A lovely present

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was busy in looking after the preprations of their new hotel , it was opening day and she was nervous as hell, but on the other hand she  was waiting eagerly for Minho and his father for event , Rae won tried a lot  to cheer her up and get rid of her nervous ness but was unsuccessful.

It was noon when she was still waiting eagerly for them when rae won said , "shin hyeya , atleast eat your breakfast while you are waiting , until when you will be with empty stomach ,."

" oppa , lets just wait for half and hour more , I promise I will eat after that ."

he sighed and said ," If you are so adamant at waiting then atleast call him to ask about their arrival ."

"oppa I have called , but it was telling not reachabale ...wait let me try once again, " she tries once more but it still gives the same answer ," its still telling not reachable oppa."

"SHin hyeya , i dont think they will be coming any more , pls take your food now."

" but oppa , ajhussi promised me .."

"Shin hye ya he must be busy  in some other work , their must be a reason , now come on stop brooding."

Shin hye got up and finished the event sulkingly and retrieved to her room with a nervous Rae won following her ...

"Shin hye .... no..now  I think ... I know why Min ho ssi didnt came today " RAe won stattered like a rain soaked puppy.

Listening this Shin hye sat straight ,"what oppa , what went wrong ,, how do you know ... please tell me .' she said as if her life was dependent on it .

Rae won closed his eyes and said , " Ithinkshinhyetheydidnotcamebecauseofme." he said in one breadth.

Unable to understand anything shin hye said ," oppa , what the hell are you trying to say , pls say it clearly ."

"Actually hsin hye , yesterday when you and ajhussi were busy with children , I kinda talked to him which may be irked him a bit ."

Shim hye now understanding what he was trying to say , said " MAYBE ??"

"Ok , fine not maybe , I purposely irked and irritated him , actually now that  I think about it was quiet funny to irritate him , he was like small child who gets teased by small comments  and gets irritated ..." he continues his rant about funny it was , and laughs his off , while not noticing Shin hye's deadly stare .

Rae won's chuckles dies as he meets Shin hye's stare and he gulpes, if looks could kill he would be definitely 6 feet below the ground .

"oppa , why did you do that. "she asks in her ever so calm voice.

"it was fun " he blurted and immediately regreted 

"OPPA MICHEOSEO !!!"  she shouted and hurled a pillow towards him which hit him directly on face ,

"bull's eye " shin hye thought 

"now he must be thinking that I am too wierd like you ." she said as she fell on her bed and kicked her arms and legs to let out her frustation.

"yahh , shin hye yah how can you call your oppa wierd and it was not that wierd ."

"yess , you are wierd , and yes that it was super wierd  , not even school children play pranks like this today ," she yelled in exasperation .

'shin hyeya , no matter how wierd it was , but we got to know the important point that Min ho ssi like you very..."and one more pillow hit his face followed by a series until he was out of room ."serves you right "she thought .

outside her room , Rae won was unable to stop his chuckle , as he closes door , he bursts out with laughter "you two both are really easy and fun to tease ... total entertainment package ."

Shin hye prepares her bags and was ready for leaving for seoul. "oppa take care of yourself and the hotel too, if there is any need of mine pls do call me ."

"Of course I will take care of hotel and mine too , but you should also take leave sometimes too and visit us more , all aunties here miss you so much "

"i will try oppa , to spend more time here ...bye "

"take care shinhyeya , jalga "with this shin hye leaves for airport.

Next morning in tv station 

Shin hye arrives at tv station and first thing she do is to find min ho, she sees him sitting in director's office throught the window and decides to wait outside .

After a while Min ho came outside and saw shin hye . He smiled and was going to greet her when she started speeking , no scratch that , started blabbering.

"Min ho ssi , mianhaeyo, jinjja mianhaeyo, Rae won oppa told me that he kind of irritated you purposelly , I ask forgiveness from his behalf , if he has disturbed you a lot , he is a lot wierd  but i swear am not wierd like him ,...."she was speaking nonstop when min ho closed with his hand .

"calm down shin hye ssi can you ? "she nods and he removes his hand from "for what  are you apologising ? and why would i think you as wierd?"

"ahh, min ho ssi , Rae won oppa told me that he kind a irritated  you , so i apologised , he can be irritating sometimes."she said with guilty smile.

"always , he is always wierd."he murmered , under his breath 

"oe , did you said something ."

"aniyo."

"so i was saying this so that you donot think of me too as wierd ."

min ho c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter