Japan: Land Of The Rising...Zombies?

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

you's head shot up at the announcement over the speakers. She shot out of her seat, causing Gikwang to bump his head on one of the seats'  armrests, and hurried over to the cockpit.

Gikwang, who had been rudely awakened from a sweet dream after he had knocked his head on the armrest, snapped his head up and looked around in a blind daze of confusion.

 

" Huh? Who? What? Where? ", he muttered as he looked left and right.

 

" Wake up, Gikwang hyung! We're arriving in Tokyo! ", said Yoseob as he handed his best friend a rifle.

 

" To--Tokyo? ", mumbled Gikwang stupidly.

 

Yoseob impatiently shoved the rifle into Gikwang's open hands, the rifle whacking his head and snapping him out of his blurry daze.

 

" Oww! That hurt, Seobie! ", complained Gikwang.

 

" At least it woke you up. ", mumbled Yoseob and ran away before Gikwang could hit him.

 

The little team in the plane split themselves into two groups: one to rescue G.Na, FT Island and Boyfriend, while the other stayed to guard the plane. As they were about to land, they noticed a lot of zombies wandering aimlessly about on the runway.

 

" Woah. ", whistled Amber.  " That's a whole load of brainless motherers down there. "

 

" Yeah. How are we gonna land the plane if there's so much traffic? ", asked Dae Sung.

 

Just then, you stepped up with a few sticks of dynamite in her hand and HyunA came up with a few matches. Krystal's eyes widened in surprise and glee.

 

" Woah! That's a lot of dynamite! ", she said in awe.

 

" Yep. ", smirked you evilly.  " Anyone wants to do the honors? "

 

" Oooh, oooh! Me! Me! ", squealed Key in delight.

 

The rest of SHINee stared at their diva in surprise. Key was never known to be a violent person. Well, only if Taemin used his sparkly strawberry-scented lip gloss without his permission.

 

" Uhhh... Key? Are you alright? Did you just get a personality switch? ", asked Jonghyun as he felt Key's forehead.

 

" Don't touch my forehead! Do you know how much moisturizer and make-up I had to put on my beautiful face this morning to keep my complexion?! It took me ages, you peasant! ", snapped Key as he slapped Jonghyun's hand away instinctively.

 

" And order is restored to SHINee's diva. ", mused Hyoyeon.

 

" I wanna do it! How come I never get to blow some zombies up?! ", Kyuhyun complained from the cockpit where he was circling the plane overhead the runway.

 

" Excuse me? You were practically blasting every zombie that came to the doorway when the outbreak started! ", huffed Sungmin.

 

" No, I didn't! I only shot about 300! ", retorted Kyuhyun.

 

" That's still a lot! ", countered Sungmin.

 

" Compared to you, you killed about 690 zombies! "

 

" Aish! You idiots! It's gonna be New Year's Eve by the time you two stop arguing about how many ing zombies you killed! ", bellowed an annoyed Kangin.

 

" I live among idiots, I tell you. Idiots. ", muttered Heechul under his breath.

 

" Ugh, you people... Lemme do it. ", said Jessica with a roll of her eyes.

 

HyunA handed her a match and you gave her a stick of dynamite. Lighting up the stick of dynamite, Jessica leaned out of the plane with Yuri and Krystal holding her left arm before she threw the dynamite down to the horde of zombies on the runway.

 

" Bombs away! ", she shouted.

 

 

BOOOOOM!!!

 

 

The whole runway seemed to explode and zombie bits flew everywhere high into the sky with a mushroom-like cloud blowing into the sky. The shockwaves that followed shook the plane and its passengers inside.

 

" Woah! ", screamed Tiffany as she tried to maintain her balance.

 

Leeteuk wobbled unsteadily on his feet and would have fallen out of the plane's open door if Kangin didn't grab his arm with one hand and a seat handle with another.

 

" I guess we can land now. Put her down, Kyuhyun oppa! ", you yelled over the roar of the plane.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and landed the plane on the runway. The rescue group jumped from the plane and headed for the terminal, while the second group stayed to guard the plane against zombies.

In the terminal, there were tons of zombies roaming about and a few survivors fighting the creatures off. But most of the survivors were getting bitten when they got exhausted.

 

" Survivors! Let's go help them quickly! ", shouted Sungmin and charged towards the zombies.

 

With a terrific " HEEEE-YAAAAH!!! ", Sungmin razed through the small zombie horde with his pole that had knives stuck on them and sliced his way through to the survivors.

 

" Take this, you brainless piece of ! ", screeched Gayoon as she whacked a zombie's head off with a baseball bat.

 

Hankyung and Ryeowook shot the zombies that came close to them, while Yoseob and Junhyung bashed their heads off with their baseball bats. Yesung was in the middle of piercing a zombie in the head, when he was tackled down by another zombie from behind.

 

" NOOOOO!!! HEEEELLLLLPPPP!!! "

 

Before the abomination could rip off a hunk of juicy flesh from his neck, someone hurled a brick at the creature and it fell down, blood and bone shards spurting from its headless corpse. Then, an arm helped him up and Yesung came face-to-face with a young girl who looked like she was around 16 years old at least.

 

" Yesung oppa, are you alright? ", she asked worriedly in Korean.

 

" I--I'm fine. Who--who are you? ", he asked.  " And how can you speak Korean so fluently? "

 

" My name is Kasumei Fujisan. I'm an ELF and a Cloud. My father was Korean, so I picked up some Korean language from him. ", she explained.  " Excuse me. Duck for a moment. "

 

With a grunt of effort, Kasumei swung a chair at Yesung who ducked and the chair smacked a zombie's head across the room with blood spilling out like a river from its grotesque body. Yesung stood up and looked at Kasumei with surprise and awe.

 

" Never mind. We'll talk later, oppa. ", smiled Kasumei pleasantly and ran off with her weapon.

 

Kangin was fighting off zombies, when he heard the loud bangs of gunshots behind him. He turned to see a zombie behind him collapse to the floor dead with two bullet holes in its head, dripping deep red blood. A young boy who looked like 20 years old stood there with a caliber pistol in his hand. The boy put on a solemn face and saluted to Kangin, who hesitantly saluted back.

 

" Kangin hyung. ", the boy said shortly and ran off, shooting more zombies.

 

Kangin fought off another zombie approaching him, when he saw a zombie creeping up from behind the boy who rescued him.

 

" Oh no, you don't! ", thought Kangin.

 

Raising his baseball bat, he ran towards the zombie and smashed its head to the side, blood and bone with bits of flesh flying to one side of the already dirty airport terminal. The boy turned around in surprise to find a headless corpse on the floor and Kangin standing behind him with a bloodied baseball bat.

 

" Thank you... ", murmured the stunned boy in surprise.

 

" You're welcome. What's your name? ", asked Kangin.

 

" I'm Tasukhira Funosaki, a male ELF and a Chamomile and proud of it. ", grinned the boy as he held up the peace sign with his fingers.

 

" Nice to meet you then, Tasukhira. ", smiled Kangin.

 

" Same here. Now if you'll just excuse me, we still have some more zombies to kill, have we not? ", said Tasukhira curtly and ran off, killing more zombies along the way.

 

Soon, after a few dozen zombies were killed and headless corpses littered the ground, the little group looked at the two young adults in front of them and studied the two carefully.

Kasumei had sleek black hair, chocolate brown feline eyes, pale milky skin, a beautiful face and a slender build like a cheerleader's.

Tasukhira had a slim figure that was slightly muscular, long blond hair like an anime character's, smooth tanned skin and piercing emerald green eyes.

Both of their clothes were bloodstained with tiny bits of gooey zombie guts and sharp bone shards, but nonetheless, they were both unhurt.

 

" Annyoenghaseyo. ", greeted Tasukhira.  " I'm Tasukhira Funosaki and this is my cousin, Kasumei Fujisan. We were on our way to catch our flight to Chelsea, London when the attack happened. "

 

" Everything just happened so quickly. Zombies were swarming the place, people were either running away or fighting, there was so much blood and bone-crunching and everyone was dying left and right. ", shuddered Kasumei.

 

" We're here to look for G.Na, Boyfriend and FT Island. Do you know where they're staying? ", asked HyunA.

 

" Last I know, G.Na, FT Island and Boyfriend were staying in their hotel Shangri-La. ", said Kasumei.

 

" We could take you to them. ", offered Tasukhira.  " Their hotel is close by. "

 

" But, Tasukhira, the outside of the airport is crawling with zombies! How will we get to the hotel?! ", exclaimed Kasumei.

 

" You worry too much, cousin. Watch and learn from the master~ ", Tasukhira grinned smugly as he cracked his knuckles.

 


 

" Youngmin! Watch out! "

 

Youngmin dodged as his twin brother, Kwangmin, swung a priceless vase from the Ming Dynasty at a female zombie that was approaching him from behind. The glass shattered and the living corpse fell down dead on the bloodstained tiled floors of the chaotic kitchen.

 

" Maknae! Behind you! "

 

" Eerrgghh! "

 

With a grunt, Minwoo spun around and swung a frying pan at an approaching zombie chef with a butcher's knife in its rotting hand, smashing its head hard. Then, he stepped on its disfigured head to finish it off and grabbed the butcher knife before throwing it at a female cleaner zombie that was approaching one of his hyungs Jeongmin from behind.

