Real

Different, but similar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear that?" 

"He's so desperate."

"He can't hear the word no."

"I heard he's a beast in bed." 

"A girl said he treated her like trash."

"He didn't even bother pulling out and told her to not get pregnant."

"He doesn't bother kissing."

"He's desperate to have a girl every night." 

"What if he attacks us too?"

"He once talked to my younger sister. Do you think he had dirty thoughts of her?" 

"Let's tell everyone to avoid him." 

 

Harin was shaken. Everyone was only talking about Chanyeol. That's the only thing she was hearing. 

She didn't know how to feel. She was feeling scared of him but in the same time wasn't. A small part of her believed he couldn't do anything to her or anybody else. 

But it was weird. Why would he want to force a girl? Every girl just opens her legs without resisting when it comes to him. There are a few who wouldn't including her but most are just crazy about him. 

Yoongi sat down at her table. "Did you hear the gossip?" 

"How can't I?" She responded without looking at him. He immediately noticed that she wasn't herself. 

"do you believe it's true?" 

She sighed. "I'm sure what to believe." 

He saw she was in her own world. She didn't even buy food and was just staring at her bottle of orange juice while resting her head on her hand. 

"I'm one of the few students who don't believe it." 

She looked at him with questioning eyes. 

"Well we all know how much girls love him. Why would he force one? He has the ability to seduce every girl and why would he even bother forcing?" 

She looks around to see if the students still talk about it. And they are. 

"Yeah it's true. But what if he really did it?" 

"Then.. I don't know. This is really messed-up." 

She nodded and took a sip of her drink. He wanted to ask if she is more involved in this. But he didn't want to do it just in case this subject really hurts her. 

"So how about you and that guy you had with?" 

She looks at him confused. 

"So you didn't have with him? Oh he didn't manage to do it?" 

She still didn't understand what he was saying but he went on with him. "Yes he was called before we did it so he had to go."

"But that's really not your type. And where was Haneul?" 

"I sent him to aunt's house."

"But still what made you want to have ? Like really why?" He was more than just a little shocked about it. 

"I just wanted to. There's no reason behind it." 

"Whatever. You are so boring today. Too bad I don't have other friends and I'm stuck with you." 

Harin was not listening. How could she? She was still thinking about Chanyeol. 

 

She jumped a little and returned to reality when she heard the door opening. 

It is past 11 pm and she couldn't sleep until she asked Chanyeol a few things. 

The wanted guy walked in and was surprised to find her up waiting in the dark. 

"I have a few questions," she says.

"Just go to sleep," he answers with a flat tone. "I'll sleep on the floor don't worry."

"I think I have the right to know." 

He sighs and sits on a chair. "Go on."

"Do you feel like being married is boring?"

"Why?"

"I never told you you can't sleep with other girls. Go on."

"What are you saying?" 

"If it's not enough you can have me too. Just don't do anything crazy." 

"I can't believe y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter