HEAVEN OR HELL

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   As they reached their destination , Bukhasan national park stood in its glory from 34 years in front of them ....  for many of them members it was the first time that they experienced such mixture of landscape in front of them... the mountains their stood proudly as if telling the stories of wars and ages that they have witnessed

"its beautiful." the set designer said in awe , distracting Min ho and shin hye from their reverie.

Soon all of them started there work of scrutnising the place .. Min ho and Shinhye stood with the assistant director , discussing about scenarios in the novel and their possibilty of representing them in real life her .. comparing and selecting the landscapes that would be perfect for their stroy telling.. the set designer too simultaneously clicked phots of possible sets for further discusions ...

They further moved to next aspiring locations for the assessment .... setting Min ho totally in a different world of his novel .. when he first saw the park itself he himself knew that this place would be perfect for the telenovela... he could imagine all the scenes here with the natural set up of mountains , temples , forests , shrines etc ....A serene smile played on his lips while imagining all the scenes... and simultaneously describing his vision to everyone their ... the assistant director too smiled as an signal that he was able to understand his conceptualisation... Shin hye was there too admiring his creativity .

"Shinhye....."   a faint whisper of her name reached her ears ,  sending a shiver down her spine in the process,.. Startled  at it she backtracked to find only dense trees .. she again turned around to find that Min ho and company have moved a little ahead to get a better look.. she glanced all around her and found that everyone was drowned in their work as if not bothered by that spine chilling moment she witnessed a while ago.

"No one looks bothered as if only i heard it .." she mumbled to herself.. she instantly grabbed a coworker and asked if she haerd anything odd.. the coworker shook her head negatively and moved ahead ..Shin hye turned back once more and stared to the infinity of that forest as everybody else were moved ahead at a great distance to continue their work leaving shin hye alone their ... She stood there for some more moment as if contemplating something 

As soon as she turned around to join everybody , she again heard the murmur of her name .. her eyes widened and she turned around in lightening speed..she stood there as the whisper again pierced her ears but this time more stronger ... they became frequent and more dominant within seconds as if trying to possess her and control her .. as on the que her widened eyes softened an she seemed in trance 

As the voice grew more dominant and distant .. she cannot control herself from following the indescriable allurement which took her in the depths of the forest..

The sun was spending some its last moments with sky before it decided to grew apart from the world,, throwing some its last rays as farewell gift..

She was heading in directions about which she didint knew .. her body didnt seem in control and her eyes were hazed as if they lost their focus ..

As she was crossing the forest her attention came back when she saw high rising walls  through the leaves .. she then realized that she has been absentmindedly following  the pandemonium , separating her from the rest of the people.

She tried to call someone for help but it seemed difficult due to poor network signals in dense forest , also it was almost dark so she decided to move ahead towards the visible wall , following her instinct rather than being stuck up at a place. with help of last bit of light left in sky she started moving forward...

Within no time she reached the colossal wall  standing like an almighty sheild, Shin hye was confused due to lack of direction so she started walking besdide the wall "May be find some sought of gate or passage to mountains." she has soughted out her problem in her  mind  but her heart felt an unbearable anxiety as if something was not wrong all the way.

After thirty minutes or so she was able to the entrance"Looks like it is a fort ." she thought . she increased her speed towards the entrance in hope of some help . She stopped in front of the entrance to steady her panting breadths..it was dark already but there was enough light from the full moon and the stadium lights of the park.

After normali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter