Hero

Different, but similar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was tired and just wanted to go home, eat something and sleep in his own bed. All night he was at the nearby bath house but he couldn't sleep or relax a second. 

He was feeling many ways. Betrayed. Misunderstood. Angered. 

The worst thing to him was that he could never return to his life before because of a girl he refused in the past. Ahreum gave herself to him like any other girl but she was more complicated. He only accepted girls who wanted to do it for themselves but Ahreum was not like that. She wanted to do it for him. She lost a ton of weight just so he paid attention to her. He didn't like that and refused her. He didn't like it when girls would do all sort of extreme things to catch his eye, he liked it when they were being themselves. He isn't some sort of saint. He isn't a good person either so why would he want them to do things for him.

And now it is how is is. All of a sudden he is a gross . 

He can't even go to his own place because he will see the look in Harin's eyes. And that look made him want to destroy everything around him. 

He overhears some conversations between other people and they are all the same. About him. He's all over the news. Good thing that nobody knows how he looks.

His phone starts calling and the number is unknown. He sighs before answering. What else could go worse? 

The caller was the principle of the school and called him to go to school immediately if he doesn't want to be expelled. He's curious why he isn't expelled anyway. 

He then goes to the lockers, changes in his regular clothes and proceeds to school. 

He is not ready for anything but what else is he supposed to do? Right now he has no power. Right now everbody is the judge and he is the criminal. Even if he can't go to jail his life in this city is already over. His only option is to divorce and move to another city where nobody knows him as a . 

My life was always ed up but now this is more than I can take. I wonder how I can fix this? 

He is in front of the school and looks at it. Hesitating first, he walks to the guardian and tell his reason for coming to school at such late hour and why he has no books and notebooks.

Surprisingly the always mad guardian lets him in without a word of complain. 

He walks slowly inside the school when suddenly a ton of students come rushing to him and circle him. He is afraid they will try to kill him. 

"We know everything." One girl says. 

"And we are so sorry." Another says. 

Everbody apologizes togheter. He remains shocked. "I don't understand you guys." 

"We know that Ahreum lied. We know you were with Harin and her brother that day." 

"That girl is a witch and she was expelled from school." 

"That horrible liar is gone." 

Chanyeol looked at everybody. He is feeling relieved that everything is gone. And so easy. He wasn't expecting it but he was thankful.

"How did you guys knew where I was?" 

"Harin herself showed us. She talked to the principle and even showed us proof." 

As soon as heard that his heart started beating. "Where is she?" 

They all stared one at each other confused. He didn't wait and found his way out of the crowd. He ran everywhere looking for her and even asking students about her. 

He finally found her walking out of the principles office. When she saw him she smiled wide.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter