Chappie 7

You're The Reason
Taeyeon's POV

I opened my eyes slowly.I groaned.My body ached after I was shot.Eunhyuk was right in front of me."Finally awake,"he said.I turned to my left and saw Hyoyeon.She was holding onto my hand.

"Because of your stubbornness,the ball was cancelled.Why can't you listen to your dad?"Eunhyuk asked.

"If I had known it was you who he wants me to pair up with,I wouldn't need to learn the Waltz.However,thanks for helping me find her,"I said bluntly.

Eunhyuk wanted to hit me but the doctor entered."I want all of you to leave for a while.We're only going to do a quick checkup on her,"she said.

I sighed in relief.I don't want to stay here in the hospital for another week.That's torture.

------------------------------------

I decided to move out and live with Sunny.She was happy when she heard that.I don't want to listen to my dad again.Now,I want to focus how to get Hyoyeon.Yeah,I finally accepted that I am bi.

I was now in the living room,doing nothing.I was bored.I no longer had dancing lessons with Hyoyeon.I rarely see her too.I sighed.

I wish we were more than friends.

--------------------------------------

Hyoyeon's POV

Since it was Saturday,I didn't have any lessons.I was waiting for Nicole outside her house.It was freezing outside.It was going to be Christmas soon.

I put my hands in my pocket.What's taking her so long?I thought.

I waited for another half an hour.However,she wasn't out yet.I sighed and get back in the car.

When I'm free,she's not.When I'm not free,she is.I sighed.I put my free hand on the window."This relationship isn't going to work if it goes on like this,"I said to myself in the car.

-------------------------------------

I decided to go to Sooyoung's restaurant.It was an hour before closing time."Hyoyeon sshi,"she greeted.I smiled and walked to my usual seat.I ordered a hot cocoa.

"She didn't show up again?"Sooyoung asked me.I shook my head.Sooyoung patted my back.Seohyun,the waitress,gave me my drink."Hope you enjoy it unnie,"she said softly.I gave her a warm smile."You should talk to her,"Sooyoung suggestes.

I sighed and took a sip of my hot cocoa.

------------------------------------

I stayed at the restaurant until it's closed.Sooyoung changed her clothes and we went back home.I wonder how Taeyeon is doing?I thought.

Sunny's POV

Taeyeon rarely smile nowadays.What's bugging her?"Go talk to her,"Hyomin said to me.I nodded.

"Hey,"I said.

"Hey,"Taeyeon said.