opened her palm and it showed Taeyeon's ring.I tilted my head."I bumped into Taeyeon yesterday.Tears were flowing down.She said that the ring She gave you meant nothing to you.So,she took off her ring and gave it to me,"Yuri said.

Taeyeon was at the park?Yuri passed me the ring "You better sort things out with her,"she said before she left.

I didn't mean it Tae,I thought.I looked at the ring.I wonder how much she spent to get this.I sighed.My girlfriend's out of town and Taeyeon is mad at me.This is so frustrating!