The blade whistled through the air and sliced the zombie's head off in one clean blow as Jeongmin caught the knife's bloodied handle.

Donghyun was dodging a zombie and its attacks, when it swung one of its arms to try and catch him, accidentally knocking over a pot of soup and spilling it on Donghyun's brand new shirt.

 

" THE ?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CHERISH THIS SHIRT?! AND IT'S ING BRAND NEW AND HANDMADE BY ONE OF OUR JAPANESE FANS! ", roared Donghyun in anger as he grabbed a heavy metal pot from a random stove and smashed the zombie's head flat like a pancake.

 

Hyunseong was swinging his baseball bat at a zombie that was approaching him, when Jeongmin came up and threw the knife through its head to kill it immediately.

 

" AAAAAHHHH!!! HEEEELLLPPP!!! ", came a shriek.

 

Youngmin and Kwangmin spun around to see G.Na trying to hold a zombie off. She was using a metal lamp post to try and push a zombie waiter off her, but it held the pole with incredible strength and pinned her down. Now it was trying to bite her neck, but she was holding up strong.

 

" G.Na noona!!! ", Minwoo cried out in shock.

 

Youngmin sprung into action with a  " YAAAAH!!! " and brought down a knife into the zombie's head before pulling it off G.Na and kicked it away, sending it smashing through a pile of washing equipment.

Meanwhile, Minwoo heard a clang followed by a skin-crawling smack behind and turned around to see Hongki of FT Island holding two dustbin covers. He opened it and a bloody zombie with a flattened, rotting head fell down to the floor dead.

 

" Now, that's what I call taking out the trash. ", smirked Hongki.

 

" Omona! Gomawo, hyung! ", sighed Minwoo in relief.

 

" No problem, Minwoo-ah. ", said Hongki.

 

Behind him, Jaejin was smashing three zombies with his bass guitar as he yelled and cursed the dying corpses.

 

" Take this! And that! And these! And those, you disgusting faggots of es! Die, you brainless motherers! DIE!!! ", he cussed out loud.

 

Jonghun, Seunhyun and Minhwan grabbed knives and frying pans from the kitchen counters. Then, they began to smash and crush each zombie that came their way.

 

" Hongki hyung! Watch out! "

 

Hongki turned to see Wonbin tackling a zombie down with a flying kick from his right hand side. Wonbin's filthy sneaker connected with the creature's grotesque face and it was sent flying across the room where it smacked into four of its pals with a thud.

 

" Wonbin-ah! "

 

" You alright, hyung? "

 

" Fine, since you saved me. ", breathed Hongki.

 

" Kwangmin! Look out! "

 

Kwangmin turned at G.Na's warning, but he was a split second too late. A fat zombie tackled him to the ground and the boy let out a terrified scream.

 

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! "

 

But just as the zombie was going to dig his teeth into his flesh, there were loud gunshots and the fat corpse collapsed dead on top of the frightened boy. Kwangmin hastily rolled it off and ran to his brother, crying in fear. Youngmin comforted his brother, despite the fact that Kwangmin smelt awful and he was probably dirty.

 

" Young--Youngmin, he--he was going to--to bite me! ", sobbed Kwangmin.

 

" Shhh~ It's alright, Kwangmin~ You're safe now~ ", soothed Youngmin.

 

Boyfriend, FT Island and G.Na looked up to find the little group and two Japanese teenagers with weapons in front of them.

 

" Donghae sunbaenim! ", gasped Jaejin.

 

" Doo Joon-ah! Oh, thank god you're alright! ", cried G.Na as her fellow singer from Cube Entertainment hugged her tight.

 

" It's our friends! ", said Hyunseong in joy.

 

" Thank god you're all okay! ", said TOP in relief.

 

" Now, let's get the out of this hole! ", said Jihyun.

 

Everyone rushed out and the very first thing that met Boyfriend's, FT Island's and G.Na's eyes were five large steamrollers that were big enough to hold up to ten people.

 

" Hop on! ", called you as she jumped into one of the machines.

 

Everyone jumped onto random steamrollers and hung on for dear life as the five machines started off with you driving one, Tasukhira driving the second, Kibum driving another, Taeyang driving the other and Leeteuk driving the last one. The huge steamrollers bulldozed their way through streets that were crowded with hordes of the undead.

 

" Wooohoooo~!!! ", whooped Tasukhira as he rammed into another group of zombies.

 

" Die, you tards! Go back to Hell where you belong and stinking rot there till Kingdom come! ", shouted Minho as he leaned out the steamroller and bashed some of the zombies'  heads.

