Funny Visit

Different, but similar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came as fast as it passed. It was past 10 pm and the two newlyweds were preparing for bed after finishing their homework. 

Chanyeol entered the bed first and faced the wall. Harin immediately saw it and felt offended. 

She jumped in the bed hoping to make him react but he didn't move. She then took her pillow and punched him lightly in the head. He immediately jumped up and took her pillow and threw it on the ground. 

"Do you want to play? Why did you do that?" He shouts at her. 

For a second she felt scared by his raising tone but she was a master at concealing any feeling she doesn't like to display. 

"You can't sleep without facing me," she says with a flat tone. 

"Do you want to have nightmares by looking at your face before I fall asleep? Last night you didn't have this problem." 

"Last night I fell asleep first and you woke up first so I don't know how you slept," she says as she walks to take her pillow from the ground. 

"Just go to sleep and stop annoying me," he says with a frown on his face. 

He jumps under the sheets and facing the wall just to annoy her.

She felt like crying. She knew she was crazy but when people disrespected her she felt like trash. She wants respect no love or compassion. 

She turned off the lights and entered the bed. She slowly put the pillow down on her side of the bed. She then slowly rested on top of his body. Her head relaxed on his abdomen. 

He slowly moved the blanket from covering his face and forced his neck to turn around to look at her. 

"You really are something," he said with a silent tone but not whispering. "What are you trying to do?" He asked but didn't move his body at all. 

"I can't face you so I gotta find a solution right? I can't stay between you and the wall or under you so this is the best place," she said with calm tone. 

"You are crazy."

"Nothing new," she replies without feeling offended. 

He suddenly lifted his body and she fell next to him. He then jumped on her lap and held her shoulders. 

"What do I have to do for you to stop this?" He asked nicely. The moonlight coming from the window was falling on his face so perfectly that she thought he was magical. Just like in the movies. 

"You are right. This is stupid. I won't mention it again." She didn't understand why she said that. That was one of the things that really pissed her off and she always fought for respect to the point where people called her crazy but she never cared. Giving up on such a thing in a second was surprising even for her. 

"Well I wasn't expecting it to be so easy," he said surprised. 

"Can you let go of my shoulders?" She asks with a calm face. 

"Yeah sure sorry," he says and takes his hands off of her shoulders. 

"And now get off me too," she says. 

He then realised where he wad and how uncomfortable it must be for her, especially that he was unconsciously pressing his crotch on hers. 

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. 

"Are you expecting someone?" She asks. 

"No I don't think so," he says. He jumps off the bed and walks to the door. "Who is there?" 

A shaking voice tried saying a few incoherent things. The guy cleared his voice. "Who lives here?" 

"Do you think I will tell a random stranger any info about me?" 

"I'm looking for my sister who is married to a tall guy. Her name is Harin. I'm her brother." 

"What is your name?" 

"Kim Haneul."

"Wait there," Chanyeol says. 

He walks in the bedroom and opens a small drawer where he keeps his socks and underwear. He searches there and pulls out a gun. 

Harin who was watching him immediately became insecure. "What are you doing with that?" 

"Is your brother's name Haneul?" 

"Yes why?"

"He claims to be at the door but at this hour in this area there are a lot of gangs. They often act like normal random people who are looking for someone and when the doors open they rob and ." 

"Oh no is that possible?" She asks feeling scared. 

"Just come with me and stay close." 

She walks behind him and stop in front of the door. 

"Haneul?" Harin says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter