Criminal

Different, but similar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should give me a massage. My back hurts like hell," Chanyeol complains to Harin. The two were walking togheter to school. They decided that it wouldn't hurt if they spend the usual hour long trip to the school by walking togheter.

"It's not my fault you are saying weird things to my brother," she says and yawns. 

"It's a normal thing. He should know everything before diving into this. If his girlfriend gets pregnant before time especially now when you don't have money it won't be very nice." 

Harin rolls her eyes but she knows he is right. 

They continue to walk in a silence that both hated. It made them both uncomfortable. 

"Sooo..." Chanyeol starts saying something but he doesn't have a continuation. 

"Soo..." Harin repeats after him. 

He looks up at the trees to make himself seem uninterested. "Why don't you ask something?" 

"Because I ran out of questions."

"But you never asked anything." 

"Okay. Let me ask you a few things. Favourite food ? Colour? Favourite movie genre? First kiss? First time?First love?" 

"Wow I wasn't expecting so many. But fine . I like every food, love non colors, horror and action. First kiss in the last year of kindergarten with a girl I was neighbours with. First time with a girl I came home with from a friends hangout and my first love is yet to appear in my life."

She looks at him and admires his side profile. He is not that bad looking if you are this close to him. "Pretty simple for schools no. 1 literal bad guy." 

"I wasn't always a bad guy you know. It's just that I had to protect myself from many dangerous people so I naturally grew to be aware of my surroundings and jump in fights."

"Ah I remember when you were almost expelled because you fought with that Kwon jerk," she laughs. 

"He asked for it." He shrugs his shoulders. 

"Yes he did," she nods. 

"Now it's your time to answer your questions," he says with a sly smile. 

"My favourite food is everything that isn't supposed to be eaten. Like some green plants you can find in the wild or on the side of the road. And meat that comes from animals that are not supposed to be eaten. I like coral colours. The movies I like are action-comedy sometimes but mostly horror but no zombie. Something with lots of blood. My first kiss was in the last year of general school. He like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter