New things

Different, but similar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the soccer field, a guy was alone holding a bouquet of roses. 

When the whole school circled him, he coughed. It was clear that he was embarrassed. 

"Choi Sungah please date me!!!" He yells as loud as humanely possible. 

 

Harin's POV 

Omg what a loser. Who the heck does these kind of things? He's obviously going to be rejected. If I was that girl I would never come to school ever again... Sooo embarrassinggggg!!! 

Everyone around me is looking for a girl to come out in front. Who knows how many Sungahs are in this school? What if another girl comes out? That would be sooo embarrassing. 

Everybody is so loud searching for the girl and the guy stands frozen in front of us. Probably she ain't coming. Who would? 

"I will!!!!" A running girl yells. She stops in front of him and rests her hands on her knees. "Sorry I was at the toilet," she says and everybody laughs. 

They hug and everybody claps as if it's a show or something. Gross. How can they like each other? They are both so ugly and gross looking. Perfect match. Their kids will be the ugliest. Well ugly should date ugly. I wouldn't make kids with an ugly person because he would ruin their faces. Thank god that I'm so pretty. 

 

 

What are you doing  Min Yoongi?? Please answer my message. 

I texted Yoongi but he doesn't answer . I'm so worried...

 

The math class ends sooner than I thought because our teacher had an emergency and he had to run home. 

Usually during breaks I would just look for Yoongi but I can't walk out of the class until all the school bell rings. I texted and called but it's impossible. He doesn't pick up. 

 

Author's POV 

 

He was looking at the girl that he started sharing his bad with but she seemed to be in her own world. She didn't see anyone besides her phone that she is uncontrollably using. 

Chanyeol has no idea who she is, what is her deal and what she is like. But for a reason he couldn't help thinking about her. No it is nothing romantic but more like curiosity. Why is she the way she is? Who hurt her that she is like this? 

And what is with that Yoongi guy? They are known to be dating but every normal person can tell there's no chemistry between them. If a stranger saw them , they wouldn't think the two are a couple. 

 

Harin takes her phone and puts it in her bag after deciding to give him a break. Probably Yoongi just doesn't hear the phone and she looks like a desperate person. 

When she looks in front of her she sees Chanyeol looking at her. 

"What do you want?" She asks with a very flat tone. 

He looks at her and then at the guy in front of her. He taps the guy's shoulder. "Move," he says and the guy immediately stands up and goes somewhere in the class. 

He stands down on the chair in front of her. 

"What do you think of the show from earlier?" He asks . "What if a guy did that to you?" 

She gives him a look to make him feel like a weird person but it obviously doesn't work. "Gross. Why? Do you want to do that too? Let me know first so I can shoot myself in the head."

"I'm not into cheesy stuff. Or love." 

"Your life must be pretty boring then," she mocks him with a smile.

"Not as boring as yours. When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" He smiles, mocking her too. 

"Aren't you keeping up with the news? I'm dating Yoongi." 

"OH be serious. Not even a 4 year old would fall for that. You are the most friendly and non-romantic couple in this entire school." 

She takes a break to look at him. Not just simply looking, but analysing him better. "You are smart. You caught us. Now what? Want a reward? Want money? The money I could give are your money so nobody wins." 

"Why do you lie about this? This is my interest."

"We're not close enough so I won't tell you a single thing." 

"Sure don't reveal anything." He says while standing up. "But next time he gets in trouble don't call me." 

She watches him as he walks back to his seat on the other side of the class. A lot of things run through her mind. And she really doesn't think she should ever tell him anything about herself. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter