Chappie 2

You're The Reason
It was finally noon.Taeyeon decided to meet Sunny at their usual place.

"So,what's up?"Sunny asked.Taeyeon shrugged.Sooyoung took a break for work and joined the two girls."Hyoyeon shares an apartment with me,"she said.A girl entered the restaurant."Sooyoungie,"she said,hugging Sooyoung.Taeyeon looked at the girl closely.She looked familiar to her."Mushroom!"Taeyeon shouted her thought out.All the three girls stared at her."TaeTae?"the girl,Tiffany,said.Taeyeon smiled.

"You guys know each other?"Sooyoung asked.

"She's my childhood friend.Nothing more,"Taeyeon said.

Sooyoung sighed in relief.

-----------------------------

Hyoyeon was already at the studio.She was waiting for Taeyeon.Why am I so eager to see her?Hyoyeon thought.

Taeyeon entered the studio.She took off her jacket.She was wearing a T-shirt and track pants.Hyoyeon's jaw dropped.Taeyeon waved her hand in front of Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon snapped out.

"Sorry,"she said.Taeyeon smiled."Shall we start?"she said.Hyoyeon nodded."We'll start with the basics,"she said.Hyoyeon let out a hand and Taeyeon held onto it.Both of them felt sparks running in them.They smiled awkwardly to each other.Hyoyeon put her other hand on Taeyeon's shoulder blade."Put your left hand on my arm,"Hyoyeon said.Taeyeon did as she said.They started of slowly that they were lost in the moment.

"How long are you going to continue?"someone interrupted them.Hyoyeon,realizing how close she was with Taeyeon,quickly let her go.Nicole walked to her and hugged her."I'll get change,"Hyoyeon said.

They had been dancing for hours without realizing the time."Don't try to steal my girlfriend,"Nicole said in a deadly tone."Why would I?I'm straight,"Taeyeon said.She put on her jacket and walked out.

Hyoyeon overheard their conversation.She frowned at Taeyeon's remark."I'm not falling for her,"she thought to herself.She remembered how close they were when they were dancing."Six days left,"she said."Maybe after that,I don't get to see her."

"Hyo,are you done?"Nicole asked.Hyoyeon slung her bag and walked out of the changing room."Let's go,"Hyoyeon said,faking a smile.

Taeyeon was playing games with Amber once she got home."Don't you dare use that on me Tae,"Amber said.Taeyeon smirked and said,"Too bad."

They stopped playing and went to the kitchen for snacks."Are you alright?You seem down,"Amber said."I don't know.Maybe I'm not straight at all,"Taeyeon said.

"What do you mean?"

"I think I'm falling in love with my dance instructor,"Taeyeon said,sipping her drink.