 

" This is for my parents! ", screamed Kasumei as she shot a zombie down.  " This is for Japan! This is for my friends who died by your hands! "

 

The steamrollers plowed on till they reached the airport before they mowed their way through the glass doors and into the terminal, broken glass from the windows and automatic doors raining upon them.

 

" Glass! Duck! ", shouted Leeteuk and everyone put jackets over their heads to shield themselves from the sharp pieces raining down on them.

 

A piece bounced off Minwoo's cap and jacket. Tiny shards rained down and slid off Donghae's hoodie jacket. A big piece came falling down from a window and was headed for you, but she didn't see it.

 

" you-ah! Watch out! ", shouted Gikwang as he leapt forward and shielded the girl in his arms protectively.

 

The glass piece landed behind Gikwang's left shoulder and embedded itself deep into his shoulder.

 

" Gikwang oppa! ", cried you in alarm.

 

" Gwenchana. I'm fine. ", Gikwang winced as he forced a smile.

 

But he doubled over in pain as he clutched at his profusely bleeding shoulder. Taking a deep breath, he pulled the glass from his wound with a slick and blood-crawling sound before throwing the shard straight into a zombie's head and piercing it straight through the middle of its forehead.

 

" , it hurts... ", Gikwang growled as he pressed his fingers over the large gash to try and stop the bleeding.

 

" We're almost at the plane, oppa. Hang on in there. ", said you.

 

The five machines reached the plane and found that the people on board were fighting off the oncoming zombies hard and no one was injured or missing thankfully.

 

" Go, go, go! Get on now! Come on! ", shouted Yuri as she grabbed Jonghun's arm and pulled him on board.

 

" Yoseob oppa! Get Gikwang oppa first! He's hurt badly! ", shouted you>/you> as she fired a shot at an approaching zombie.

 

Soon, everyone got on the plane and the two cousins as well as you. Then, you jumped into the plane and held her hand out for Kasumei and Tasukhira so that they could climb in.

 

" Kasumei! Go! ", ordered Tasukhira as he shot down another zombie.

 

" No! I won't leave you behind! If we die, we die together as a family! ", said Kasumei stubbornly as she kicked a zombie in the face with her stilettos.

 

" I made a promise to Uncle to keep you safe and I'm not going to break it! ", shouted her cousin.

 

" We'll escape together! Come with us! We'll find a way to stop all this! ", Kasumei begged Tasukhira.

 

" Kasumei, I lost my family. I lost my friends. I lost everything dear to me. Everything except you. You're all that's left of what I truly care about. I'm not going to lose you. ", said Tasukhira gently as he held his cousin's shoulders.

 

" I don't want to lose you too. ", cried Kasumei.  " Please, cousin, let's get out of here. Together. "

 

" No. I vowed to fight for my family. I failed it many times, but I won't fail this time. ", said Tasukhira.

 

With that, he hugged his cousin tight before he pushed her into the airplane and pulled the door down a little.

 

" Please take good care of my cousin. I love you, Kasumei. ", Tasukhira said with a bitter smile.

 

" No! Tasukhira! ", wailed Kasumei as he shut the door.

 

But it was too late. The hatch clanged shut and Minho had no choice but to start the plane as zombies started to crowd the runway. Kasumei could only weep and watch as the plane took off without her beloved cousin.

Everyone peered through the windows and at first, all they could see of Tasukhira was a flash of long blond hair and gun barrels as muffled gunshots could be heard from down below and bodies of the abominations fell.

Soon, the lone boy was surrounded by a sea of the undead and the shots failed to ring out for good.

Kasumei collapsed on one of the seats and began to sob loudly. Her cousin had sacrificed himself to keep her safe and now, he was gone forever.

Perished in the hands of the undead.

The plane flew on in silence as they left Japan far behind them. Only Kasumei's distraught crying filled the sad air with an even darker and heavier aura.

 

" you-ah? ", said Yoseob softly.

 

" Ne? ", she answered quietly.

 

" Gikwang hyung is alright now. I've treated his wound properly. ", he said.

 

" Okay. Thanks. "

 

" you-ah? ", called Kyuhyun gently.

 

" Yeah? "

 

" Where to now? "

 

" London. To save MBLAQ and 2PM. ", said you.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and walked off to the cockpit to tell Minho. you stared out the window into the distance, wishing that Tasukhira was still alive and with his cousin.

No more lives must be lost. Everyone who survived must be saved and this zombie outbreak had to be put to a stop for good.

 

 

How was this? Please comment and subscribe hopefully! ^^

Sorry you guys had to wait so long for an update. I have a hectic schedule in school :P

Hope this update made up for your patience! :)