Meeting The Celebrities

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

you drove into Seoul and found that zombies were already starting to roam the streets, attacking more and more people.

Revving the Ferrari up, she drove at an even crazier speed and collided with even more of the zombies. She drove on until she came to a building.

The electric sign of the building crackled and popped with frazzled wires hanging down its sides. Windows were smashed and cracked. A barricade of bricks plugged up the main entrance.

The sign read ever so faintly 'SM Entertainment'. you had arrived at the building of SM Entertainment.

you parked the car in a safe and secluded place away from the zombies, grabbed her baseball bat and dashed towards the seemingly deserted building.

A zombie heard her and shuffled towards her, but you ran faster and scaled over the brick wall with cat-like agility, dropping into the abandoned building without a single noise.

She readied her baseball bat and crept forward stealthily, twisting her body in the direction of even the slightest noise. Not a single soul or zombie could be seen.

 

CLANG!!!


At that loud noise, you spun around, gripping the baseball bat in both hands tightly. She continued walking, but something seemed even more tense than the already tense atmosphere.

Suddenly, a shadow loomed out and lunged at you. She turned, but she was a split second too late. She and the figure tumbled to the ground in a heap.

" Aaaarrggghhh!!!! ", screamed you.  " Oh, this is it! Good-bye, cruel world! "

" What the hell? You're human? ", said the figure.

Opening her eyes, you saw a boy looming over her and he was holding a pistol just inches away from her face. He had well-toned muscles, a well-built body, silky chestnut brown hair and a seemingly angelic face.

" No, I'm an alien from Mars! Of course I'm human! ", spat you angrily.  " Now, get off me and let me stand up! "

The boy hesitated, but then helped you off the ground.

" Who are you? Where do you come from? How did you get in? ", interrogated the boy.

" Name's you and I come from Busan. I scaled that brick barricade there and got in. And who are you? ", asked you.

" You don't recognize me? ", asked the boy.

you looked closer at the boy. Then, something clicked in.

" You're Jang Hyun Seung of Beast, aren't you? ", answered you flatly.

" Clever girl. ", smirked Hyun Seung as he ruffled you's hair playfully.

" Are there any more survivors of this apocalypse? ", asked you as she smoothed her hair down a little.

" We're all living on the rooftop. We barricaded the building when we saw the first zombie on the street and we're pretty sure there aren't any zombies in this building. ", answered Hyun Seung.  " Follow me. "

Hyun Seung and you went to the rooftop. On the way, you asked Hyun Seung a few questions.

" Hyun Seung-sshi, what brought you so far from Cube Entertainment to SM Entertainment? ", asked you.

" My band members and I came here just to visit the Super Junior sunbaenims, but when we were about to return back to our dorm, the outbreak was already starting. ", answered Hyun Seung.  " So, we decided to stay put here. "

" Who else is here alive? "

" A few other bands like DBSK, 4Minute and a few others. They were all here when the outbreak happened. "

Hyun Seung and you reached the rooftop without another word. Hyun Seung opened the door and led you in.

" Hyun Seung, who's that? ", asked a voice.

" Oh, Leeteuk hyung! This is you. She came from Busan. "

you looked up and saw a man who looked more like an angel. She realized him as Super Junior's leader Leeteuk immediately.

" Annyeong, Leeteuk-sshi. ", said you as she bowed a little to Leeteuk.

" Annyeong, you-ah. No need to be so formal. We're family now up here. ", smiled Leeteuk.  " How did you escape from Busan? "

" Found a Ferrari. I think I'm the only one who survived the apocalypse in Busan. ", answered you.

" Ahh, I see. You're all dirty. Come over here. I think Wookie can lend you a couple of clothes. ", said Leeteuk and took you to a group of boys.

you counted the number of boys and she counted fifteen. One of them, a chubby-faced cutie, lifted his head up from his lap and stared at you with wide eyes.

" Gaaah! Zombie! ", he shrieked, pointing at you.

" Calm down! I'm not a zombie! Do I even look like one to you?! ", sighed you exasperatedly.

A feminine boy with long black hair turned around. He stood up and went over to Leeteuk.

" Hyung, who is that? ", asked the boy.

" She's you. She's from Busan. ", answered Leeteuk.

" Is she bunking in here too? "

" Most probably. "

The boy went over to you.

" Hey. I'm Heechul. You must be you. ", he smiled.

you acknowledged Heechul with a nod. The cute boy, who got scared of you's appearance at first, stood up and cautiously walked over to her.

" Oh, you're not a zombie! Phew! Well, I'm Sungmin! ", grinned the boy.

" Hi, Sungmin oppa. ", smiled you sweetly.

" Waaah, you called me oppa! I like this girl, Teukie hyung! Can she be our little dongsaeng? Jebal! ", pouted Sungmin.

" Yah! Call me oppa too, you! ", begged Heechul.

" Yah, yah, yah, you two! Stop it! you just got here and you're already swamping here! Let her rest and have a breather! ", commanded Leeteuk in an umma-like voice.

" Ne, umma. ", droned Heechul and Sungmin sadly.

As they walked off reluctantly, Leeteuk and an innocent-looking boy approached you. The boy handed you some clothes with a sweet smile.

" Here, you. You can wear my clothes. ", he smiled gently.

" Gomawo, Ryeowook oppa. ", thanked you politely.

" How do you know my name? ", asked Ryeowook as he handed the clothes to you.

" I'm a K-Pop fan. ", answered you.  " I have no favorite group or bias. "

" So you know our names? ", asked Leeteuk.

" Ne. ", she answered.

" Why don't you come with me? I'll introduce you to the others. ", smiled Leeteuk.

" Arasso. Lemme change first. ", said you.

 

*****

 

After you had changed, Leeteuk took her to meet the other groups that survived. First, they met Beast, then DBSK, SHINee, 2AM, Big Bang and 4Minute.

you became best friends with HyunA pretty fast, because they had the same qualities: tough, brave, hot-tempered and fiesty.

" you-ah, how did you survive the attack? ", asked Jinwoon.

" My oppas prepared me for this situation if it ever happened. But they disappeared 2 years ago. ", answered you.

Taemin leaned closer to you to listen to her story even more with great interest.

" How did you get out of Busan? ", he asked curiously.

" I escaped in a Ferrari. The zombie owner almost attacked me, but he got flung out. "

" Leeteuk hyung, how are we gonna get out of here? We can't stay up here forever. Eventually, those abominations will find us all. ", asked Kibum.

Leeteuk his chin thoughtfully. Kibum had a point.

" Leeteuk sunbaenim, what are we gonna do? ", quivered Yoochun.

" We'll have to escape tomorrow. We'll escape to the airport and get a plane from there. ", said Leeteuk.

" Do we go altogether, oppa? ", asked Jihyun.

" We have to, if we want to survive. ", said Leeteuk.  " But for now, let's get some sleep. "

you laid down on the floor with a baseball bat by her side. She didn't dare close her eyes, in case someone turned into a crazed zombie.

" you-ah, you're not sleeping yet? ", asked Jaejoong.

"  How in the whole damned world am I s'posed to sleep when there might be ing zombies roaming about?! ", asked you worriedly.

" Don't worry. There aren't anymore. ", smiled Jaejoong.  " Good night, you. Sweet dreams. "

With that, Jaejoong walked off to sleep with the rest of s.

" Sweet?! Screw that. There's nothing sweet in this ing world anymore. ", grumbled you.

Zhoumi came up to you and knelt beside her.

" you, you wanna sleep with us? Don't be here all alone by yourself in this corner. ", smiled Zhoumi.

you hesitated before joining the Super Junior boys to sleep. She settled down next to Leeteuk and Heechul.

" Good night, everyone. ", said Leeteuk.

" Good night, hyung / oppa. ", came the big response.

" Although there's nothing good anymore in this screwed-up world now. No thanks to all these ing zombies. ", muttered Heechul under his breath.

With that, everyone fell asleep.

 

Sorry for this lame chapter. Look forward to the next one! :)