Chappie 4

You're The Reason

Hyoyeon's POV

  I don't know how but I was at home.I rubbed my eyes."You fell asleep.Taeyeon brought you back home,"Nicole said.She hugged me.It felt different than Taeyeon's touch.I sighed."What's wrong?"Nicole asked.

  "Nothing's wrong,"I lied.

  Nicole nodded.She looked at her watch."I need to go."

  She kissed my cheek and walked out of my room.Taeyeon came into the room.I tilted my head.She smiled.I felt my cheeks burning up.I hid under my blanket."I'm sorry I troubled you,"I said.Taeyeon came closer.She sat on my bed.

  "No need to apologize.You look cute when you're asleep,"Taeyeon said,grinning dorkily.

  I bet my face is as red as a tomato now.She drives me crazy,I thought.

 

  For the next few hours,Taeyeon was still here with me.She was accompanying me until Sooyoung comes back."How long have you been living with Sooyoung?"Taeyeon asked.

  "Two years,"I replied.

  Taeyeon nodded.She sighed."What's wrong?"I asked.Wait,why do I care?

  "I don't feel like meeting my father's friend's son,"Taeyeon replied.

  She's so honest.I patted her back.I felt a shock of electricity.I quickly pulled my hand away from her.Taeyeon looked directly into my eyes."I want you to reply honestly.What do you think of me?What kind of person am I?"

  "Well,you're a dork,you're rich and-"I couldn't finish my sentence.A pair of lips touched mine.Surprisingly,I didn't back away.

  Taeyeon was the first to pull away."I don't want to hear that.I hate when people say I'm rich.I feel like I'm not fit to join you guys,"she said.I frowned.I didn't want the kiss to end.

  "I'm home!"Sooyoung shouted.Taeyeon got up and climbed out of the window."See you tomorrow,"she said.

  I nodded and smiled.Sooyoung entered my room without even knocking."I brought back some leftovers,"she said,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

  I just kissed her.Way to go,Taeyeon.I was at the front porch of my house.My dad was at the door."Appa,what are you doing here?"I asked,smiling.He looked furious.He grabbed my hand and dragged me in.He pushed me to the couch.I groaned."What's wrong?"I asked him.

  "What's wrong?"he asked."This is wrong!"

  He threw an envelope at me.I opened it.It showed a photo of me and Hyoyeon at the park.I looked at all the pictures.The last one made my jaw dropped.It was a picture of me and Hyoyeon kissing."Tell me that all of this sin't true,"Appa said.

  I didn't say anything.I can't deny all of this.I hate lying."Tell me Taeyeon!"Appa shouted.

  Amber came down from her room.She stood beside me."What's wrong?"she asked.I was speechless.Appa wanted to slap me but Amber caught his hand."Can't we just talk things out?"she asked.

  Appa looked at me in disgust."I don't want you to see her again.I'll find you a new instructor,"he said before walking away.

  Amber hugged me."There must be a way to figure this out,"she said.I nodded and cried on her shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I wasn't allowed to get out of home.I was even locked in my own room.Even the windows were locked.I received a text Sunny.

From: Sunny Bunny

Hyoyeon called Sooyoung.She said you didn't turn up for class.

To: TaeTae

 

To: Sunny Bunny

My father locked me in my room.He even locked the window.Only if I had the keys...

From: TaeTae

 

  Sunny didn't reply onwards.I slumped my back against the wall.I was sitting on the floor.Someone opened the door.It was Appa.I looked away."This is for your own good Taeyeon,"he said.I didn't say a word.He laid a hand on me but I pushed it away."I'm doing this for you Taeyeon,"he said.

  "This is not for me!This is for you!I like her Appa!You can't interfere with my love life.Everyone you set up with me only wanted my money,"I shouted.

  He was taken aback by my response."That's it.You're going to engage to him in two days time,"he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny's POV

   This is bad."Taeyeon's locked in her own room,"I said.Hyoyeon sighed."This is all my fault,"she said.

  "Don't blame yourself,"Sooyoung said.

  "I'm going to meet her father personally,"Hyoyeon said.

  "That's a bad choice Hyo,"I said.Hyoyeon didn't care.She got up and leave.Good luck,I thought.