Welcome To Hell

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

" you-ah, get up now! Wake up! "

A frantic voice with violent shaking awoke a very tired you from her sleep. She lifted her head and saw people packing food, water and weapons into backpacks.

" You're finally awake! C'mon, we're getting out of here! ", said Kyuhyun.

" Wh--what? Where? Where are we going? ", murmured you as she stood up groggily.

" We're getting out of here. ", said Henry as he packed a water bottle.

" Everyone, be prepared to fight for your very lives. This is a life or death situation. ", announced Leeteuk.

" Leeteuk oppa, my brothers prepared me for this. I know how we can get past the zombies without them seeing us. ", said you.

" Jinja? Tell us how. ", asked Heechul.

" Well, they listen for sounds, so don't make any noise and avoid people who seem to be mumbling to themselves or walking funny. Stay away from the dark corners especially. Who knows there might be zombies lurking there. If you have a gun, shoot them in the head twice. Your weapon must be able to pierce or knock off heads effectively. ", said you.

Everyone nodded in acknowledgement.

" Almighty God, please protect us as we battle against the forces of evil. Guide us and strengthen us. Send your angels over us to protect us with every step we take. Amen. ", prayed Siwon quietly.

" Get ready, everyone, because now,...welcome to hell, people. ", said Heechul.

Everyone grabbed baseball bats, knives, poles and lots of different guns as weapons and walkie-talkies for communication purposes. They snuck downstairs out to the back where you's Ferrari and four vans were parked.

" Okay, there are 46 of us. ", said Leeteuk.  " And the vans can hold up to 10 of us, so 5 of us go in you's Ferrari and the rest of us in the vans although one of the vans need to have 11 people. "

Suddenly, a frightful moan was heard. A zombie loomed up behind Jonghyun and tried to bite him.

" ! ", shouted Jonghyun as he tried to defend himself.  " Help me! "

you grabbed Junsu's soccer ball and kicked it forcefully, sending it flying smack into the zombie's head. The zombie's head burst, spilling its brains and blood flying everywhere in different directions.

" Jonghyun oppa, are you alright? You're not hurt, are you? ", asked you as she checked Jonghyun's body for injuries.

" No, I'm fine, thanks to you. ", smiled Jonghyun gratefully.

" Uh, guys? I hate to break up your little pow-wow, but we have to make a run for it. Look! ", said Key, pointing to some figures staggering towards them.

" ZOMBIES! ", screamed Sohyun.

" TO THE VEHICLES! QUICKLY! PALLI! ", commanded Seulong.

The group went into separate vehicles. 4 people went into the Ferrari with you and the others quickly got into the vans.

" Hold on, everyone! It's gonna be a bumpy ride! ", shouted you as she revved up the vehicle to life.

" Hang on, dongsaengs! ", shouted Leeteuk as he started the van.

" Everyone, get ready! ", said Donghae as he shifted the van's gears.

" Hold on to your seatbelts, people! We're gonna be in for a hell of a ride! ", said Minho as the van cranked and sputtered to life.

" We're going in, everyone! ", said Onew as he started the ignition.

With a squeal of tires, the vehicles zoomed out of the zombie-infested parking lot and the vans followed close behind the speeding Ferrari.

" Oh, my ing god, we are gonna die! ", screamed Gikwang as the Ferrari rammed into another zombie, splashing its guts over the front screen.

you  pressed a button. Water sprayed the screen and wipers washed most of the guts, blood and brains off the front screen.

" Mummy! ", wailed Taemin when he saw a zombie's bloodied eyeball on the windscreen next to him.  " This is worse than any horror park on the planet! "

" Oh, shut up, you bunch of big babies! ", snapped HyunA.  " you-ah, watch out for that zombie! "

" Holy ! It's a huge guy! And he's got a telephone pole in his hand! ", shouted Heechul, pointing in front of you and Gikwang.

The zombie was one of those gruesome, half- beasts you see in the video games like Resident Evil. This gigantic creature wore nothing, but a ragged skirt of cloth around the lower half of its body, its skin was a dirt brown with blood-stained arms and feet, its disgusting yellow teeth could be seen in that seemingly gumless mouth and it had a frightening face that you thought only appeared in your worst nightmares.

" Hang on, everyone! ", said you as she revved the car up to the sixth gear.

The car picked up an incredible amount of speed and it zoomed up to the zombie. Before they reached the foot of the enormous zombie, you pulled out a bunch of dynamite tied together from under her chair.

" Anyone got a match? ", she asked.

" Here! ", said HyunA as she pulled out a match from her pocket.

you scratched the match on the dashboard, creating a spark of fire. She lit the dynamite, wound down her window and threw the dynamite at the monster.

The horrible beast picked up the sticks of dynamite and swallowed them like a seal wolfing fish down its gullet. As it was doing so, the Ferrari zoomed in between its massive, stumpy legs followed by the four other vans.

" Gikwang, call the other vans! Tell them to drive as far as possible away from that monster! The dynamite will explode any minute now! ", commanded you.

Gikwang nodded and switched his walkie-talkie on.

" Guys? Sunbaenims? Dongsaengs? Hyungs? ", he said.  " This is Gikwang from you's Ferrari. Do you read me? "

" Loud and clear. ", came the response.

" Drive as far as possible away from the huge zombie now! It just ate a bundle of lit-up dynamite and it will explode pretty soon! ", warned Gikwang.

" Roger that. Over and out. ", and the line crackled off.

The five vehicles drove about 20 feet away from the giant abomination when they heard a really loud boom. Then, a heavy shower of enormous guts, blood, gigantic brains and various body parts rained down on the vehicles.

" Aaaaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!! ", screamed the passengers in the Ferrari as they dodged an enormous eyeball.

" Aaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh!!!!! ", screamed the people in Leeteuk's van as blood showered down on the screens.

" Ugh! It's a disgusting rain of monster goo! ", gagged Yoochun as he peered out of the window of Donghae's van.

" God, this is just literally disgusting! ", shouted Taeyang in Minho's van.

An enormous vein landed on the window of Onew's van. Yoseob and Gayoon, who were sitting near that window, saw the bulging vein and shrieked with fright. They hugged each other tight and wailed like little babies.

" Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!! What the is that?! ", shouted Hankyung as he pointed to the disgusting purple vein on the window.

" Ewwww! That motherer's guts are landing everywhere! ", shouted TOP in utter disgust.

" Oppas?! Unnies!? Do you read me?! ", came a fuzzy crackle.

" you, where are you guys?! We can't see you in this icky rain of blood! ", shouted Kangin into the walkie-talkie.

" Wait for this whatever-this-is to cease and then you'll see us! ", came the answer.

" Roger that! ", said Yesung and the line crackled off once more.

 

*****

 

After about 15 gruesome, skin-crawling minutes, the shower of rain and guts ceased. The four vans and the Ferrari saw each other and they quickly drove to the bridge leading to the airport.

" Next stop: the airport. ", came you's voice from the walkie-talkies.

 

I hope this made up for the previous lame chapter... :)