Sign

Different, but similar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Harin looks straight at the guy. He just handed her the damn papers. Just the thought of it makes her puke. 

"Sign already," the guy says bored. 

"Before I sign we need to clear up some things," she says with her preferred y tone. 

He breaths as he looks in his lap and slowly looks at her. "What are those things?" 

"First of all. We won't ever consummate this marriage." 

"I was not thinking of touching you in the first place." 

"Good we're agreeing on this one. Then I can't cook so I won't cook. I also need daily allowance. And I want to bring my boyfriend here from time to time." 

"I will do the cooking. I'm kinda broke so if you want money I can give you 2.000 won every day. And your boyfriend is not crossing a foot  in my house." 

"2.000 won a day? Are you crazy? How can someone live with 2 dollars for a day? Not only I have to buy food but I also have to buy a new set of pajamas. Plus your apartment has no courtains and the bed sheets are worn out. I also think the fridge needs a refill. I need money to give your place a makeover. This place is sad." 

"I don't have the money for a makeover. First I need to pay the bills and pay my extra classes because the final exams are coming. I also have to add money in my college account. If you want anything you can do it with your own money." 

"But I don't have any money to do that by myself. My family is broke as . Did you see where they live now? And I can't access my bank account until I'm 20. It's their fault that they made it unaccessible until then. I could have helped them to get back on their feet. And I had money now." 

"Just sign the document already. I have to be somewhere now and you are wasting my time." 

Harin suddenly sits up and grabs her purse. "Let's not do this okay? I'll find a rich man to marry and you will escape this responsibility." 

He takes her purse and throws it on the bed. "Sit!" 

She looks to the side and sits down slowly. 

"Sign now," he says and hands her the pen. 

"I don't want to. Let's not rush okay? I'll sign when I'll feel ready." 

"You mean you will wait until I leave, then run away. You will stay at your boyfriends until you accidentally bump into a rich guy and he falls in love with you." 

She makes big eyes. "How did you know I wanted to do that?" 

"You are so basic I can read you so easily." 

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes and changes her position. 

"I won't run away. I promise. Just leave this here. I will sign it soon," she says with a fake smile. 

"NO!" He slams his palm on the table scaring her. "Sign this until I'm running out of patience." 

"But it's so soon. I don't even know if I can trust you." Despite her mean self her face is honest. He can tell that she is very insecure and scared. 

He sighs and calms himself. "Look. I made a promise to your parents and grandparents. No matter how much you get on my nerves I won't do anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter