Mean

Different, but similar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongi-ah!!!" Harin runs towards the guy and he stands up to stop her. 

"Don't run and yell like that in class. People will think you are weird. And don't come to my class whenever you want to." He pokes her cheeks. 

She pouts. "You won't believe what is happening to me." She takes his arm and starts dragging him out of the classroom. 

"Where are we going?" He asks annoyed but lets himself get dragged by her. 

She stops in a corner and looks around so that no one's listening to them. "Do you know any of my classmates?" 

"I know some of them. But some I only know their faces and not names." 

"It's okay. Do you know that Chanyeol bully? That guy who never talks and has a gloomy face on all the time?" 

"Ew that guy? I know him. But you said you are disgusted by that type of guy." 

"I am. He's so depressed it makes me want to die. But I have a secret and you need to keep it," she says with a low tone. 

He nods his head. "I promise." 

A broken cough echoes by their ears and they turn their heads towards the location of the sound. It's Chanyeol. 

"Um Harin-ah ..."  Yoongi backs away slowly at the sight of the tall guy. "Whatever it is you can tell me through text right?" 

"No. Yoongi-ah let's go together."  

Chanyeol grabs her uniform jacket. "What are you doing?" He yells at her. 

Yoongi apologizes fast and runs away. 

That pathetic excuse of a guy...no wonder he is...

"Can you not yell? People are looking," Harin says and tries to push his hand away but he doesn't let go. 

"No. Until you don't give me the keys I'm not leaving." 

"What keys?" 

"My house keys!" He yells and students stop to look at them. "You think you can do what you want with them. Until I know I can trust you I'll keep them." 

Harin bites her lip. She sees everyone staring at them and whispering. 

"My keys are in my backpack. I'll get them in the classroom." She puts on a fake smile and continues to push his hand away with discretion. 

"Next time don't slap me again when you sleep or I'll kick your ," he yells for everyone around to hear. 

"Ya don't embarass me," she whispers. He slaps her hands and walks away. Everyone stares at her and whisper. She runs away to the bathroom. 

 

When the teacher leaves the class, 3 girls stand up and circle around Harin's desk. 

"We heard something about you and that weirdo Chanyeol," a first girl says with a mocking tone. 

"Me and him in the same sentence? Get your ears cleaned." Harin rolls her eyes. It's not like they can make her be afraid of them. 

"He talked to you about sleeping and house keys. Are you living with him? Are you cheating on Yoongi?" Another says and the other two laugh at each other. 

Harin takes out a hand mirror and stares at her reflection. "So you are this bored with your frustrating poor lives that you actually try to pick on me?" 

"Did you hear this rude ?" The leader looks at the other two with an offended face. 

"Rumors are traveling everywhere about you. Is your money going to fix that again?" 

Harin remembers that she doesn't have any penny left. She stands up and stares at the trio. "I don't need money to repair the fake rumors." 

"As if." One laughs. 

"Better stop laughing Seohyun. Pig sounds aren't appealing to guys." She smirks and walks away. 

"I wish I could just kill her!" Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter